MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe this will be the end of the dick pic... Surely guys must be getting twitchy about sending them to strangers by now

Sadly, no. Stiff dicks are ever optimistic. Of course, there is a Brazilian Supermodel online at 4 am looking for dicks in Albuquerque. And his dick is the only dick that will do.

AKA Cinderella Dick

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
chicagosam thought I should add this to the mix. Here's a link in LPSG that a new member can shoppe your dick pics. Just what we needed! An inhouse photoshopper! and more FAKE pics. Stolen pics, dildo sleeves was bad enough *grumbles* Bigger dick instantly

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apparently women are the ones baiting men

Understanding catfishing

Except, oh, I don't know, I've NEVER seen a thread of a woman asking for photos of men, to bait a man. I see a pathetic amount of men asking for help from women to bait another man, though. Y'know, like the shit I've posted in this very thread before

Anyone help me bait a straight guy?

I created a fake phone number so i can catfish my hot coworkers

Photo - Created fake number to catfish my hot coworkers?

: unamused:: unamused:: unamused::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
On dating sites, it’s almost always Nigerian scammers. Women tend to be from Russia. 60 year old women? Posing as hot young women? It can happen, but....*sigh*

Reactions: 693987

On dating sites, it’s almost always Nigerian scammers. Women tend to be from Russia. 60 year old women? Posing as hot young women? It can happen, but....*sigh*

Not even women posing as a different woman, oh no, it's women posing as men, apparently, if you look at the post in the thread I linked.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not even women posing as a different woman, oh no, it's women posing as men, apparently, if you look at the post in the thread I linked.
Well, if you watch the show Catfish, there are women who pose as men to catfish women, but their motivations are quite different. It’s usually young, insecure women who are closeted, who are in love with heterosexual women. They don’t know any other way to get close to the object of their affection. Occasionally it’s for revenge, but usually it’s out of insecurity and loneliness.

Pretty sad. I haven’t seen catfishing for sexual purposes. Baiting on the other hand is purely sexual and I’ve never seen a woman do that.

Well, if you watch the show Catfish, there are women who pose as men to catfish women, but their motivations are quite different. It’s usually young, insecure women who are closeted, who are in love with heterosexual women. They don’t know any other way to get close to the object of their affection. Occasionally it’s for revenge, but usually it’s out of insecurity and loneliness.

Pretty sad. I haven’t seen catfishing for sexual purposes. Baiting on the other hand is purely sexual and I’ve never seen a woman do that.

That's a woman doing it to other women then, not a woman pretending to be a man to get nudes/attention/whatever from a man. Not excusing baiting/catfishing/etc in any form, mind you. I have the entire internet if I want nudes. I've had people hit on me in an MMORPG just for having a female character. Various social media where I don't have any kinds of photos of myself (or anyone at all), I still may get dick pics in my inbox. It's not exactly difficult. :neutral: