The large penis size debate & info

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Mumzi, what is your opinion about the information found on this site?

I just make it into the B section on the chart of ideal penis sizes but it seems to me that it is a male of the species who is making these assumptions. It may make some men feel better about their equipment but others will be disappointed.

I think that if one or more women made a similar type of chart, it would look different.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think others have addressed this issue before, but I'll re-iterate for those who might not have noticed. Basically, the "Penis Size Debate" website is a collection of one guy's opinions, most of which seem to have been pulled straight out of his own butt. There's virtually nothing there which has any statistical or scientific meaning.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Number 51 said:
I think others have addressed this issue before, but I'll re-iterate for those who might not have noticed. Basically, the "Penis Size Debate" website is a collection of one guy's opinions, most of which seem to have been pulled straight out of his own butt. There's virtually nothing there which has any statistical or scientific meaning.

I think your right. It's not scientific and some of it even comical.
But it's a topic that is huge. Each person with their own opinion.

But the 'debate' ,along with the net seems to get bigger and bigger.

Maybe that's why the penis seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:
Hello Mumzi, what is your opinion about the information found on this site?

I just make it into the B section on the chart of ideal penis sizes but it seems to me that it is a male of the species who is making these assumptions. It may make some men feel better about their equipment but others will be disappointed.

I think that if one or more women made a similar type of chart, it would look different.

On this site? It's just one of the many debate sites and there's no medically useful info. It's just interesting to see how many there are out there.

For female info I would still check out places like the Berman clinic. I know I've talked about it before, but they are 1) a urologist 2) psychologist and they specialize in women.
http://www.bermancenter.com/

Sometimes just boards where average women talk is a good place to get opinions and ideas.
Even tho it isn't medical info, it's a cross section of woman and their issues; and sometimes they share medical procedures or drugs that have helped them.
At least then you can ask your own MD about the meds they suggested.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
The page you listed, is already being talked about in another thread.

*cough**Cough*
Search

Unrelated to this: I d/l firefox a few weeks ago and I really like it. Much more customizable -even skins, (safer,we know) and seems faster.
I listen to Leo Laport on KFI and his podcasts, he sure thinks it's a good browser.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mumzi said:
Unrelated to this: I d/l firefox a few weeks ago and I really like it. Much more customizable -even skins, (safer,we know) and seems faster.
I listen to Leo Laport on KFI and his podcasts, he sure thinks it's a good browser.

:cool: I love you, Marry me. :rolleyes: I'm glad you use FireFox, keep on.. um... Foxin

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OUt of your 396 number of posts...390 of them must be use the search bar....you say it all the time....reading old posts gets boring plus new people use this site all the time and its nice to get new fresh opinions...if you want to use the search bar then by all means do it...but stop posting it on every single board please

findfirefox said:
The page you listed, is already being talked about in another thread.

*cough**Cough*
Search

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did say it made me feel like a douch, and I said I retract it, the only reason I said that its because yesterday I saw a diffrent thread about the same page, now I did retract it, you could at least read the page before you get angry. This page was talked about here, http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/28121-are-you-target-size-wise.html , Updated Yesterday and thats fairly recent, right?

I'm also not the only one who calls people on stuff like this.