the larger the hornier?

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
after a gay sex party this weekend, i am wondering if men with large cocks are hornier than the average guys? out of the 14 guests there were 10 far over average size. but if i date one2one, only one guy out of seven has a bif cock.

so what do u think? is a big cock also a sign for sexual greed and playful hormones? or are well-endowed just more open to sex and fun because they know they are big?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Bigger dicks dont stay as hard as smaller ones and i have known some fucking horny guys with little cocks. I dont think it matters much. I like sex best when its spontaneous so in that regard i am always ready, but if it is planned then i am not that interested usually--i think its the chase that gets the blood flowing for me.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
is a big cock also a sign for sexual greed and playful hormones? or are well-endowed just more open to sex and fun because they know they are big?

No, absolotely not. A big cock is not a sign for sexual greed and playful hormones. Big cocks and male hormones does not walk hand in hand.
But, on the other hand, a hung man might be more open to sex just because he has better sexual self asteem than average men. But he is not hornier than other men.

ruscular: I will have to challenge that notion that big cock dont stay hard like small one do. I have had woman be amaze of how long I can go and stay hard. I think its really much to do with the health of your penis. One of the drawback of pumping the penis with vacumn is rupturing tiny leaks in the chamber. Also bad diet and lack of exercise can contribute to hardening the vessel and make leaks.

Hapi Papi: Given the guys I know who'd fit in here and the amount of sex and women they go through, I'd conclude the larger the hornier... however, guys are guys for the most part. Many would do a well-greased hole in the ground.

I think a lot of larger guys just like to show off and "satisfy" partner after partner....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I never hung out out with the guys I saw in the lockerroom when I was in High School, I have no basis for comparison, but I will give you this; working where I do, with all the busty, tight-assed female customers leaning over the counter I'm sporting wood nearly 480 minutes a day.(That's an 8 hr work day to you)

lighthouse: having a large penis means you are more likely to have favorable sexual experiences, and as word-of-mouth travels, more frequent experiences as well.
I've found that word-of-mouth definitely contributes to more sex. Make sure your partner has a good time, and his/ her friends come out of the woodwork.

more good hookups = more confidence = more willingness to go out and get some fresh

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by xtrathickdick+Sep 13 2004, 05:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xtrathickdick &#064; Sep 13 2004, 05:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungthick@Sep 12 2004, 06:43 PM
Bigger dicks dont stay as hard as smaller ones

Speak for yourself.
[post=255901]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Haha, brilliant. :D

I find that&#39;s more than true for myself; I can stay hard for pretty much as long as I wish.

As far as the original question of the topic goes, I wouldn&#39;t say there&#39;s any general rule, as there are so many other factors to consider (health, age, etc.), but I was told by my ex that I had the greatest sexual stamina and apetite of anyone else she&#39;d ever been with. Being my first partner, me at 16 and her at 24, this was, to say the least, quite shocking for me.

bigyella: I think in many cases big dicked men use sex a power play..I have 2 big dicked buddies who are brothers in there 30&#39;s who have probablyhad sex with 600 women 300 or so apeace...I&#39;m got aq good sized package but have not sletp around that much just not in personality I guess

bigyella: I used to post under the name of bigrrr.........I&#39;ve been of line for awhile

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by lighthouse@Sep 13 2004, 04:40 PM
having a large penis means you are more likely to have favorable sexual experiences, and as word-of-mouth travels, more frequent experiences as well.
I&#39;ve found that word-of-mouth definitely contributes to more sex. Make sure your partner has a good time, and his/ her friends come out of the woodwork.

more good hookups = more confidence = more willingness to go out and get some fresh
[post=255902]Quoted post[/post]​
I totally agree&#33;

agilley007: The bigger the more you feal like you have the power to do more.

kudo451: I don&#39;t really don&#39;t think its cock size. I think its confidence. I mean lets give women (and men) some credit. I know a few guys who couldn&#39;t get laid if they pulled it out and slapped the bartender with it and its mainly a confidence issue.

You can big huge but the very first thing others are going to notice about you is the way you carry yourself. Doesn&#39;t matter if your out-going or shy. I find most hung guys do tend to carry themselves differently then other guys. the only exception being the extremely young and hung who have yet to meet others who value his size instead of fear it.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I gotta agree with Kudo451, and there are a lot of good points in this thread, but at the end of the day I think it&#39;s about confidence. Being hung makes you very confident about taking off your clothes, and being open with your partner(s), half of male sexual anxiety issues come from size fears and when you remove that you feel like you can do anything sexually, and you tend to try.

It&#39;s not that you&#39;re hornier, it&#39;s that you&#39;re fearless and therefor can wear your horniness (and your large penis) like a badge.

For years people have been guessing that I have a large penis, thinking it without me saying so or giving any indication. Now, I know I&#39;m black so that gets one stereotype vote. I know I have a bulge in certain pants, that&#39;s a give away in some instances. But I&#39;m telling you, there is a way hung guys carry themselves that other guys and girls can tell, and it&#39;s gotta come down to a level of confidence.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by 8strong8long@Sep 14 2004, 07:56 AM
But I&#39;m telling you, there is a way hung guys carry themselves that other guys and girls can tell, and it&#39;s gotta come down to a level of confidence.
[post=255990]Quoted post[/post]​

You must let me in on this &#39;carry&#39; so I can perfect it; I don&#39;t get attention for love nor money&#33; :p

lighthouse:
Originally posted by kudo451@Sep 14 2004, 04:24 AM
I find most hung guys do tend to carry themselves differently then other guys.
[post=255980]Quoted post[/post]​

You can definitely spot a guy who has a lot of good sex. I call it &#39;big dick swagger&#39; for lack of a better term. It&#39;s a combination of things - good posture, ease in social situations, - difficult to define exactly. Not that it is necessarily related to penis size, though. I&#39;ve met several guys with this swagger but who aren&#39;t all that large. But they do have a good time in bed.