The Left Continues To Push For Segregation...

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix

Another example of the fringe left putting out racist rhetoric trying to segregate universities. The "inclusionary listening sessions" described by this particular band of morons starts out with excluding an entire race of people. George Wallace would be so proud the democratic party, or at least it's voters, has returned to ways of the 1960's democratic party. Democrats routinely call conservatives racist.

Phrase the apologetics however you want. Segregation is segregation. I dare anyone to try and make the argument that this is Trumps fault.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix

Another example of the fringe left putting out racist rhetoric trying to segregate universities. The "inclusionary listening sessions" described by this particular band of morons starts out with excluding an entire race of people. George Wallace would be so proud the democratic party, or at least it's voters, has returned to ways of the 1960's democratic party. Democrats routinely call conservatives racist.

Phrase the apologetics however you want. Segregation is segregation. I dare anyone to try and make the argument that this is Trumps fault.
So, all people of color are left and member of the democratic party, or why is this the prove that they are back to the 1960s?

In a similar way I could argue that this is the prove that the work of the republic party starts to work.
The party, or at least it's voters, want to good old days back, the days of the 1960s or earlier... it looks loke it works so good, that people of color feel they would run political events like in the 1960s.

----

Is it good that people exclude others? Definitely not. Is exclusion sometimes required? Yes, if there is massive inequality in the society and those who have to suffer under the inequality want to fight it - in this case exclusive events can be one option, but never should be the only one.

To end inequality you will need conversations with all groups.

Reactions: dreamer20

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, all people of color are left and member of the democratic party

Did I say that? No I did not. If you are going to argue a point, please don't attribute statements to me that I have not made. The student group has called for this "listening session" proclaimed themselves to be progressives/leftists. Besides, I don't hear many republicans or conservative saying they are oppressed by white supremacy. However it is a routine talking point for democrats and SJWs.

or why is this the prove that they are back to the 1960s?

The democrats have not pushed for segregation since the 60's. It has become a staple of progressive events and mottos. That's the reason I bring up George Wallace. He was a democrat. The only difference now is that instead of racism, it's compassionate racism. They are demanding segregation because "ma feels",

In a similar way I could argue that this is the prove that the work of the republic party starts to work. The party, or at least it's voters, want to good old days back, the days of the 1960s or earlier... it looks loke it works so good, that people of color feel they would run political events like in the 1960s.

Proof to the contrary can be found in the article in the opening post. Thank you.

----

Is it good that people exclude others? Definitely not. Is exclusion sometimes required? Yes, if there is massive inequality in the society and those who have to suffer under the inequality want to fight it - in this case exclusive events can be one option, but never should be the only one.

Then the "listening session" should not have been describes as an inclusionary event as it immediately excludes an entire race of people.

To end inequality you will need conversations with all groups.

This is probably the only thing I can agree with. The problem is that the left does not want to have those conversations. If someone disagrees with them, they shout hate speech and demand deplatforming. If you find an opinion you disagree with, you argue against it, not attempt to deperson the opposition.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dare anyone to try and make the argument that this is Trumps fault.

This seems like you're a Trump supporter who is trying to lure people into making an argument that would be flimsy.
I think Trump is a loser, but the push for forms of re-segregation predates the current bubble of white nationalists and their chief executive.

Reactions: Bakugou_

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh... Is this just a "let's shit on leftists" thread?

That's how it reads to me.

Meh. As opposed to the overwhelming plethora of “let’s shit on the conservatives and GOP” threads found here?

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This seems like you're a Trump supporter who is trying to lure people into making an argument that would be flimsy.
I think Trump is a loser, but the push for forms of re-segregation predates the current bubble of white nationalists and their chief executive.
Please read my signature and try this statement again...

Reactions: SonyToyo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Meh. As opposed to the overwhelming plethora of “let’s shit on the conservatives and GOP” threads found here?

Generally the "leftists" of the site don't start the thread title with something about how conservatives are all one thing or another.

It does happen, just not as often that I've noticed.

If I'm remembering correctly, I've called that out as well. Thread titles in this section aren't supposed to stoke hostility.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did I say that? No I did not. If you are going to argue a point, please don't attribute statements to me that I have not made.
The title of your thread is "the LEFT continues to push for segregation".
The link you post and you self then talk about something people of color do.

So, either you know that all of them are LEFT or members of the democratic party, or you impute they are...
Otherwise I don't get why this event of coloured has to be linked to the left and/or the Democrats.
I read the article and couldn't find anything about the democratic party, but you still made a connection.

-----

I will read the rest of your post later

D

deleted15807

The title of your thread is "the LEFT continues to push for segregation".
The link you post and you self then talk about something people of color do.

So, either you know that all of them are LEFT or members of the democratic party, or you impute they are...
Otherwise I don't get why this event of coloured has to be linked to the left and/or the Democrats.
I read the article and couldn't find anything about the democratic party, but you still made a connection.

-----

I will read the rest of your post later

The thread title is bullshit UNLESS the Left=people who want to hear the voices of women and minorities(sexual, religious and racial)=Democrats vs. the Republicans/the RIght that don't give a shit about women and minorities. If you are not male, white, straight, christian and rich just eat shit and die please...quickly. You are consuming stuff that should go to yes those that are male, white, straight, christian and rich.If you count yourself as in that group and aggrieved collegefix.com, site of the story, is the website for you. Take a look at the other "choice" stories from collegefix.com:

Last edited by a moderator:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The thread title is bullshit UNLESS the Left=people who want to hear the voices of women and minorities(sexual, religious and racial)=Democrats vs. the Republicans/the RIght that don't give a shit about women and minorities. If you are not male, white, straight, christian and rich just eat shit and die please...quickly. You are consuming stuff that should go to yes those that are male, white, straight, christian and rich.If you count yourself as in that group and aggrieved collegefix.com, site of the story, is the website for you. Take a look at the other "choice" stories from collegefix.com:

Yes, @sargon20 , BULLSHIT is precisely what the thread title is, based upon a the spin of a bullshit right winged rag (collegefix.com - see:The College Fix - Wikipedia ) and an equally bullshit right winged deflection from REAL racism and bigotry ... promoted, put forth, and "liked" by the usual SUSPECTS (to no one's surprise).

But at least Fox News, whose right winged pundits and shills tried to spin it according to their mantra (see link below) allowed Juan Williams the opportunity to RESPOND, by offering the full story of what has occurred and the rationale behind the sessions.

Wake Forest University holds segregated 'listening sessions' to promote inclusivity

As expected, however, the right winged propaganda rags totally IGNORED all the reported instances of racial intimidation that had been occurring at Wake University, and that led up to current events, instead choosing to make the victims out to be the bigots. (as usual).

Their logic being (I'd suppose) that black segregationists willingly CHOSE to go to an 80% white college. Riiiight.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yeah well the thing is conservatives and the GOP are racist, misogynist, homophobic, and transphobic. Ergo, they deserve to be shit on until they stop being assholes to everyone.

Blah blah you're gonna blah blah about economic blah blah. Nah b, Republicans and conservatives in general tell just as many fairy tales about economics as they do about everything else.

See the thing about conservatives is that they lie and lie and lie and lie. Why? Because if they told the truth nobody would give them the time of day. Evidence in this thread: the right wing site collegefix lying about what these sessions were.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

PvybUDM.jpg

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah well the thing is conservatives and the GOP are racist, misogynist, homophobic, and transphobic. Ergo, they deserve to be shit on until they stop being assholes to everyone.

Blah blah you're gonna blah blah about economic blah blah. Nah b, Republicans and conservatives in general tell just as many fairy tales about economics as they do about everything else.

See the thing about conservatives is that they lie and lie and lie and lie. Why? Because if they told the truth nobody would give them the time of day. Evidence in this thread: the right wing site collegefix lying about what these sessions were.

Thank you for your sweeping observation of conservatives. You clearly show your bias, while Tight and Juicy has already clarified her post.

In addition, don’t care to hear what a non-American has to say about our politics.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for your sweeping observation of conservatives. You clearly show your bias, while Tight and Juicy has already clarified her post.

In addition, don’t care to hear what a non-American has to say about our politics.
?? But no condemnation of the "sweeping observation of the left" in the thread title.........

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
?? But no condemnation of the "sweeping observation of the left" in the thread title.........

LMFAO. When you start condemning sweeping observations of the right. . . .

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you for your sweeping observation of conservatives.

By all means feel free to prove me wrong.

One condition, however: you have to tell the truth in order to do so, and you must use actual facts that exist in the real world.

LMFAO. When you condemn sweeping observations of the right. . . .

...and you missed the point entirely.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By all means feel free to prove me wrong.

One condition, however: you have to tell the truth in order to do so, and you must use actual facts that exist in the real world.

How ‘bout this, mon ami. You prove to us how every conservative and GOP is racist, misogynist, homophobic and transphobic?