the legend of the bull (ramsgate18 halloweenie tale, MM, Fiction)

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There was a legend that every year at The Velvet Trumpet, that every year since its opening a mysterious patron would attend the annual Halloween fancy dress party wearing a bulls head and a leather kilt, he would never remove the mask all night, but whoever took him home (he had his pick, his body was muscular) reported to friends that he had had the biggest cock they had ever seen and spent the whole night having the best sex of his life, strangely he never removed the mask the whole time and by morning they found the bed empty

Then one year he stopped coming, just like that, patrons looked for him every Halloween bash but to no avail, he was gone

“So the legend goes” shrugged Gus, the owner of the local gay bar The Velvet Trumpet

“Bullshit!” many scoffed

“we would hear about that if it were true!” one yelled

“this is a transient neighbourhood most moved on or got married to men, or women, so would likely not want to bring it up…. I imagine a few still think about it though”

“when was he last seen?” asked Rory, he had recently moved back in with his mum and step grandpa Jerry, who had moved with them after the passing of his partner Harry

“Halloween night 2000, back then I was just a bar tender before Paul the previous owner, may he rest in peace, sold it onto me, he was very quiet, mysterious, had an aura about him”

“who knows, the party this year might be the night he returns!”

“your throwing it this year?” asked a patron

“hopefully!” gus beamed

The bar was a buzz with excitement and plans on what each patron would wear to the party

Rory felt a little over whelmed he didn’t know many people at the bar nor did he understand how much of a big deal the costume party at The Velvet Trumpet was

“hey rory!” smiled Jerry, up late as usual sat in his arm chair reading a book, he was a sweet older guy, bald from hair loss, very slender face, wearing his reading glasses

“how was the bar? Did you have fun!” he beamed closing his book and putting it down

“sure its neat, a couple people asked about you”

“they still remember little old me, im surprised anyone I knew back then still goes!” chuckled jerry sipping his whisky

“you should come one night!” rory smiled warmly

“oh god no at my age! No one wants geriatric sex! Besides it wouldn’t be the same without harry!” he smiled wistfully

“I understand” rory tapped jerrys hand warmly, despite not being blood he felt a closeness to the man, harry died around the time his step dad, jerrys son, had died hence the odd living arrangement

It had been jerry who helped Rory navigate the journey of coming out, jerry was the first person Rory came out to, he had been there through every bad break-up and every loose end, now that he was 18 he knew he would have to move out soon, and sure he would miss his mum, but he knew he would miss jerry too

“Jerry, can I ask you a question?” asked Rory

“Sure!” smiled jerry getting up to refresh his drink

“did you ever hear of a guy in a bull mask?”

“Jesus they still tell that tale, it’s an urban legend, a myth they told way back when I used to go!” chuckled jerry

“shame” shrugged Rory laughing as jerry swatted him with a tea towel calling him a floozy

The night of the party rolled around and the place was the busiest Rory had ever seen it, everyone in masks and costumes, some Avant Garde, some pop culture, some just an excuse to be practically naked, there were a fair few “sexy penny wise” and guys with just Pikachu ears and a tail stuck to their briefs (no one dared use a butt plug tail after one patron marvelling at the quality of a friends tail pulled unaware it was a plug)

Rory was dressed as a squid games guard, no flesh on show, he wasn’t that kind of guy, just a red boiler suit and a mask covering his face, the anonymity made him feel bolder somehow as he danced with several hot guys that he would normally just gawk at

Suddenly he looked up at the man he was dancing with

He was wearing a bull mask, and a leather Kilt

Rory gulped

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The pair danced for a long time, rory could feel the guys soft cock, he was clearly commando under the leather kilt, his soft cock felt heavy

As they danced the bulls hands kept reaching down and grabbing rorys ass, telling him it was a hot little ass and if he had his way he would fuck it all night long making rory hard as a rock and releved for how baggy the boiler suit was

“think you can handle it?”

Rory nodded

“im staying at the hotel around the corner” said the bull pulling out a key card

Rory followed feeling many jealous eyes on him, he couldn’t resist the temptation and this guys magnetism was irresistible

Despite rory’s innocent nature he had to admit he enjoyed taking big cock, his ex had been big and they fucked constantly, sadly one weekend rory went out of town when he returned he caught his ex in bed with some random dude, he didn’t even stop fucking just looked over to the door and said “oops”

Rory was certain this couldn’t be the same bull from the urban legend, just some well hung guy taking advantage to get some anonymous action, based on rorys calculations the bull would have to be in his 60s or 70s by now, but based on this guys body he was much younger, which was a shame as he liked the idea of meeting the guy from the legend, had spent the nights since jerking off picturing it, just how big and thick the guys cock had to be for the bull mask to be an apt costume for him, how hard he probably fucked, a couple times when he knew he was home alone he had pulled out one of his toys from his secret hiding spot and fucked himself hard with it til he shot his load over his quivering body

As that bull either didn’t exsist or had moved on this random guy would have to do

The pair walked into the local hotel, no one at the desk batted an eye as the bull walked in, clearly not the first odd sight they had seen that night, opening the room the bull pushed rory onto the bed on all 4s ripping open the bottom of his boiler suit exposing rorys tight 18 year old ass, he felt a hand swat at his pale ass making him whimper, he was sure there would be a red mark

He felt strong hands pull his ass open and a hot we tongue at his tight quivering ass

Rory had been rimmed before but not like this, this guy was clearly a pro, soon he felt his ass relaxing

“such a hot fucking ass!” growled the bull teasing with a finger at rorys ass, making him whimper and tremble

Suddenly the sensations stopped

Rory looked back confused

The bull was sat back on the chair next to the bed

“strip!” growled the bull massaging the bulge forming under his kilt, rory licked his lips, it looked huge

Rory unzipped the boiler suit as seductively as he could, stepping out of it, he undid the straps on the mask finaly able to see without the mesh over his face

The bulls body language changed in an instant

“whats wrong?” asked rory suddenly feeling very exposed

Suddenly the bull stood “I changed my mind erm…. Im going to go!” And he darted out of the room

Slowly when he came to terms with the fact this wasn’t a joke or a trick rory put his costume back on and booked a taxi to take him home, he tried to ask at reception the name the room was booked under but they wouldn’t say

As he walked in Jerry was walking down the stair in his robe towelling off his hair

“your back early?” he asked bemused

“yeah…. The party was winding down so I figured id come back home…. Im just going to go shower and call it a night I will tell you all about the party in the morning if that’s ok?”

“sure…” jerry said letting rory go past

Once he knew rory was safely in the bathroom he relaxed his tight grip on his robe, he went back to his room to his cedar chest taking one last wistful look at the contents, “that was close!” he said looking the bull mask in the eye before closing it

The day of the party, earlier……

Ever since rory had bought up the legend of the bull jerry couldn’t get it out of his mind

it had started off harmlessly enough, he had realised when he came out as gay, around the time his son was 4 that he had a big cock, til then he had thought most men were 10x7, he read once in a magazine that most men were 6 inches, he hadn’t realised they had meant erect, jerry was that flaccid in the dead of winter

once he realised he was big and that this was a good thing he quickly learned how to use it to inflict more pleasure than pain

unfortunately as he began using his newly discovered skills in his home town he got a reputation as the guy with big cock, so when his job asked him to relocate to help set up a new office for them he leapt at the chance, a fresh start where he could be just jerry not jerry the guy so big you will be walking funny the next day, jerry the guy so big his dick had its own orbit, he could go to bars and not get felt up by complete strangers wanting to know if it really was as big as they said it was

And it was nice

But then a part of jerry began to miss it, the attention the awe the lust, the feel of a tight ass relaxing around his cock, the whimpers shifting to moans

That’s when he saw the poster “The Velvet Trumpets first annual Halloween Bash” and an idea formed in his mind, in his wardrobe was a leather kilt one of his former lovers had bought him and he went to a store in the town over and bought a bull mask from the costume shop, paying in cash

Looking at himself in the mirror he had to admit he made an appetising sight

At the party he got a lot of attention, his tightly muscled body, the bulge swinging from his kilt

He marvelled at the guys who normally didn’t give him a second look now throwing themselves at him, he picked one of them at random and took them to the hotel near the bar

“holy shit that is one big dick!” the guy had marvelled

Jerry fucked the guy hard and rough, showing no mercy, making the guy cry out in pure pleasure clawing at the sheet, he kept the mask on the whole time, his anonymity making him feel free to unleash some of his inner animal nature

The next day at the bar he listened in mock awe as the guy gushed about the mind blowing sex he had had with the guy in the bull mask last night

Every year after that he went back to the party in the mask, no one suspecting quiet jerry at the end of the bar in his office suit from work was the man in the mask

Then one year he fell In love and did something he never did when he let the bull out, he took the mask off and was jerry, not the bull

They got married and were together 21 years, so he retired the bull keeping the mask and kilt for the memories and as a treat for his husband

Then his husband got sick and sadly passed, making jerry promise to get out there “you are still young, don’t let that horse cock go to waste!” he had teased right before going to hospice for the last time

He knelt opening his cedar chest and pulled out his leather kilt and bull mask

“maybe its time…” jerry mused to himself

He left the house early checking into the local hotel, it was all different from the last time he had checked in, it was all modern now, he got ready in the room

He checked his reflection, for a guy in his 60s he didn’t look half bad, he fluffed his cock a little so it hung a little bigger and set off

Walking into the party he was shocked, everyone there was virtually naked, most didn’t look twice at him

And if he was honest he didn’t want any of them, there was no fun in the chase if they guy was virtually naked already. Across the bar he saw a guy dressed as one of those guys from that Netflix show rory watched (he had got as far as the red light green light episode before deciding it wasn’t for him) unlike the others his costume was fully covered

He danced with the guy all night based on glances at the kilt he must have heard the story about him, feeling the guys ass jerry felt the tell tale strap of a jock

It took all of jerrys self control to not get hard

At the hotel he ripped the guys boiler suit open and ate his ass, his first in a long time, he had missed it more than he realised he then sat back legs spread knowing most he had played this game with had liked him in the position and told the guy to strip

When he saw rorys face appear from behind the mask he had freaked out, he couldn’t pin rory to the bed and fuck him like an animal, he just couldn’t, he was rory sweet innocent rory

He had leapt into the first cab he saw and barely got out of the kilt and showered the body glitter of his chest before he heard rorys key in the door

As he lay on his bed he couldn’t deny his balls still churned, why did he have to take the mask off, the second he saw the pale ass in a jock he could already imagine stretching it wide on his prick

His cock began to swell and grow, his balls churning

He took matters into his own hands milking his cock tugging lightly on his balls, “we couldn’t, sure rory would never know, but he would know, and true rory wasn’t his by blood he still saw rory as like a son, or grandson

With a stifled grunt he shot his thick cum over himself

“never again!” jerry chided himself as he cleaned himself up looking at himself in his mirror

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Rory could face returning to the bar, everyone had seen him leave with the bull, they would all be expecting a tale of debauchery and hard core anal sex, he couldn’t bare to tell them how the bull had fled once he saw who was under the costume

So he decided to spend the night in with jerry, keeping him company while his mum was away on a business trip

They had done this sort of thing a lot when jerry was newly widowed, and they had had some fun evenings together, rory felt that jerry missed being out there and so enjoyed hearing tales

Jerry couldn’t lie he enjoyed hearing rory describing him/the bull in such glowing terms

Rory said that the bulls body was amazing, he smelt manly and the feel of his soft cock under the kilt

Jerry squirmed in his seat his cock responding to the compliments

He had convinced rory the issue was clearly with the bull whoever he was and to let it go

“it probably wasn’t him anyway, the real guy from the story would be ancient by now!” rory scoffed into his drink

Jerry had to admit this comment caused his brain to create awful sinful images in his mind making him squirm in his seat a little

Imagining shoving his “ancient” cock down rorys throat seeing his big brown eyes water as he….

He took another long swig from his drink

“shame though”

Jerry spluttered on his drink “oh?”

Rory shared about his ex and his big cock, the alcohol loosening his tongue

“oh, so you’re a size queen eh!” teased jerry, a part of him now wishing he hadn’t fled, size queens were the best when it came to taking him

A size queen meant jerry didn’t need to convince them it wouldn’t kill them and they would be ok, and the majority could take it hard and rough which was always more fun than the timid shy types who had to be coaxed

Jerry excused himself and adjusted his now semi hard cock, when he returned rory was scrolling through streaming services on the TV

“see if they have Muriels Wedding! That always cheers me up!”

“never heard of it!” rory shrugged

“nev…. You are breaking my heart, one of toni colletes first big roles!”

“was she the mum in hereditary!”

jerrys jaw dropped

“its not on here…..”

“go grab the dvd from my room, I will make us fresh drinks and pop some pop corn”

Rory walked casually into jerrys room, grabbing the desired DVD from the shelf, he read the back bemused

Then he noticed jerrys cedar chest was unlocked

It was the one thing in his room jerry was protective over, leaving it locked most of the time, rory had often wondered what was in it, it wasn’t jerry sex toys they were in the top drawer of his bed side unit

Rory often thought they might be photos of jerry back before he came out

Rory checked the coast was clear, jerry was still in the kitchen, singing waterloo at the top of his lungs, rory had no idea why

He leant over and lifted the lid

Jerry walked in carrying a tray with the big bowl of freshly popped sweet and salty pop corn and 2 beers “pop the disc in then, let your education begin!”

he looked down at the coffee table and a familiar mask looked back up at him

“care to explain this!” rory asked his eyes dark

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
“you cant be the bull!” rory stated in exsasperation as jerry carefully put the tray down on the side

“listen I can explain!” jerry said holding up his hands

“but the bull was ripped and you…” rory lunged at jerry ripping open his pyjama jacket

“Hey! I liked that jacket!” jerry yelled in shock

Rorys mouth dropped open

Ever since he had known jerry he had never seen him without a shirt on, jerry claiming he was shy due to his body not being what it used to be

He was like a marble statue, and relatively hairless

“I don’t… i…. I will replace the top” rory said sitting down looking faint

“will you please let me explain!” jerry said sitting next to rory pulling his robe around himself feeling exposed, which was rich considering he had danced shirtless with rory only a few nights before

Jerry explained as best he could how he had become the bull, how he had been relatively celibate a long time (not counting a few drunken trips to a gay bath house when he was knee deep in mourning, so drunk and so depressed he couldn’t rise to the occasion) and how hearing that folks still talked about “the bull” he decided he was ready to get out there and get laid

“but why the mask?” rory asked finally regaining his senses

Jerry shrugged “anonyimity made me feel freer I suppose, free to be objectified free to be used, and to use, plus it was a hoot hearing people try to guess who could be the bull, and actively dismissing me as a possibility” he chuckled

“so before I took the mask off…..when you said….”

“rory…. Had you not taken that mask off…..” jerry grunted shifting in his seat his bulge now very pronounced

The two sat in silence

“im guessing we aren’t watching Muriels Wedding then…” jerry laughed half heartedly

He felt rory get up from the sofa and prepared to hear him go to bed, this night and their whole friendship was ruined

He was startled then to feel rory kneel between his legs

“rory, what are you?” his question caught in his throat when he felt rorys wet mouth kissing and licking at his bulge through the fabric of his loose pyjama bottoms

His head rolled back his will to fight this ebbing away with each pulse of blood rushing to his cock

He felt rory pull back his waist band and instinctively lifted his ass to aid in the removal of his suddenly very tight pyjamas

Rory gasped at the sight

Jerrys cock stood like a sturdy pillar, the foreskin rolled back revealing a large shiny purple head, and bellow the tower of a cock was 2 very large balls, so big and heavy and hanging low in their sac

“as big as you hoped?” jerry asked smirking a little

In response rory began smothering jerrys cock in kissed all over, from the head to the base, all over his balls he looked up at jerry, who didn’t even look like jerry anymore, jerry was a meek mild mannered quiet nerd, this guy was a cocky confident stud

Rory opened his mout wide and began sucking on jerrys cock he felt a hand firmly on his head, the fingers tangled in rorys hair, gently guiding him up and down, jerry grunted and groaned, it had been a long time since he got head and rory appeared to be a pro taking more than half of his cock looking up at him

Jerry sped up the pace forcing rory deeper on his cock, testing rorys limits

He let go and growled “im close!”

Rory kept sucking

“rory I suggest you pull off!”

Rory kept looking at jerry not losing pace

With a grunt jerrys balls tightened and rory realised too late why jerry had warned him to not attempt to swallow

He managed to swallow the first two shots but they just kept coming eventually the load ran out of rorys mouth over jerrys balls, coating them in spit and cum

He pulled off gasping as the last of the load hit his face and chest

Jerrys head fell back onto the couch panting for breath

“you are a good little cock sucker!” jerry chuckled

“it’s a shame you came, I was hoping we could finish what we started at the party” rory said standing to go freshen up

He felt jerry behind him and was pushed over the dining room table, jerrys cum still on his chin and chest

“you thought I was finished?” he chuckled, rory looked back, jerrys cock was coated in saliva and cum, and still rock hard “young lads might shoot once and be done, I can cum and just keep on fucking” jerry smirked pulling down rorys pyjama trousers

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Rory thought about his exes cock, how big and hot it had looked, next to jerrys it was small, a part of him began to worry he wouldn’t be able to handle it

But as he felt jerrys hot wet tongue lapping at his tight ass he found he had an overwhelming need to try

Jerry loved to eat ass, it was one of his favourite parts of sex, that and watching guys go from nervous and shy, “No no I couldn’t possibly talk dirty!” to “fuck me harder breed my stretched out cunt you horse cocked bastard!”

He slowly probed jerry, first with one finger then with 2

“so how big was your “well hung” ex?” he asked

“8x6” rory whimpered, he ought to know, he bragged about it enough to enough people, posting measuring tape photos everywhere online

“wow that is big!, and you took that fairly well?”

Rory nodded

“im a little bigger than 8x6 rory….” Jerry growled “and I fuck hard and I fuck rough, but I promise you you will enjoy it, I don’t say this to scare you or excite you, I want you to know well in advance what your in for, so you have time to change your mind, because yours will be the first ass I fucked in a long time and the hottest ass too” rory yelped feeling jerry slap his round pale ass

In response rory reached back and pulled his ass open, allowing jerry easier access

“message received!” jerry chuckled he walked to his room and returned with a bottle of lube and smothered it on rorys ass and his cock

“come here rory!”

Rory looked over his shoulder, jerry was sat in his chair legs spread

Rory kicked off his pyjama trousers and walked over, he straddled jerrys hips and aimed his baton of a cock

Jerry smiled reassuringly “take your time, I want you used to me before we really have some fun!”

Rory lowered down his mouth open wise as the head stretched his ass wide

“so fucking thick!” rory panted bouncing on the head til his ass relaxed enough to allow another inch to slide in

“your doing so well!” jerry said stroking rorys face

Rory kept lowering down stopping occasionally, true to his word jerry stayed still either stroking rory or holding the back of the chair

With a loud guttural moan rory felt jerrys balls tight against him and knew he had achieved what he once thought impossible

“how does it feel having a 10 inch cock inside you?” teased jerry flexing his cock

“amazing!” stuttered rory barely able to think

Jerry couldn’t resist anymore, he had practically snapped the back of the chair off fighting the urge, rorys ass just felt so hot around his cock

He grabbed rorys hips and slowly bounced him on his cock, hearing rory whimper and moan

Slowly he worked up to longer strokes, thrusting up as he pulled rory down, he wondered if he could manage one of his old party tricks with rory

Jerry placed rorys arms around his neck grabbed his ass and stood up, rory still impaled on his cock

He used rorys ass like he was a fuck toy bouncing him on his cock over and over, slowly walking over to the dining room table and laying rory down

Rory pulled jerrys face into his kissing him, in this moment his whole purpose was to make jerry and his huge cock happy

Jerry stood smiling grabbed rorys ankles and held them high and began hammering his ass hard, the table creaking and groaning with every thrust his balls slapping the table audibly

“this ass belongs to me now!” snarled jerry “and if your idiot ex pesters you, invite him over I always wanted to cuckold someone”

“yes sir” rory whimpered turned on by how dominant the usually soft spoken jerry had become

Being called sir tipped jerry over the edge his balls tightened and he came hard deep inside rorys tight ass

Over the next couple months before rory moved out in the new year the pair would fuck any chance they got, a few times rorys mum nearly caught them but a pair of underwear and an excuse was often enough to distract, if the pair were honest the risk of being caught made it all the more fun

The pair took great pleasure in tormenting eachother, rory knew all he had to do is call jerry sir and his dick would be hard and within moments he would be on his knees in the bathroom getting his throat fucked

Jerry to get revenge would wait until rorys mother was talking to rory about something and stand in the door way with his hard cock out playing with it til rory made his excuses and ended up on his knees sucking it

The night rory moved into halls jerry helped christen his new bed

“and to remind you to have fun and experiment but always remember this ass is mine!” snarled jerry playfully as he bred rorys ass

Rory was already counting down the day til his first break as he waved goodbye to jerry, his thick load still deep in his guts