Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What the actual fuck?!

The Butthole Pic Challenge. Excuse me for bowing out. Maybe bowing out is the wrong term term. Backing away? Nope. That’s not it either. Um, just not taking a pic of me bum hole.

Bowing out... Missing a couple letters there.

Browning out.

I'll see myself out... :confounded::imp:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Castration of male sex offenders

I had forgotten about this little gem of a thread. And was just fine forgetting.

Except the OP bumped it today. So, being the good LPSGer that I am, I reread the entire thread. Yikes. I had forgotten the thread ran the gamut from the OP asking how should a male sexual predator be punished to admitting he was toying with the ladies, and then, ta da, the real crux of the thread: admitting he gets off on SPH. WTF?

My takeaway from the reread: You ladies sure do have to put up with a lot of shit here. And some folks wonder why y'all have no patience for the stupid...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I had forgotten about this little gem of a thread. And was just fine forgetting.

Except the OP bumped it today. So, being the good LPSGer that I am, I reread the entire thread. Yikes. I had forgotten the thread ran the gamut from the OP asking how should a male sexual predator be punished to admitting he was toying with the ladies, and then, ta da, the real crux of the thread: admitting he gets off on SPH. WTF?

My takeaway from the reread: You ladies sure do have to put up with a lot of shit here. And some folks wonder why y'all have no patience for the stupid...
Isn’t that one helluva a read? I guess castration would give a guy the ultimate in small dicks though.

Icky, icky, icky.

You reminded me of how nice it is to have that person on ignore..

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gold Star gay here. :cool: I'm not one for labels as a rule, but, IMO, there are times when labels are necessary. For whatever reason.

Most of my current male friends are 100% straight. Several of them I find attractive. Appreciate their personalities. Their physiques. Their friendship. But...Don't wanna bonk them. They don't wanna bonk me. They don't bonk guys. Period. They just don't. That doesn't mean they can't appreciate a good looking guy or that a guy has a nice physique. Whatever. But it's not spoken about with any sexual connotation. At all. Doesn't mean they want to fool around/sleep with a guy. It's just observational.

I love women. My friggin' two besties are women. But I ain't feeling anything the least bit sexual about them. I can appreciate an attractive woman. A smart woman. A woman with a great physique. Whatever. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with them. Nope.

A couple guys I know identify as "straight". Both married. They play around with guys. IMO, they are not straight. They are perhaps "mostly straight" or "normally straight" or "usually straight". Or GASP--bi-sexual. But no, they are not straight. Period.

So maybe it's time for us to put our collective heads together (no pun intended) and come up with some new definitions for men. ;) I'll start:

Straight: No male sexual contact. Ever.
Mostly straight: Maybe a little fooling around with a guy once upon a time, but nothing in years and no desire to. Kinda like I was curious, but now I know and it's not for me.
Mainly straight: Maybe a little fooling around now and then, but more situational than planned.
Semi-straight: Planned fooling around.
Straight in name only: Self-explanatory.

Gay: No female sexual contact. Ever.
Mostly gay: Maybe a little fooling around with a woman once upon a time, but nothing in years and no desire to. Kinda like I was curious, but now I know and it's not for me.
Mainly gay: Maybe a little fooling around now and then, but more situational than planned.
Semi-gay: Planned fooling around.
Gay in name only: Self-explanatory.

Now that I've typed this out, it seems silly to me. Cuz it's just one person's opinion about labels. Yours may/will vary. And that's okay.

I would seriously like to hear other perspectives. Some good ole honest discussion. Without rancor. Or name calling. Just because I may not agree with your opinion doesn't mean I don't want to hear it. As long as it's constructive. An opportunity for me to learn, if you will.

And we've yet to discuss Lesbians turning straight women gay...I for one would find such a discussion fascinating and another opportunity to learn something I'm probably ignorant of and don't know it.

But, IMO, we need to respect those men who say they are 100% Straight. Because they exist. Contrary to anyone's fantasy or hope. They really do. I know several. So do you.
Can I :heart: this quote.
Your explanation of how you feel about friends and relations is spot on. I 100% agree with it. I have men (and women) friends that I find gorgeous, even some I find that have that sexual energy about them. But I don't want to have sex with them. Not at all. My husband expresses your sentiments as well. Could we all live in this world you've defined??

Reactions: MisterB and Iowa641

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I :heart: this quote.
Your explanation of how you feel about friends and relations is spot on. I 100% agree with it. I have men (and women) friends that I find gorgeous, even some I find that have that sexual energy about them. But I don't want to have sex with them. Not at all. My husband expresses your sentiments as well. Could we all live in this world you've defined??
Thanks so much for the :heart:. Much appreciated.

My hubby and I, especially as we've "matured", have unknowingly at first, made the effort to exorcise those from our lives who do not comport with our core beliefs. We realized we were doing this after watching an Oprah show about eliminating Toxic People from your life. Including relatives.

So yeah, in a way, I'm living in that world I think I understand you to mean. It's made our lives so much more pleasant. Life's too short not to be happy. If someone makes me or those close to me unhappy--Buh Bye! Haven't got time for the pain they cause to my psyche. Just don't.

Thanks again for your kind words.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I don't mean America. I borrowed the title for this thread from an Enid Blyton story. :)
Often the funniest bits of LPSG aren't intentionally funny.
When you spot them, post them here, like a "best bits" compilation of absurdity.
That the first impression anyone would get is that you are talking about America speaks for itself.

D

deleted924715

OK but why is that a problem? Most accept that the term gay includes men who've had heterosexual experiences/desires, almost every gay man I know has had some heterosexual experience. So why does the straight male category require special protection, greater purity?

I can't relate directly to the specific AaM scenario - I'm not a man - but I *personally* don't think it's about special protection or purity. Simply the desire to contradict a view that doesn't represent you at all.

I feel that all the time when men (who insist they have spoken to "many" women about an issue most of us here won't have discussed with our friends let alone some guy we work with), men pretending to be women or women who post simply to pander, answer a question aimed at "most women" or just women with a completely outlook to me answer for *all* women. Or when the question presents an either or scenario and neither are remotely representative of me or my motivations.

Sometimes I feel like ignoring it, so I do. Sometimes I really don't. I think it's the feeling of being answered for, when you are in complete disagreement, that causes friction and is seen as antagonistic. At least it is for me.

If everyone who disagrees ignores the original assertion it is left unchallenged and all the OP sees is reinforcement of their theory. Some people don't like that. I don't.

People who don't like it can respond if they choose to, with no other agenda than separating themselves from a statement that they don't feel represents them, as a member of the group that has been addressed.