The last thing that you purchased

morocco

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Books! So excited! The problem is I already have a stack of books at home that I have not read. I get book ADD. I get excited about reading a book, start to actually read it, then see/ hear about another one, buy that book, and then either end up reading mulitple books at once/ never finishing the first one/ putting it on the pile of books to be read next. I need to focus.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Books! So excited! The problem is I already have a stack of books at home that I have not read. I get book ADD. I get excited about reading a book, start to actually read it, then see/ hear about another one, buy that book, and then either end up reading mulitple books at once/ never finishing the first one/ putting it on the pile of books to be read next. I need to focus.

Ha ! We could be brothers. I have that problem too!

And I save all the books I read. I have boxes and boxes of books...

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
A bottle of Grand Marnier, condoms and cigarettes; I think I'm getting lucky tonight.

You think? :wink: I'm putting good money on it :biggrin1:

OT, My last big purchase was a bottle of Guerlain's Nahema EdP, and Etro's Etra EdP, both at Harvey Nichols in London, my most recent small purchase was a new tooth brush and lots of Marlboro Gold.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was yesterday.

I bought dinner from TACO BELL.

It was a Steak Quesadilla combo with the extra soft taco and a Mountain Dew Baja Blast and two Caramel Apple Empanadas.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am exactly the same! I buy a lot of books but I never get around to reading them. I suppose it's better than wasting my money on drugs. I'll have something to read while everyone else is having fun getting high.