Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I genuinely wonder if dude is a member here. Some of the shit that gets posted... :confounded:

Well, I just gotta say I am Irish but it sure as hell wasn't me... WTF was he thinking? :) Now, moving swiftly along...

And to make matters worse, definitely not beyond the bounds of possibility that he is a member here... :laughing::joy:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I made a suggestion to the fucker in his shitty thread.
Fuck that noise; I reported him and asked the mods to please address catfishing...we shall see.

I swear, I really try, especially as an older guy, to try and understand. I really do. But for the life of me I just don't understand catfishing/baiting. Just don't. :confounded:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fuck that noise; I reported him and asked the mods to please address catfishing...we shall see.

I swear, I really try, especially as an older guy, to try and understand. I really do. But for the life of me I just don't understand catfishing/baiting. Just don't. :confounded:

Oh, indeed reporting is highly necessary in these cases.

I hope anyone who expressed interest (one guy looked like he may be biting) gets banned too.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, indeed reporting is highly necessary in these cases.

I hope anyone who expressed interest (one guy looked like he may be biting) gets banned too.

Just got the word from the mods; thread has been deleted! Yay, our crops are saved once again. Yay!!!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got the word from the mods; thread has been deleted! Yay, our crops are saved once again. Yay!!!

I apologize for this quick post above, but I was typing when the oven timer dinged!

Now that dinner and homework and business have all been attended to, I wanted to follow up.

The moderator who responded made it quite clear they do address Catfishing [threads] and DO delete them as they are reported.

Made my day!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This isn't about anything that happened here, but just... It belongs here anyway.

Oh my god
I genuinely wonder if dude is a member here. Some of the shit that gets posted... :confounded:
:eek:
:confounded:
:joy:
So many emotions. But I swear to god, this guy has been a member here. A few years there was a thread by some guy spouting off (spurting?) on what he thought the possible medical benefits of drinking cum could provide. I’m sure he saved his jizz in the fridge and was cooking with it. Seriously, how far a leap is it from cooking with cum to injecting the little buggers? :scream:

Media
...A few years there was a thread by some guy spouting off (spurting?) on what he thought the possible medical benefits of drinking cum could provide. I’m sure he saved his jizz in the fridge and was cooking with it. Seriously, how far a leap is it from cooking with cum to injecting the little buggers? :scream:
4824940.jpg

D

deleted924715

:eek:
:confounded:
:joy:
So many emotions. But I swear to god, this guy has been a member here. A few years there was a thread by some guy spouting off (spurting?) on what he thought the possible medical benefits of drinking cum could provide. I’m sure he saved his jizz in the fridge and was cooking with it. Seriously, how far a leap is it from cooking with cum to injecting the little buggers? :scream:

Thats it. That's it. I really need a budgie

Where did I put my blindfold...