The LARGEST and BEST penis!

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine! Lol, just kidding. :rolleyes:

So for the women I was wondering what is your upper size limit in length and girth? I'm sure it is a grey area but if there is a upper limit would would it be for both? Have you ever encountered this size in real life? Do you have a toy close to that size?

I know a million an one questions. :smile: One last question. Out of the guys with pictures here which penis picture is your favorite? And why? ... fine that was two questions. Lol. :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what my upper limit is. I've never been with a guy who was too big, nor have I ever seen one who was.

As for my favorite gallery pic, I'm going to be diplomatic (and also truthful!) and say that there are just too many good ones to choose from, I like so many!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what my upper limit is. I've never been with a guy who was too big, nor have I ever seen one who was.
Ditto. My biggest guy thus far was 8x6 and he never bottomed out. Ere'go I have no idea what my size limit is.:redface: I do recall his girth being hard to handle the first few times but I quickly got used to him. :smile:

As for my favorite gallery pic, I'm going to be diplomatic (and also truthful!) and say that there are just too many good ones to choose from, I like so many!
<---- What She Said! :smile: