The Laws Of Attraction

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey all you good lookin guys out there~ just chillin and going through photos and comments and such and it got me to thinkin! or maybe feelin.....attraction.
what draws you or pulls you to someone, do any of you have stories or ideas to share on this very powerful and fickle topic? and lets try both sexes regardless of sexual preference...there are very open-minded and expressive guys here and it would be interesting to hear from some of you. i'll start:
guys - i'm drawn to a a very calm and kind type of guy, assured in himself. in bed, strong, powerful, into heavy kissing and body rubs. love glasses on a guy, i'm into that whole clark kent - superman thing

girls - someone incredibly feminine and sweet, gorgeous but doesn't know it.
blonde, blue eyes, an almost unattainable kind of attraction.
in bed - she can laugh, have fun, be a combination of demure and alittle aggressive. i like that sexy librarian thing.
how about you guys?

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lust and needs are so totally different for me i can lust after guys all day long and never be satisfied or i can wait for my guy to come to me and never be satisfied either. niether situation seems to be worth the trouble and its dangerous cuz sometimes i loath my self after i do something freaky i know that is a crock of poop. just i am soul with my needs. so what kind of man will fulfill all of the needs of my soul through their finger tips ahhhhhhhhhh.......... the kama sutra isn't about getting off at all and that is the first thing that might attract me to a guy.

Media
I usually like men who are masculine and not so bitchy and effiminate although i can be that way sometimes so i'm too anal about that but still!

I also like a guy who can carry some sort of an edgy hip look. Bodywise, i don't like them perfect per say but i don't like them FAT. A little belly isn't too bad because that tells me that he's not obsessed with his looks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...> guys - i'm drawn to a a very calm and kind type of guy, assured in himself. in bed, strong, powerful, into heavy kissing and body rubs. love glasses on a guy, i'm into that whole clark kent - superman thing
:tongue: twinn, that description sounds very much like my man, with two exceptions: he's not calm, generally; he's very animated and type-a and fidgety, and he's not that much into the deep heavy tonsil-hockey kissing. But he is very kind and empathetic (people are always going to him to cry on his shoulder and get advice), self-assured, strong, and into physical contact (we snuggle a LOT). And he wears glasses, very intelligent, the true "professor" type.