The latest PE technique

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that CaCl is what causes the Platelets to start the growth process. As blood (which contains platelets) is continuously being pumped into the CC then would it be possible to inject calcium chloride into the CC and get the same effect? If I was to try this I would probably take sildenafil first to ensure plenty of blood and therefore platelets get a chance to react with the CaCl and produce the desired growth.

boogalooshrimp74

Just Browsing
Media
This sounds just like blood-doping. Same thing Lance Armstrong did to win all those races.
Just like any other so called "Penis Enlargement Program", Just don't hold your breath waiting for a miracle.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmmm . . . . looks like the good doctor is in a bit of hot water for peddling his "snake" oil.

> Surprise! <

LOL!
That was 2006....this isnt a test its someting already proven... that 2006 item could have been anything in the past... the product he has is from a legit company... maybe using it in a different area of the body is an issue to the fda? but the treatment on his website seems to be a legit tissue filler for cosmetic use... if he is still here in 2011 then obviously he took care of it..

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was 2006....this isnt a test its someting already proven... that 2006 item could have been anything in the past... the product he has is from a legit company... maybe using it in a different area of the body is an issue to the fda? but the treatment on his website seems to be a legit tissue filler for cosmetic use... if he is still here in 2011 then obviously he took care of it..

That's not the point.

The point is that He's not adhering to FDA practices and possibly running a shakey organization. I.E - you could DIE from his treatments!
The FDA doesn't just send that shit out. There was a LOT there over SEVERAL years in that letter.

If this process was "Good" - You'd hear about it from many of the mainstream sources. Drug companies would be all over this with very expensive solutions for a very popular "Problem".

He's dissapeared since Oct 2010 of posting, and as of this post last logged on beginning of Nov 2010, so don't hold your breath for answers.

Last edited:

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not the point.

The point is that He's not adhering to FDA practices and possibly running a shakey organization. I.E - you could DIE from his treatments!
The FDA doesn't just send that shit out. There was a LOT there over SEVERAL years in that letter.

If this process was "Good" - You'd hear about it from many of the mainstream sources. Drug companies would be all over this with very expensive solutions for a very popular "Problem".

He's dissapeared since Oct 2010 of posting, and as of this post last logged on beginning of Nov 2010, so don't hold your breath for answers.
the only thing marked illegal was that he used "venerable" people to test something and didnt file properly... this in itself wont kill anyone, but it is taking advantage of poor people...

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know somewhere in the bowels of the plethora of forums on the subject there is a simple answer (which I think may be 'no') to this: Is there a home method to penis enlargement?
I've tried pumping before and liked that, although it's short term and needs to be done regularly.
I'm not into the take-a-drug-and-make-a-wish thing at all.
So, IS there a way to enlarge a penis?

A penis is like a woman's handbag - no matter how big it is, you grow into it and want more.

LPSG is a great great service.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know somewhere in the bowels of the plethora of forums on the subject there is a simple answer (which I think may be 'no') to this: Is there a home method to penis enlargement?
I've tried pumping before and liked that, although it's short term and needs to be done regularly.
I'm not into the take-a-drug-and-make-a-wish thing at all.
So, IS there a way to enlarge a penis?

A penis is like a woman's handbag - no matter how big it is, you grow into it and want more.

LPSG is a great great service.
try this Free Penis Enlargement Forums - CheekyCherry.com very good PE devoted forum and free :)

Aviatorboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would it straighten the penis? I have had a curve since birth will it help that...it isnt peronies, diabetes, or anything like that...my curve looks like the result of a bad circumcision, or one where the foreskin was attached at the head, and then separated(could be a scar). Could this help me?
At first I thought you were talking about having something since birth such as "Chordee" (like myself...its a congenital downward curvature of penis). So I looked at your photos to see if I could see it but couldn't find anything. As suggested by my urologist I had surgery at 27 years old to correct my severe curvature....and it did correct it...straight as an ad but I had to give up some length to get it straightened. Years later I started PE exercises, pumping, etc and regained the length I lost but the curvture returned somewhat (due to the bottom side being shorter than the top side) but not nearly as severe as original curvature. Im wondering if gainswave or P-shot could help with this.