The Last "Making it Bigger" post.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
is there anyone, that seriously can they have had any real permanent gains from any type of PE?

I mean really?

I have pumped and gone from 8-9" but a few hours later, bam! back to 8.

if you have had any REAL gains

post PICS of your before size, and size today.

along with your routine.

So people can use this thread as a go to example of what works and what doesn't!

D

deleted105034

Dude, man I don't know why I don't have any "before photos"....I guess I just never really thought it would work and I wasn't doing it as a scientific experiment to prove or disprove the theory of dick-building....But it works. I had to make up some excuse like "you must be sucking it better" to explain the extra girth I gained.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping is a bit different too than stetching, jelqing, hanging and clamping. Pumping is fake gains at first but over much time (months and years) the girth and possible length gains will stay with you. But we are talking a long period of time... we are not talking weeks or a few months.

-D1-

D

deleted105034

so what did you do?

I started with pumping by using a vacuum cleaner and a shampoo bottle! Then when that didn't work I used a prune-juice bottle filled with water. Those were in high-school when I first started thinking about dick-size being important...My Stepsisters had a friend that would always ask me how big it was and how I was "progressing":redface:

Then I left it alone for a while, until later I found out all about the manual PE techniques like jelquing and stretching and PC muscle exercises. I had sex with my present girlfriend and then we sorta "broke up" for a while. I used to do a lot of holds in the shower, and I think that's what gained me the girth. Then when we started back up again, she made the comment that that I was always long, but now I was thicker.:cool:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I still belive that all those stretchers and pills are garbage, if you could get a 10" cock from that, everyone would have one right?

that's only partially true

pills actually don't enlarge your dick, they increase blood flow what will give you a fuller erection

ads work but take years for bigger gains

and again I advice you to visit thundersplace. there's enough pictorial proof :wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I still belive that all those stretchers and pills are garbage, if you could get a 10" cock from that, everyone would have one right?

lol if those PE sites were helping people gain real inches then small dicked men would be a rarity cos everybody would be flocking to them....and we would be hearing testimonials in droves.....however some are convinced that these sites are helping .......for what ever reason..... so....go figure

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
lol if those PE sites were helping people gain real inches then small dicked men would be a rarity cos everybody would be flocking to them....and we would be hearing testimonials in droves.....however some are convinced that these sites are helping .......for what ever reason..... so....go figure
Arliss, have you ever even visited Thunder's Place? They currently have 74,503 members, and I'm one of them. There ARE testimonials there in droves. Not everyone is successful with PE, but men of all sizes have reported improvements, and Thunder's isn't selling anything.

Saying that "small dicked men" would be a rarity if PE worked is like saying that overweight men would be a rarity if only diet and exercise worked. Both PE, and diet and exercise, frequently work when they're tried and followed with some persistence.

I should add that one obstacle to men of any size gaining through PE is overcoming the belief that improvement is not possible. PE is certainly impossible for those who are not at least open minded about the concept and thus never even try.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Arliss, have you ever even visited Thunder's Place? They currently have 74,503 members, and I'm one of them. There ARE testimonials there in droves. Not everyone is successful with PE, but men of all sizes have reported improvements, and Thunder's isn't selling anything.

Saying that "small dicked men" would be a rarity if PE worked is like saying that overweight men would be a rarity if only diet and exercise worked. Both PE, and diet and exercise, frequently work when they're tried and followed with some persistence.

I should add that one obstacle to men of any size gaining through PE is overcoming the belief that improvement is not possible. PE is certainly impossible for those who are not at least open minded about the concept and thus never even try.

don't bother
arliss is just a lil troll insulting ppl in pm etc
just ignore him. he has absolutely no knowledge at all.