Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone seems to be forgetting his greatest cinematic escapade; Slap Shot. In the Nineteen seventies this man played Hockey in his Fifties with three of the funniest brothers on screen to date. This movie has subtly influenced film makers for generations be it Dogma's three evil hockey players, to Austin Powers black rimmed glasses.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like the trashy biographies are on their way. According to a discussion on imdb (Internet Movie Database), Darwin Porter, who wrote a few hatchet pieces on dead celebrities, looks into Newman's supposed bisexuality as well as offering up the following (keep in mind, it's not a direct quote from the unreleased book, but from a person on imdb who read parts):

The incident I am referring to is an incident Porter claims happened between Paul and his son Scott. Porter alleges that Scott told this story to his girlfriend. One night, Paul and Scott had a blazing argument in Scott's hotel room. Both men were fairly drunk and undressed to go to sleep. Paul ended up smacking Scott, who in turn knocked his father back onto the bed and a fight started. Porter claims Scott confessed that during the altercation he became aroused and attempted to rape his father. Scott claimed Paul didn't give any resistence, but when he saw the accusatory look in his father's eyes, he backed off.
Don't know if I quite believe that.

The discussion on imdb is at the link below:
IMDb :: Boards :: Paul Newman :: Just been reading snippets of Porter's ...

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the word 'Beautiful' is used way too often and it is rare that I use it to describe someone, but in the case of Paul Newman, that was a beautiful man.