The Largest One I've Heard Of...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jalabi99, Aug 21, 2008.

1. jalabi99

jalabi99 Member

...which seems to be real and not some fantasy is to be found here:

There is a photo at that place but I do not know if it is of Mr. Falcon, and I'm looking for where else on the Net this story is written up, but I'm willing to believe this is true for now until otherwise proven false.

Edited to add: The source of the blog post is the June 12, 2003 Rolling Stone article, "Mr. Big"...and at the bottom of the page, there's a link to a photo of the phallus in question...trying it now and preparing myself to be amazed...

#1 jalabi99, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I imagine that you mean that Jonah Falcon's endowment seems to be real, unlike many of those on display in these Photoshopped halls.
    Well, the jury is still out on Mr. Falcon's actual degree of anatomical distinction.
    But he is certainly here, on LPSG.

3. jalabi99

jalabi99 Member

Something rather told me he would be an honored member here :) I'm trying to obtain a copy of any of the documentaries in which he appeared so that I could judge for myself, but I must say, he's looking mighty impressive from here.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I remember reading in a book about a man that had a documented 11.75 flacid and 13.5 erect. He had testicles so large that one would fill a man's palm. He'd received testosterone injections as a child for an undescended testicle. It pushed his system into puberty at an early age. He was so hairy, the doctor had to hunt for his anus.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Hootz, U sd be remembering these things, not reading 'bout them.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted