The late, great Tony Curtis

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky you! Maureen stopped giving autographs years ago. In 2000, I went to the theater and dinner with Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft. No kidding. The show was "Late Night Catecism." They were both so friendly and charming and Anne was still very attractive.
What can I say except I come off tres charmant in a lift!
What a cool list! You forgot the 100 year old:

Luise Rainer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Can't believe I forgot her too!

owenplentyenough

Just Browsing
Media
Bishop's Stortford (Hertfordshire, England)
The ladies are certainly outnumbering the men..

What about those two other redheads..

Arlene Dahl and Rhonda Fleming ?

We still have Celeste Holm...she is in her 90's . Of course, one of her films was All About Eve, with the legendary Bette Davis.....I think their only conversations were on film. Bette was being Bette and didnt go out of her way to be friendly....lol

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
It's becoming so sad when all the greats of Hollywood are dead and we are reduced to Oscar winner Tatum O'Neal as the Hollywood old guard.:frown1:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for such a great response to my original post, folks. I agree that it's quite sad that the members of the "Golden Age" of Hollywood are leaving us.

I'll be particularly sad when Elizabeth Taylor goes. She certainly deserves her nickname of "Queen Elizabeth!" Not to mention the fact that she was in the forefront of the AIDS fight from its early days!

Here's one note of consolation: Through the magic of their movies, we can still enjoy these wonderful perfomers and see their faces and hear their voices for a very long time to come!

God bless 'em!