Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah and probably the only REAL size recorded here, so far.

yeah im really confused cause this is probably the most skewed group of measurements. you can easily compare one guy saying 9x6 to the next guy saying the same thing...and they are two significantly different sizes. been on here for a while and this is the worst ive seen reports. let us all remember that a toilet paper roll is around 5.5

my measurements are 8x5.5 and ill prove it if need be. never really cared much for the length cause ive always had it and rarely was anything passed 6 or 7 really needed. and i think that if i was an inch shorter it would actually appear to the eye to be thicker. most girls say im long and def thick enough. have always wanted just get that extra half inch. 8x6 seems to satisfy any and all women. even girls that dont like big penises can usually handle it with a little lube and lovin b4hand. 9inch length as well as 6.5-7 girth is def where ive heard of problems arising...

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 7 3/4 x 5 1/3.
It's still growing though. I'm not very old.
I'm posting pics in a couple months.

yeah im really confused cause this is probably the most skewed group of measurements. you can easily compare one guy saying 9x6 to the next guy saying the same thing...and they are two significantly different sizes. been on here for a while and this is the worst ive seen reports. let us all remember that a toilet paper roll is around 5.5

my measurements are 8x5.5 and ill prove it if need be. never really cared much for the length cause ive always had it and rarely was anything passed 6 or 7 really needed. and i think that if i was an inch shorter it would actually appear to the eye to be thicker. most girls say im long and def thick enough. have always wanted just get that extra half inch. 8x6 seems to satisfy any and all women. even girls that dont like big penises can usually handle it with a little lube and lovin b4hand. 9inch length as well as 6.5-7 girth is def where ive heard of problems arising...

You have to measure with a measuring tape, my man. My unit is 1 7/8 inches wide, but less than 5.5 in girth. Your penis is far from being a cylinder, and I'm not close to being able to fit my dick in a toilet paper roll.,

Also, I'd say the majority of measurements here are exaggerated by a quarter of an inch, but users on this forum are NOT a random sample of the population. Plenty of people here are what they say they are. Like the guy above; he exaggerated slightly more than some but he's still huge. 7.5"+ is easy to believe, and he looks a hair less than 7 inches in girth (too thick for most girls).

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People without pics should be banned from posting to this thread. And people with pics should have something in the pic for reference or a measured pic.

- 7.5x6 ;p

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7 3/4 x 5 1/3.
It's still growing though. I'm not very old.
I'm posting pics in a couple months.

You have to measure with a measuring tape, my man. My unit is 1 7/8 inches wide, but less than 5.5 in girth. Your penis is far from being a cylinder, and I'm not close to being able to fit my dick in a toilet paper roll.,

Also, I'd say the majority of measurements here are exaggerated by a quarter of an inch, but users on this forum are NOT a random sample of the population. Plenty of people here are what they say they are. Like the guy above; he exaggerated slightly more than some but he's still huge. 7.5"+ is easy to believe, and he looks a hair less than 7 inches in girth (too thick for most girls).

ah yes i do see what you mean. as far as the toilet paper, this test is def more for penises that ARE cylindrical. i see how some penises are much wider side to side and some are thicker but more in a toptobottom sense from the side view. i guess i meant more in the sense that if you measure an actual toilet paper roll it is 5.5 girth. people with more or less might or might not be able to get into that but just more in the sense of comparison for guys that are reporting 6 and 7 inch girths on here. and as far as the exaggerations i understand a slight overage but i feel like once you are passing 6 u are safe with being precise i mean this IS a large penis support group so u either got it or are looking for it, no? now there are some guys on here that are easily off by an inch. and honestly anything more than a .5 exaggeration and you might as well leave the site cause ur ego is far passed overflated when ur are lying and saying that your 9in dick is 10in. i mean damn can we have SOME level of humility and honesty here. ur big, in some cases large...do we really need to go that far tho? there are a lot of guys on here admitting to there 4 and 5in of length so if anything do it for them. not tryin to start a fight i like ur points and agree w ya buddy...

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People without pics should be banned from posting to this thread. And people with pics should have something in the pic for reference or a measured pic.

- 7.5x6 ;p
Bone-pressed, I'm easily over 7.5 inches (8 inches bone pressed actually), but I'm on a treatment right now and I can't get hard. So all I have are stretched pictures.
http://www.lpsg.org/members/treemagnet88/albums/wdji/518298-img-0003.html

8x6 cut here

edit: ya rite dude. Looks like 6.5 x 5.5 at best brouh.

Last edited:

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

- 7.5x6 ;p

yes good point. shit, really people should have to verify just to get into the site. i know there are women and men here that are more on the average side so im not trying to leave you out but i mean at least a verification.

yes i know i do not have a verification pic but you dont have to have one so i never made one. id always be willing i just never even thought about it as i am me and i know this and nobody has challenged it so ive never had a need....