The List and Your Numbers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thikdikLA, Jul 26, 2007.

1. thikdikLA

thikdikLA New Member

I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but who else keeps a list of everyone they've slept with? How extensive is your list, i.e. what sort of information do you keep on it? Does it have categories, like hairy, water sports, drug use. Do you do charts and graphs and keep all these personal statistics like you would be publishing some annual report to yourself?

Also, what is your number and how fast did you get there?

This is not to brag (well, I guess on some level it is) I know I have "issues" (who doesn't) but my number is 237 accomplished over the course of 14 years, with 227 being over the last six.

And finally, have you ever told someone, hey you are "#183", and what was their reaction?

2. Aitch

Aitch New Member

Good grief! Life is too short to count...and anyway, I'm dysnumeric (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!)...:redface:

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

I don't keep a list but I've only been with 8 so I haven't "lost count" yet!

I do try to remember everyone's names though (first and last, although my first guy's name, don't ask me to pronounce it! :eek: )

The only guy I have been with who I am still in contact with is #3, who was my LTR, who is now friend - and is on his way here! (and hopefully can be FWB again sometime in the next few days... :tongue: )

4. bigepimp415551986

Albums:
    only 10 for me and remember their names as well

5. simcha

Gold Member

Yeah? Um. Well...

Numbers are just numbers, so there!

6. viking1

Gold Member

That's easy for me. I have only slept with one person...myself.

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't keep a list but when I was a teenager I used to keep a diary, as I had a nosey brother I used to put things in code in it, not a worked out genuine code, just words that would remind me of what had happened that I wanted immortalised for posterity. When I got married the diaries were put in a case with some other mementoes, I looked at them a few years later and I didn't have the faintest clue what all my code words meant.

8. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I keep a list but it only contains 50 names so far. I had some pretty good lovers over the years but my current gf (of three years standing) is way and above the best. She is 23 and black, I'm 60 and white. I hope I can keep her forever. This is what I said about her in a previous posting:

"My gf is black. She is HOT, HOT, HOT. She knows what sex is all about. She's WOW. She's stunning.

But she's more that just a sexy hottie, she's a wonderful person: Moral upright citizen, honest to the core, hard working, cares for poor, diabled and oppressed of humanity. She's a Princess Diana and Mother Theresa rolled into one. I admire her tremendously. I love her deeply for all the things she is."

9. Principessa

Gold Member

No, never, don't plan on it either. What would be the point? :confused:

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

No indeed - I did have 1 guy I'd slept with ask me, in a truth or dare type game, who my best lover had been, so I answer honestly (not him) - and his next question was who was my 2nd best lover had been - so I answered 'Dude, if you're driving at what I think you are you're gonna be asking for a while' - more rating that numerical - I never really consciously kept 'score' in either department.

My stats - while I'm here - guys not sure - I loose count in the low 80's but I can't be forgetting that many. Girls 21.

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

None. Nada. Zero.

Draft saved Draft deleted