the largest dick

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tobietom, Jun 22, 2011.

1. tobietom

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The largest dick I every had was when me and friend was coming home from a bar. We had to stop at reststop. My deliciously black friend was the driver. He needed to get some rest from driving. While we were taking a brake my friend john just reach over and started kissing me. We both were kinda drunk. Well anyway as he was kissing me we moved to the back seat ,and the next thing I know john wips out this huge deliciously 111/2" beautiful chocolate cock. My hunger grew ,and i was so horny and we didn't have lub. I was horny and wet enough i just took it all the way.. John was gentel with me thank g". That was also my first black cock I ever had. Now I can't get enough of it!!!!!

2. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    cool story bro

3. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The biggest I ever had was about 9x6, and even with plenty of lube it was rather painful at first, but you get used to it slowly. Fucking gently makes it all much easier. I don't inderstand how you managed to take an 11.5" without any trouble, all the way. I can imagine however that you can't live without it anymore!

4. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    Biggest I have had was 10 x 8, he took it nice and slow and gentle (about 5 minutes to get inside me) and then fucked long, slow and DEEP for a long time before he came. I had several orgasms during that fucking and then he sucked me off after.

Most comfortable size tends to be 6.5" to 8" (Thicker is always better).

Nothing feels as good to me as a hard dick sliding inside my tight ass and fucking me til his balls are dry. Really love it when he stays inside me after cumming. I love to give his dick a message inside my ass, hopefully getting him hard again for another round.

Craig

5. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

It had been a long stressful week, so I decided to go get a massage. I had never gotten a massage before, and I had heard rumors of what they might do if you want them to. Anyway, I went there and was given an AMAZING massage by the most beautiful girl I had seen. When she was finishing up, she asked the question on if I wanted a nice ending, I said that I would rather take her out on a date. So, I got her number and I took her out on a date the next night. Things go well and we end up going back to her place. We start making out and begin undressing eachother. First the shirt, then the bra, then the pants... then it hits me. There is a bulge down there. She is a he! And he must have been more than a foot long! I thought, "hell no" so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

6. D_Choad Lowe

D_Choad Lowe New Member

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
    awesome!

7. xarmanix

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^^ funniest reply ever......period

8. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member