The laundromat - part one

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by deepdicked, Nov 23, 2008.

1. deepdicked

deepdicked New Member

Albums:
    Part I
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] It was time. I had to do some laundry. I couldn't wear any of my pants one more time to work. And I was down to the second to last pair of underwear. Laundry was the least favorite of my chores, probably because I always wait until I have four or five loads to do. At least the laundromat was only a couple doors down. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] I preferred to use the laundromat over the laundry room in the basement of my building. It usually had many available machines, especially later at night. Since it was Sunday, and after 10p.m., I figured I would have no problem getting all the loads into different machines at the same time, and be done by midnight. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] My building has a few usurped shopping carts, so I loaded one I found a couple floors down with my heaps of dirty clothes, sheets, towels, soap and fabric softener. I felt kind of like a bag lady or something carting all that, but luckily, there weren't many people out, and I didn't run into anyone in the cramped and dingy elevator. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] When I pushed my cart into the laundromat, I was relieved to find almost all the machines available, except for a couple washers and four dryers being used by the other two patrons. I quickly got five machines going and poured soap into all of them. I sorted my clothes as I went, and soon enough, I was free to sit down in the lounge area and wait. The t.v. was on to a news program, which was fine with me. I don't usually watch any news, so it really was all new to me. One other guy was watching, a middle-aged- looking black guy with the slightest hint of grey in his stubble and wearing a baseball cap. He was wearing a white t-shirt and cut-off sweat pants, and had his feet on the coffee table, and his arms crossed on his chest. He had nice arms, I thought, even for a middle-aged guy. Couldn't tell much else about him in his reclined position. The other patron was an older Hispanic lady, grown out brown dye-job with about an inch of pewter gray hair showing around her forehead, as she had her hair pulled back in a barrett. She stood in front of her dryers, waiting for them to finish, looking a little protective of both herself and her clothes. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] I watched a couple of stories about a new company setting up a plant nearby, a neighborhood complaining about some guy's front-yard garden, and the weather. The other guy just kept his eyes on the set, not even seeming to notice me. The Latinas dryers stopped and she hurriedly folded the two loads on the formica counter and put them into her laundry baskets. My fellow t.v. watcher uncrossed his ankles and then re-crossed them with the other foot on top. Apparently this move made him uncomfortable though, because he then parted his knees and thighs and with a glance toward the Latina, he adjusted his cock. His movement caught my attention, probably because it wasn't just a casual nudge of his penis to the side. It was actually almost a grab of a massive piece from between his thighs to rest on top of his left leg, which he was shifting to set onto his right ankle. From my vantage point, he had quite a package, and he wasn't wearing the three layers of boxers, ball shorts and sweat pants like so many of the younger black guys do. He caught me looking as he brought his attention back to the t.v. Our eyes met for the briefest second before I quickly looked back to the screen, not wanting to invite any potential animosity.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] A few minutes later, I heard the bells chime at the front door and saw the Latina maneuvering her two baskets tied to the top of her wire, rolling shopping cart onto the sidewalk and out of sight. I got up and walked to my washers to check how much time was left. They were all entering the rinse cycle - about ten more minutes. The other guy must have gotten there shortly before I did, because his three washers buzzed as I was sitting back down in the lounge. He cleared his throat as he unfolded his arms, uncross and spread his legs and slowly put his feet onto the floor. I couldn't help but watch his penis swing and sway in his loose sweat pants as he passed right in front of me to go unload his washers. It was impressive, and I wondered what it would be like to freeball in loose pants with such a big dick. He must live nearby, I thought. Not many guys would venture too far so casually. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] I hardly ever went freeballing myself. Even though I wasn't hung like this guy apparently was, I felt odd when my penis would shift so easily, back and forth, almost always ending up in a position where I felt I had to adjust it when I sat down. I was also a bit nervous to get a spontaneous erection. My cock tends to stick straight out when it’s hard, and that would definitely require an adjustment if I were to go without underwear. I guess I hadn’t been too adventurous in my twenty-seven years. Maybe when I reached his age, I wouldn’t be as self-conscious. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] From where I was sitting, directly facing the t.v., I didn’t have a great view of the washers, which were to my right and a bit behind me. It would be too obvious to turn and watch him. So I waited until he moved each of his loads to the dryers, on the next aisle, directly to my right. That way, I could get a good profile shot. He moved his first load to a dryer about halfway down the aisle on the lower row and inserted his quarters. Then he went back for the second load. I couldn’t tell, but I got the feeling he was looking in my direction. My peripheral vision wasn’t the greatest with my glasses on. He could’ve just been looking over at the t.v., as the sports segment was now on. He returned to the dryer aisle, and shoved his second load into an open dryer directly above the first one he used. I watched him, and saw his penis bounce in his pants as he pushed the bundle of wet clothes through the narrow front-loader door. I could feel myself get a little stiff. His dick was so heavy it seemed like a regularly hung guy was doing the same thing only naked. He caught me looking again as he shut the dryer door and put in his quarters. I turned back to the t.v. as casually as I could, but I could feel him looking toward the lounge as he returned to the washer aisle for the last load.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] When he returned to the dryer aisle with his last load, he didn’t go to a dryer near the other two he had started. He stopped at the first set of dryers next to the lounge and nudged open the top dryer door. Once he had gotten all his clothes into it, he reached into the right pocket of his sweat pants, angling his front toward me, and after some digging, which sent his waist band down to his pubes, and looking over at me to see if I was watching, he dug out two quarters. I did notice what he was doing since he was only about five feet away from me, but I tried to hold onto a sense of indifference. Since the dryers were a dollar, he needed two more quarters, which sent his left hand into his other pocket. This time, he found the quarters he needed quickly, and then, turning to face me, from the inside of the sweatpants he tugged them down with his left hand and with his right, just pulled his penis and balls out, tucking the waistband underneath them. I couldn’t help but look, knowing now he was doing this for me. My penis instantly hardened inside my jeans, and since I was tucked into my tighty whities, bulged a little bit in its restraint. I saw the faintest hint of a smile on his lips as he turned profile to me, facing the dryer. His flaccid cock hung over his pants and balls and seemed a good seven inches, super heavy and thick. He inserted the last two quarters and started the dryer. [/FONT]

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Don't stop now!

3. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hot damn. More please!

4. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very hot ! still... those [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] are... disturbing.

5. sexcapademe423

sexcapademe423 New Member

Albums:
    the suspense is killing me.
    more please more please more please :]

6. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    deepdicked

That was the most difficult thing I have had to read in a long, long time!
    I almost didn't make it to the end....

The story is great, and I'm really looking forward to you continuing it....
    ....but.....
    PLEASE BREAK THE STORY INTO PARAGRAPHS FOR EASIER READING!!!

Trying to read that one loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong story with
    ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKS, has left me almost crosseyed!:eek:

Please continue....but with breaks...:smile:

7. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Hey Silvertriumph2: You and I are just showing our age... our eyes can't read like they used to... but the mind is as dirty as ever :wink:

Deepdicked: I love the story ... but I agree with Silvertriumph ... my eyes need paragraphs or more white space or something so I can read the story more easily.

Keep going its good.:35:

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I fully agree........:biggrin:
    And, deepdicked, I am looking forward to the rest of the story.....

9. deepdicked

deepdicked New Member

Albums:
    sorry about the weird font, spacing issues with the first post. not sure what I am doing yet with posting here with copied text from Word. trying again with part 2. Thanks for your feedback!

Part two
    “Isn’t that what you wanted to see?” he asked without looking at me, walking between me and the t.v. to sit down where he was before. He had tucked his dick and balls back into his shorts, pulling his waistband up as he came back from the dryer.

“Uh…yeah, I guess I was curious,” I said. I wasn’t sure how far this would go. He was obviously proud of his equipment, but he wasn’t springing a hard-on, and I did notice a ring on his left hand. I didn’t want to say too much. There wasn’t anyone else in there but us, but that could go either way. I was never one to come on too strong. Cautiousness seemed to always be a bit more comfortable for me.

He had settled himself into his same seat with his feet on the floor, looking up at the t.v. He didn’t appear to want to continue making conversation, whether it be about his dick or otherwise. So I took the cue and remained silent. It kind of bothered me though. I knew there must be some interest on his part, or he wouldn’t have shown me. Maybe I should just ask to see it again, I thought. The worst he could say was “no”.

“I don’t mind showin’ off a bit. It’s nice to be appreciated,” he said, as if he read my mind. “Can almost always count on gay guys to like what I got.”

I wasn’t offended or even surprised that he had pegged me. He did catch me checking him out.

“Doesn’t your wife?” I asked, indicating the ring on his finger.

He chuckled with his hand in front his mouth. “You think I’m still married doing laundry down here? I just can’t get the thing off my finger. Been eleven years.”

“Oughta have it cut off.”

“Nah. It keeps me safe from the others. Once was enough for me,” he said.

“So?” I said after a couple moments of top stories recaps.

“ ‘So’ what?” he asked, turning his head to face me. After a few beats of almost uncomfortable eye contact, he said, “The first show’s free. You gotta ask for the second.”

“Can I see it again?” I acquiesced.

He sat up in his chair and looked past me down the aisle to the front door. Then he put his right foot on the chair next to his, with his knee bent over the arms. He crotch was now in plain view for me, as he spread his left leg wider. I could see the bulges his dick and balls made as they hung low between his legs. With his left hand, he tugged his right pant leg down to his crotch and pulled his penis and balls out with his right hand, securing the loose material behind them. He pulled on them so as to arrange them comfortably and let me take in the sight. He really was quite big, and he didn’t appear to be hard at all. His soft dick couldn’t have been much smaller than mine was erect. Which mine was now. I had to fight off the urge to touch myself, to adjust my swollen dick.

“You must be very proud,” I said facetiously as he chuckled again. “I think it looked even better when you were standing though.”

“Uh-hunh,” he said knowingly as he obliged by standing up. His pant leg dropped to cover his gear. He glanced again at the doors as he took a couple steps toward me, positioning himself at the end of the row of machines, so his lower half couldn’t be seen by anyone passing or coming in. He was now facing me, and and tugging his sweats shorts over his buttocks, exposing his tightly curled pubic hair. Once his shorts had cleared his ass, they slid easily to the floor and he stood before me naked from the waist down. The bottom of his dark blue t-shirt hung to hips, and looking at a nearly flat stomach and thick thighs, I again thought how good of shape he was in. His skin was dark mocha, lighter from lack of sun-exposure in the groin area. I noticed that not even the skin on his penis was at all ashy. He had slightly hairy legs, and overall, I found him a very attractive man.

“Very nice,” was all I could think of to say. He chuckled again. I liked his good naturedness. “Does it get a lot bigger?” I managed to ask.

“You could say that,” he replied.

“Can I see that too?”

“Why not?” he asked encouragingly.

I reached out with my right hand and lifted his penis with my thumb underneath and my fingers on top. I squeezed and pulled a bit, feeling its heft and weight. Before I had time to think much, my desire took over and I had him in my mouth. I pulled his dick all the way in with suction and applied pressure with my tongue. Then I pulled it back out with my hands and slid it back in again. I had been able to arouse quite a few guys through oral alone, and I did begin to feel his dick swell a bit as I gave him head. I didn’t hear any sounds from him and when I looked up at him, he smiled down at me, but gave me no other encouragement. After a couple more minutes of sucking him, and no further hardening of his dick, I began to wonder if either I just wasn’t doing it for him or if he had an impotency problem. I gave a last strong effort with more pumping and faster sliding in and out, but to no avail. Trying not to seem defeated or disappointed, I pulled off of his dick with a few final licks and pumps. I had managed to increase its size by a inch or so in length and a bit more girth, but it didn’t seem like he was fully hard. I looked at him again, putting on a satisfied face, but I obviously didn’t fool him.

He chuckled a little and then said, “Don’t worry, man. Blow jobs just haven’t ever done the trick for me. You’re gonna have to stand up.”

I realized that while I was giving him head, I hadn’t even taken my own dick out. I had just been massaging it through my pants. As I stood up, I nearly met his height with my own. But comparing myself to him now, he and I could both see he was the bigger man, and although he didn’t know it for sure yet, in all ways. I wasn’t small by any means in penis size. I was happy with my seven and half inches. It was long enough to be impressive to some, and thick enough to be adequate for all. I was leaner than him body-wise, but not skinny. My stomach was a bit flatter, abs more defined, but he definitely had nicer legs than I did. I thought that maybe he just wanted to see what was underneath my clothes to get turned on. I was partially right.

“Now you show me,” he said.

I began to undo my jeans, facing him, ready to show him my now raging hard-on. He put both hands on my shoulders and turned me around. “Now, keep going,” he said.

#9 deepdicked, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  10. lostmopar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Northeast, cold in December and hot in June
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your killing me.....keep going!

11. mikejb01

Gold Member

More PLEASE!!!!

12. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    And they lived happily ever after. lol No, seriously, he attaches a dildo to the agitator when it is on wash cycle and rides it, slips his jeans back on and goes home to do his ironing!!!

13. deepdicked

deepdicked New Member

Albums:
    Part Three
    He apparently was an ass man. From the bike riding and walking I did, my ass was pretty nice, almost a bubble butt. With a glance toward the door, I dropped my jeans to reveal my ass, covered in my tighty whities to him.

“Keep going,” he said.

I tugged my shorts down, ass first, easing the waistband over the head of my dick. Once they reached the middle of my thighs, they slid easily down to my ankles where my jeans were still wrapped.

“Nice,” he almost purred. He cupped my right ass cheek in his hand and squeezed it, then both at the same time. Then I felt his fingers in between my buttocks, running through the fuzz. He ran his fingers up and down a few times times, then dug his middle finger right to my hole. He toyed with my asshole, testing my sensitivity. I obliged with a closed-mouth moan to encourage him. He pulled his hand away and stuck his middle finger into his mouth, getting a glob of spit to used as lubricant. When he reached back down, I could feel his warm saliva coat my hole and his finger loosen me up a bit. He worked his spit into my anus with his finger, pushing in the tip in and out. When it dried a bit, he replenished it with more until he had lubed me enough to insert his finger to the second knuckle. He moved his body closer to mine so that his front side was now pressed up against my left side. His cock was now in view against the front of my left thigh, and it had grown. It was now a good ten inches, thick as a beer bottle, and stood out from his body out a downward angle. It was incredible. From this angle, he could not only show me his thick, hardening cock, but could also burrow his finger deeper into my ass. I could feel him finger fuck me, wiggling his finger when he was inside, loosening me up.

I reached over with my left hand and wrapped it around his shaft. It was heavy and thick and felt great. I squeezed it and felt the flesh give somewhat. He wasn’t fully hard. “Wow,” was all I could say.

“You’re a good cocksucker, but we like this hole better,” he playfully said, speaking for himself and his hardening dick while he fingered my hole.

“I can tell,” I replied, squeezing his cock, while tightening my ass around his finger.

His saliva had dried again, and as he pulled his finger slowly from my hole, he said, “You better bend over.”

I knew I wasn’t ready to take his cock yet, and I think he could tell his suggestion made me nervous by the look in my eyes. “Don’t worry,” he laughed, “we aren’t ready yet either.” He pointed to the chair back right behind me as he turned me around. I grabbed the top of it and stepped out of my pants, tugging my shorts off. After I dropped them on the floor, I stepped back a couple of steps and bent over. He got behind me and got down on his knees.

"That’s what I’m talking about,” he said as he parted my ass cheeks with both hands, exposing my fuzzy ass hole. He flicked my hole a few times with his finger, then went after it with his mouth. He clearly liked to eat ass. I could hear him moaning as I felt his tongue dip into my hole, pushing open my sphincter with each jab. Occasionally, he’d back out and slurp all around my hole, wetting my whole crack. I love to have my ass eaten, and I couldn’t stifle my own moans as he expertly tongue and finger fucked me. I gave in to the pleasure and ignored my shaking legs as he knelt at my hole for more than fifteen minutes. When he’d backed his mouth away and spit onto his three fingers, I finally opened my eyes during the pause. I’d been resting my forehead on my crossed arms on the back of the chair, and when I looked down and back through my legs, I saw his engorged monster now at an almost perpendicular angle to his body. It was bigger than I thought a dick could get. It must have been two inches longer than the last time I saw it and held it in my hands. His dick head was like a plum, with the thickest part of the shaft directly behind his glans.

I felt his three fingers slide into me and twist and then out again. He didn’t even handle his own cock. He was squeezing and pulling my left ass cheek to expose my hole so he could work his fingers inside me. I closed my eyes again and focused on relaxing my anus and sphincter muscle. I heard him spit onto his fingers four more times and insert them into my ass. I knew he was preparing me to take his huge dick and I did everything I could to relax and help him. I had stopped jacking my own dick, feeling too close to cumming with the anticipation of getting fucked by this totally hot man who had just spent more than twenty minutes now loosening me up and turning me on, so he could get what he ultimately wanted, an ass to fill with his huge cock.

With his slick fingers still inside of me, I heard him spit again. I opened my eyes to see him finally touching himself as his began to lube his cock with his saliva. He dropped two more large globs of spit onto his cock head, cupping it with his left hand. He worked his knob over until it glistened, and stood up. His right hand still had his index, middle and ring finger inside me and he wiggled them, vibrating my ass as he slowly pulled them out. Next, I felt his warm head poised again my slightly gaping asshole.

"Mmmmm….Looks so damn good,” he said in a hoarse whisper. Then he leaned into me, and I felt that plum-sized head pop past my sphincter and the biggest of his girth begin to stretch my anus. With a moan of pleasure mixed with pain, I felt him slide the biggest cock I’d either witnessed or had, into my eager ass.

14. deepdicked

deepdicked New Member

Albums:
    Part Four

Even though he’d lubed me and his dick well, I had to stop him after about 7 inches. The pain was enough to make my eyes water slightly. I reached back and pressed against his left thigh with my left hand.

“Too much for you?” he asked.

Just hold it there a second. You’re fucking huge. Let me get used to it.”

He leaned over so his chest was against my back and reached around to grab my dick with his right hand. He spoke in a low voice while he slowly stroked my dick. “I could’ve eaten your ass all night. But I figured we probably didn’t have that kind of time here. Besides, when my cock gets this hard,” he said as he pushed another inch inside of me, “I gotta take the opportunity. I don’t always get all the way hard. Your ass was just so sweet.” He was slowly working in more of his shaft as he spoke. He was a magician, using distraction to work his tricks. “Mmmmm…you’re so tight, but I think you want more, don’t you? I think you want Robert to work his whole pole up into you, don’t you?” It was the first time I’d heard his name; we’d gotten to this intimate position without even introducing ourselves. The excited tone of his voice and the fact he was speaking in third person about himself told me he was pretty turned on.

“Yeah,” I nearly grunted as my hole accommodated the last two inches of his massive penis.

"You got it all, boy,” he unnecessarily informed me as he stood up, moving his hips side to side so as to seat his cock solidly inside me. I could feel his balls tap my inner thighs and his wiry pubic hair on my ass cheeks.

I let out a long half moan, half sigh. I had all of him inside me. My ass relaxed around his giant shaft. “Nice to meet you, Robert,” I said facetiously as I did my best to clamp down on his dick with my ass muscles.

He let out one of his endearing chuckles and replied, “I think I’m on the nicer end of this meeting. What’s your name?”

“Tim.”

"You ready to get fucked?” he asked as he leaned over again to put his hands on my shoulders, using that low, sexy voice next to my ear.

"I think we’re beyond that. Do it,”

With that, he stood up behind me, buried balls deep in my ass, and shifted his hands to my hips. His strong hands pulled my body nearly off of his cock, just letting the head stay anchored. I felt another glob of spit hit his dick right at the mouth of my hole and I prepared to be rammed. Instead, he took it easy on me and, in one fluid motion sank his cock to the hilt. I gasped as I felt it hit deep inside, but it felt better to realize I was accommodating him, taking all of him. My own cock had not waned a bit, and it flopped up and down against my belly as he pumped my hole in a steady rhythm, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then sliding it all the way back in. I barely had to work at all, as he kept his firm grasp on my hips, using my ass to fuck his pole. He switched rhythms then, fucking me fast with just the first few inches of his cock, working his head inside the tighter muscles near my hole. He pulled out too far a few times and his fat head popped out of me all together. He remained hard enough to simply aim, and hit his target with any guidance from his hands.

After fucking me with just his dick head for a while, I heard his breathing change to heavy exhales and inhales through clenched teeth and pursed lips. I looked back at him and his eyes were closed. He was enjoying his ecstasy, lost in the moment. It was during this faster pace fucking that we both froze as we heard the bell on the front door jingle.

"Dad? You still here?” I heard a male voice call out. It sounded like it could be from a teenager or young adult.

I looked back slowly toward the front door, and without poking my head too far out to the side, I saw that we were mostly shielded from a direct view, being at the end of the middle row of machines. Robert quickly bent over and grabbed my underwear from the floor, and then standing back up, leaned to the right with my underwear in his hand and said, “Yeah, almost finished folding everything.”

After a slight pause, Robert’s son said, “Since when did you start folding shit? Anyways, I’m going out. You got keys?”

"Yeah, I’m all right,” Robert said as nonchalantly as possible.

"Later, then,” his son said, and I heard the door chimes jingle again as the door closed.

"Damn,” Robert said. He hadn’t pulled his cock out during the brief interruption, and I didn’t want him to now. I squeezed his dick with my ass and wiggled back onto him all the way. “You wanna keep going, I take it?” he asked.

"It sounds like he’s old enough to take care of himself. Unless you wanted to invite him to join us?” I asked half-jokingly. As I finished saying it, I worried that I’d said too much, that Robert might think it a turn-off, imagining his son involved in what we were doing. Although if his son was as hot as his dad, I think I’d be into it.

He began to slide his cock out. “I don’t think I’m into sharing tonight,” he said, punctuating the end of his statement by ramming it back into me. “Besides, I think you’ve got all you can handle right now, don’t you?” He was now fucking me more vigorously than before.

I think he was trying to regain the full-sized hard-on he’d had before we were interrupted, and I wanted him back at full-mast too. So I said, “Unless it’s ‘like father, like son’, yours is the biggest I’ve ever seen,” to stroke his ego.

"You’ll have to find that out for yourself. I’m not that kind of kinky. But if he’s lucky, he got the big dick genes.” Robert found his rhythm again, and was pumping me full throttle. He started breathing heavy again. I wanted to change positions. I’d been standing for a while now, and my back was feeling it.

"Can we try a different way?” I asked as I put my hand on his thigh to signal him to slow down.

"You hurting?” he asked as he slowed his pace and pulled about halfway out.

"No. Feels good, but my back is getting tired.” I straightened up, careful not to pull off of his cock.

"Go around these chairs,” he said. I moved forward with him following close behind and we made it around the chair I was leaning on, with his cock still inside. “I’ll give you a little kink. Why don’t you sit on my lap?” Robert gruffly said into my ear, as he pulled me down onto his cock as he sat down. I was caught a little off guard, and my weight forced me deeper onto his shaft than I had been before.

"OHhhh…fuck!” I groaned as he grabbed my hips and buried himself up my ass.

"MMMMmmm…that’s a good boy. Bounce on it now,” he lifted me up by my ass cheeks, pulling me off of his shaft so he could see it. I leaned forward a bit, and when I had reached his thick cock head with my sphincter, I started bouncing up and down riding about 6 or 7 inches of fat cock. I rode him like that for a while, his hands again on my hips, with him constantly telling me how good it felt and how sweet my ass looked swallowing his big cock. This was working well for me. His comments and the thickest part of his dick near my asshole were causing my dick to swell to its hardest point. It bounced along with me tapping my belly just above my navel.

"Turn around.” He grabbed my left arm with his right hand and slid his left hand behind my left knee and began twisting me to face him. As my left foot left the ground I slid back all the way down his pole, and sucked in my breath as I felt it gore my ass. He helped me twist my body around, so I was straddling him, by leaning me back onto his knees and swinging my left leg over his head to the other side of his body.

I put my hands on his shoulders as his hands slid under my buttocks and pulled me onto him as deep as he could go. “You like sittin’ in my lap?” he asked with a bit of a dirty old man hint to his voice.

"As long as I get a ride with it,” I said. As I looked into his face this closely, there was an awkward moment of whether to kiss or not. He resolved the moment, by standing up, picking me up impaled on his cock. I wrapped my legs around him, resting my calves on some pretty firm ass cheeks. He carried me the couple of feet to the coffee table in the middle in of the lounge, and squatted with me between his legs. Not only were his arms nice, but this guy was solid and strong all over. He laid me down on my back and pushed my legs back toward my head. I had to grab the sides of the coffee table to keep from sliding too much as he pumped my ass like a pro. After some good old-fashioned gay missionary fucking, he took my left ankle into his hand and grabbed my dick with his right. The whole time we’d been fucking, I had barely touch my dick, for fear that I would shoot my load too soon. I wanted to watch Robert cum, so didn’t want things to end too early with my spent load. Now that he had my dick in his hand and was stroking it in rhythm to his fucking, I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer.

15. sinik

sinik New Member

Albums:
    pretty hot story

16. deepdicked

deepdicked New Member

Albums:
    Part Five

As if he read my mind, he said, “I’m getting ready to cum.” He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and moaned. “MMMMmmmm…you’re gonna make me cum, boy. You’re gonna make me cum.”

"Do it, Robert,” I’d given up on watching him cum. I knew he was close and wanted to empty his balls inside me.

"Oh, yeah, you ready? You ready to shoot? You gonna shoot before me, huh? You gonna show Robert how good he fucks you?” He was in an ecstatic frenzy again. He pumped my cock as his hips moved forward and back, getting faster and faster.

I wanted to wait to cum until after he did, knowing that almost as soon I came, I’d want him to pull out. I clamped down as hard as I could with the remaining strength left in my ass. He felt my ass tighten up for him, and he yelled, “OH, Yeah! Just like that. Tighten that ass up. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum! Here it comes, here it comes…” and I felt his cock begin to spasm. He went silent, and not even breathing his body began to spasm with his release. His mouth was all the way open, and after I’d felt a few shots of his cum shoot deep into my ass, he let out a long moan, as he continued to pump his seed into me. He’d continued to pump my cock, but slower than before, so I hadn’t yet shot my own load. When he opened his eyes and looked down, he scanned my belly for my cum.

"You cum?” he asked.

"I was giving you first shot,” I replied.

“I’m not sure I have a second shot in me, but I can try if you want,” he said.

"Nah, I’m ready, just keep going,” I said.

"Don’t worry, he likes it in there.” He kept pumping my ass with his cock, and pumping my cock with his hand.

"Here I go,” I warned him as he pumped my cock with his fist, pointing it straight up. He was looking down at it when I erupted and hit his chin with the first two shots. He adjusted his aim to point my cock head up towards my chest and the next three or four hit my face and the magazines spread out under my head.

"Damn, boy, you got a pistol!” he said as he wiped the two shots from his chin with his left hand.

"Yeah, sometimes I can really shoot after a great fuck,” I complimented him.

"Robert pulled his cock out of my hole. I could feel it had lost some of its stiffness. When he stood up I saw it was still heavy, thick and long, slick with his cum and saliva. He picked up my underwear from where he’d dropped them behind the chair, and wiped his cock with them. I laid there on the table, pretty wiped out and thought about what I would use to clean myself up. I saw Robert pull his own shorts back on and go to the closest dryer he had used. We’d been going at it long enough, that the hand towel he brought back to me was still slightly warm. I used it to wipe my face and the cum that had splashed onto my chest. I laid the towel on table as I grabbed my jeans and headed for the bathroom at the back of the lounge area.

After I’d cleaned myself up and redressed, I found Robert standing in the lounge with his arms folded across his chest looking up at the t.v. It was now showing some ultimate fighting match, and he seemed engaged by it.

Without wanting to say the obligatory, ‘That was hot. Thanks,’ I walked past him to get my clothes from the washers. I unloaded all of them into the shopping cart and wheeled it to the other aisle. Robert was there when I got there and his clothes had already been loaded into two baskets.

As he picked up the baskets, he said, “Best time I’ve had doing laundry. Ain’t many who can handle it. You got a nice ass.”

“Glad I could oblige,” I responded. I wanted to suggest we meet again sometime, but it didn’t seem like this situation, with the public place, the almost getting caught and the simple lucky timing could be repeated. And I wasn’t sure he was a regular hook-up kind of guy.

"I don’t come down here often, but when I do, it’s always late at night,” he said as he carried the baskets past me headed for the door.

"I’ll remember that,” I said as I watched him leave.

I finished putting one load into a dryer and closed the machine’s door. I then walked to the front door to see if I could catch which building he went into. I saw him going into brownstone a couple of buildings down, across the street. I waited to see which lights came on in the windows, and noted it was the front apartment on the left on the second floor. I wasn’t planning to stalk him, but I did want to return his towel.

After I washed it, of course.

Draft saved Draft deleted