The Lawrence Brothers

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by LeMay, Jun 26, 2005.

1. LeMay

LeMay Member

What do you all think about these guys? The look like they all could be big. For people that don't know who they are.

-Joseph "Joey" was on Gimme A Break as a boy then Blossom as a teen and American Dreams a few years ago.

-Matt was on Boy Meets World

-Andrew was on the short lived series Oliver Beene

They all pretty much do movies for The Disney Channel now. They all are built like brick walls from above the waist, I just wonder about what's below the waist.

2. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
  3. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

i'd give joey or matt a tongue bath in a heartbeat. ;-) j first.

joey used to wear snug faded jeans alot on the tv shows he was on. while most of the time things were tucked away, you could make out some action going on bulge wise a few times. i sense he is above average. there was a pic floating around of him awhile back of him in black boxer briefs. too bad they weren't white.

4. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    I'd sleep with Joseph any day of the week regardless of how big it is!!! I have always thought he was SO h-o-t! :9 I would say he is more than likely above average. As for the other boys, I couldn't say.

5. BlastOff123

BlastOff123 New Member

Since the Lawrence brothers are well on their way to has-been-ism, maybe we could take up a collection and pay Matt and Joey (in that order) to strip, stiffen and pose for Playgirl. Eventually, when the cute factor wears off, they'll need the money!

6. LeMay

LeMay Member

Yeah I remember him in his tight jeans on Brotherly Love.

He and Allan Kayser (from Mama's Family) could really "fill out" a pair of jeans.

7. OCDreamer69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Both Joey and Alan have fullfilled several fantasies of mine. Love to be in the middle of that sandwich...... :9

8. dufus

dufus New Member

The youngest I saw Joey was on one of Johnny Carson's shows. He must have been about 6 years old. As the years passed, it was incredible to watch him bulk up as he went through his teens. His was wearing tight jeans in one of the episodes of the sitcom where he played a car mechanic. His butt cheeks were so big that his brother Matthew was teasing him about them. How he got into those jeans and closed the fly was a mystery to me. I don't remember the name of the last sitcom he was in, but when I saw him that autumn in the first episode, I didn't recognize him. He had cut his hair and was incredibly bulked up. Although he has been a fantasy of mine for years, I think he is a lousy actor. Now he seems to be losing hair. That will certainly affect his female fan base, which could end his career if it hasn't ended already. If Soloflex was still running informercials, I would love to see Joey as the Soloflex boy. This is off topic, but does anyone remember the original Soloflex boy? Whatever happened to him? I would love to have dvds of him in their early informercials.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This is off topic, but does anyone remember the original Soloflex boy? Whatever happened to him? I would love to have dvds of him in their early informercials.
    [post=325541]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Is this the guy?

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I wonder what Scott Madsen looks like now that he's in his forties. Maybe a hot, muscular 'Daddy' type?

11. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

12. The_One

The_One New Member

Albums:
    Ahahaha.. Wow. That is a bad Photoshop Job.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Nothing like a fly button being left undone in jeans, SpiceboyM, to get the mind focused on what's behind it. Thanks for the pictures, man. BTW., is that thick pubes showing in the last picture, or a tatto above his pubes? The fucker is built, for sure :excl:

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I bet Joseph (he doesn't like being called Joey, lol) and Matt are a bit abofe average. I'd say they're 7.5 x 6 at max. I don't know, or care, about Andrew. Why? A: He's still fuckin underaged, people. B: He's ugly.

15. D_anyone for checkers

Dufus wrote, "His was wearing tight jeans in one of the episodes of the sitcom where he played a car mechanic. His butt cheeks were so big that his brother Matthew was teasing him about them."

Dufus, did Joey actually have a big butt or is it just something, a gag, that they made fun of on the show? What does his butt reallly look like?

16. Havelock Vetinari

Havelock Vetinari New Member

Have heard that he (Joey) thinks his butt is too big, but (pardon the pun!) I think it is perfect!

17. D_Quethiok Heftyrocks

D_Quethiok Heftyrocks Account Disabled

Is this the guy?
    [post=325565]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

He's got a nice basket in that second to last photo on his page.

18. Havelock Vetinari

Havelock Vetinari New Member

I'd do Joey simply because of his perfect butt! It does it for me everytime!!

19. D_anyone for checkers

What does his butt look like? Is it really big or does he just think it is?

Draft saved Draft deleted