The little things your partner does that makes you nuts!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Thiz is a thread where you can vent about the little things that your partner does that makes you crazy...

Mine wears so much clothes to bed you would think she is going on an artic expedition!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine wears so much clothes to bed you would think she is going on an artic expedition!
Clothes in bed? That's strange. Just pull her close and tell her you'll keep her warm.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matt will come home and start dropping his stuff all over the house. His suit jacket on a chair, his tie on a table etc. He leaves a trail all over the house with his shit.

You and I must be in-laws, b/c our partners are obviously related.

D starts disrobing from the door: shoes and coat in the livingroom; shirt and tie in the dining room; pants and socks in front of the tv! And whenever I refuse to pick up after him, the clothes will stay there for 2-3 days piling up!!

D also leaves his keys, wallet, glasses, and cell phone anywhere around the house. And at least twice a week (usually when he's late for work) we go on a scavenger hunt looking for his stuff.

I've tried many times to change his habits. But after 3+ years, I've given up and just learned to deal with it. After all, things could be far worse than piled clothes and a few misplaced items. So, I really don't complain anymore.

Freudian Slip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it has to do with the fact that we've yet to live together and when we stay together it's him just staying at my place for a couple days but these are them:

He leaves his shit everywhere.

He uses shopping bags as luggage a lot.

He misplaces his phone every 10 minutes.

He leaves his phone on loud at night and will answer it.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clothes in bed? That's strange. Just pull her close and tell her you'll keep her warm.

That's not gonna work baby! You gotta find out what the real issue is.
* Do you need to turn up the heat in the house at night (energy efficient or not) or get her a dual control electric blanket. If she's cold she's wearing sweats to bed.
* Is she uncomfortable sleeping naked and now that you're together all the time and she's used to you she feels like she can sleep the way she really wants to sleep - clothed.
* Is there an issue in the relationship that she's trying to avoid intimacy? Are you spending quality time with her outside of the bedroom? Do you listen to her? Do you know how she's feeling emotionally right now about the relationship?
* Have you been an asshole lately and she's just cut you off for the winter?

Contrary to every man's desire, a lot of women actually sleep better with something on... old t-shirt, night shirt, night gown, pj's. We all have our favorite thing. There are some families that don't believe in sleeping naked and even though she's an adult, she may honestly feel more comfortable being dressed when she comes to bed. I know some girls like the feeling of having clothing removed too, but that is more rare.

It might be that you just need to actually, oh, I don't know TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

Just a little advice from a girl that likes to sleep in a slip. I like the way it feels on my skin. Used to sleep in big white men's tshirts. My shoulders also have to be covered by the blankets, even in the Arizona summer heat... at least a sheet over my shoulder of I can't sleep.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he steals my pillows in his sleep.
he supports horrible sports teams out of home state loyalty.
he tickles me in public places, because he thinks i laugh like a mentally ill jackal.
he alters the play lists on my ipod.
he plays on my game files. *altering my rating is a n-no*

nothing huge and honestly i am way more annoying than he could ever hope to be. even if he put heaps of effort into being annoying.

i can never find my - wallet, cellphone, glasses, the other shoe, anything in the fridge.
i would be blind, penniless, barefoot, with out modern communication and half dead from starvation without my boy.

ML

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The little things your partner does that makes you nuts!
  • He doesn't like sports, not even football. :confused::eek: When I go on for ten minutes about how the Giants came from behind to tie and then win in overtime. He says, you know I don't know what your talking about ...right?:eek:
  • He smokes cigarettes and chews tobacco. I keep saying you gotta give up one or the other. Doing both is just redundant.
  • Expects me to be able to converse about lightwave particle duality and string theory. :rofl: As if! Dude you know I majored in art history. :cool:
Matt will come home and start
dropping his stuff all over the house. His suit jacket on a chair, his tie on a table etc. He leaves a trail all over the house with his shit.
Aww that's cute it's like he is leaving a trail for you to find him as in Hansel & Gretel. :biggrin1:

I was thinking the same thing. :cool: Either that or turn up the heat.

He uses shopping bags as luggage a lot.
That's just tacky and ghetto. Go to Value City, Marshall's or TJ Maxx and get the boy some luggage!:cool:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Repeats the same stories over and over. "did I ever tell u about _____?" "yes" "oh, well..." and he'll tell me it again though I just told him I already know!

He constantly has a little am/fm radio on. I always know where he is in the house because I just follow the sound. Not with music on, but with sports or political talk radio. The fucked up thing is it's American politics!! Not even Canadian. I know more about the American political scene than most of my American friends, through osmosis.

He complains about his health but does nothing about it.

But...he's all mine!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When she is here-
She drops her clothes NEXT TO the laundry basket, never IN the basket.
She hogs the duvet and I wake up with a cold backside. (has a silver lining in that we get nice middle-of-the-night lovin' :))
She often speaks German or Italian with her friends when I am present and we all have perfectly good English (I get her back by doing the same in Turkish).
Sometimes she walks in the house with her shoes on.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mine partner annoys the hell out of me when I am trying to take a damm nape and walks in and asks me questions and he knows I am trying to sleep or when I am playing a video game he is talking with me. drives me nuts and one more thing he is a spend alcolic...and I am cheap...I like everything for free lol

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mine partner annoys the hell out of me when I am trying to take a damm nape and walks in and asks me questions and he knows I am trying to sleep or when I am playing a video game he is talking with me. drives me nuts and one more thing he is a spend alcolic...and I am cheap...I like everything for free lol

I have heard we have a few cheap members in North Carolina.
Maybe we could have a BYOFoB meet for the cheap lpsgers!:biggrin1:
Maybe even a charter for every state!
I like somebody else to pay for my "stuff" does that qualify?:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leaving the lid of the toilet open (because things fall in)
Turning off the water, but not the shower tap
Leaving 4 drops of something in a jar instead of throwing it out
If I say let's meet in front of the theatre at 7:30, I mean 7:30 not 7:55!(and I do have a cell phone in my pocket in case you are running late)
Squeezing me so hard when I am in a sound sleep that I feel like by rib cage is going to collapse.

But you learn to live with all of this if you really love someone!

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But you learn to live with all of this if you really love someone!

QFT!

It's better to be awake in the middle of the night, listening to him grinding his teeth, than to be awake because you miss him so much when he's abroad...

I must have at least some annoying habits myself -nobody's perfect-, but he never complains.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matt will come home and start dropping his stuff all over the house. His suit jacket on a chair, his tie on a table etc. He leaves a trail all over the house with his shit.

Matt (or you) can leave your "stuff" all over my house anytime you want! I'd gladly pick it up for you!!!

Oh ... and while I'm bent over, would you please ..... :biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After your done with ClydeS come to Boston Matty!..........and bring ClydeS!:naughty:
My other pet peeve is this, wer'e all in bed together sleeping soundly
M&M, Mr. Ed and I when I wake up because of a hideous odor emanating from....one of them! I notice that somehow M&M's big ole' butt is facing towards my head. Ai yi is that some "awful stank" from that expensive doggy food!:fart:
WOOF Brutal I tell ya'!
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

Last edited: