The last thing that you purchased

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2 dozen eggs, 2 pints of strawberries, hot sesame oil, 1/2 pound of gorgonzola cheese, a case of dog food and two dozen white french tulips.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A book "Guitar Electronics for Musicians" and a car wash to get all of that nasty green pollen off of my car.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gonna go all Morello on us, tri?

Oh man, I saw Rage the first time on the 1994 Lollapalooza tour and I still haven't recovered from it! I have never been blown away by a live act like I was that day. they were soooo fucking good that when Tool came onstage, I got up and started to walk around and missed their entire show! Aaarrggh!!!!

In my defense, I had never heard of Rage and Tool before that day.

Tom was doing his hip hop stuff on the guitar and I had just never seen or heard anything like it... Zach was absolutely brilliant and furious. I got to talk to Brad Wilk for a minute as he was walking around after his set... he was really nice.

As far as guitar work... I am refurbishing a 1982 Hamer Special, building a 1972 Fender Musicmaster/Duo Sonic, installing pickups in a 1978 Fender Fender Musicmaster bass, re-doing the electronics on a 1981 Hamer Special, changing the bridge pickup on a 1990 Hamer Centaura and building my dream strat.

I'm gonna need that book. lol!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1 Simit for 50 kuruş (30 cents)

Someone took me out for lunch.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Oh man, I saw Rage the first time on the 1994 Lollapalooza tour and I still haven't recovered from it! I have never been blown away by a live act like I was that day. they were soooo fucking good that when Tool came onstage, I got up and started to walk around and missed their entire show! Aaarrggh!!!!

In my defense, I had never heard of Rage and Tool before that day.

Tom was doing his hip hop stuff on the guitar and I had just never seen or heard anything like it... Zach was absolutely brilliant and furious. I got to talk to Brad Wilk for a minute as he was walking around after his set... he was really nice.

As far as guitar work... I am refurbishing a 1982 Hamer Special, building a 1972 Fender Musicmaster/Duo Sonic, installing pickups in a 1978 Fender Fender Musicmaster bass, re-doing the electronics on a 1981 Hamer Special, changing the bridge pickup on a 1990 Hamer Centaura and building my dream strat.

I'm gonna need that book. lol!
When they announced the free gig in the UK, the day they were released i had some dick bragging he got two tickets to me. That pissed me off.

They arnt my favourite band in the world, but i can imagine the energy from the gig! Id be up for days....

Better put a pic of the Strat when done!