The Latest in Rape Prevention

What do you think?

• I think it'll work. I'd wear one if I were scared enough.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • This shit is just crazy weird.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Not for me, but I'm glad it's out there.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don't like it because it makes my penis hurt just thinking about it.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something worth keeping in mind, many rapists aren't one time offenders. If this device prevents or delays the next attack it is doing it's job.

This device is a last ditch weapon (that's what it is) that only functions when all else has failed. For self defense people carry pepper spray, batons, tasers or guns all of which can be turned on the victim thus escalating the level of violence.

That said, there is another possible problem with this device. If the rows of spikes are not rigid enough and the device can be turned inside out...

My hope would be that this would require more dexterity than the rapist is capable of while trying to restrain his victim.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually in the past... There have been devices fitted with razors and other Gruesome things.
Also... Not all.... but in fact many rapes are not with the Penis. Because many rapists cannot get erections. And due to the anger they have because of it. They will use other devices. (Neck of a soda or beer bottle, Knife, stick...etc. Even kitchen gadgets).
The device shown in the picture looks quite threatening. Yet I would be afraid if the rapist is hurt... He may become even more violent. And many rapes are not Violent. Tho' all are very terrible acts. He may now want to hurt his victom even more so.