The Little Sensations...

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok we all like sex, sex is great. But I was wondering about those little, subtle sensations that you enjoy the most during sex, the things that can be overlooked. Here are a couple of mine...

-When I am a bottom, the feeling when their cock is all the way inside your ass and you just get the tickly, itchy feeling of their pubes on your ass-cheeks.

-Snogging and feeling their cock getting hard against your thigh.

-When topping, the first time you push it all the way in and feel the warmth ofhis ass grip you all the way down your shaft.

-The sound all guys make when you manage to deepthroat them. :biggrin1:

What are your favourite little sensations?

jeroenvol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
- the feeling when you get penetrated with his cock, you've had his fingers loosening you up and know his cock gets inside, the feeling of your muscle wanting to clamp, it's just not the same as with fingers, it's many times better!

- his balls slapping your chin or ass

- seeing him cum when you fuck him and feeling his ass tighten around your cock, I almost cum when he does that.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its been a while but I remember when I used to have sex with girls, I always loved

- feeling a womans breasts brush against my hairy chest while fucking

- when you go down on a woman and she cums, women have the most amazing orgasms! Their backs arch completely, like they are gonna thrust out of their body. it's great.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
-When your partner's eyes roll back into their head from their first realization of how good you are at doing what you're doing.

-The feeling of a cock swelling up once it hits the back of your throat.

-Any and every moan, grunt and exhale of breath in satisfaction.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the sensation as the head slips into place then the "shoulders" of his dick widen your hole further...

and having his mouth on my dick whilst his forefinger and thumb squeeze around my balls....cupping the weight of my sack going down further;

and of course the first warm splash of cum.....!!!

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the look in his eyes when after all of the foreplay it reaches a point where neither one of us can wait any longer.
It's wonderful when he first enters me and we look into each others eyes and know what the other is thinking.
When he bottoms out and them he grows just a little bit inside of me and goes even deeper is another. I have highly spontaneous responses and he loves that.
I like the dirty talk and the response of my lover when I know just what to do when and so does he. These are the best times when we are in complete sexual sync with one another it seems.
I like it when he realizes that I am about to climax for like the fourth or fifth time.

Well...That is my little list of the little things.