The little things your partner does that makes you nuts!

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cant even get in the door after 14 hours of work with out "yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap" cant a guy decompress?

you need to look at this "problem" of yours differently.

i'm the yappy one in my relationship. as soon as my man gets home and in the door i'm yapping his ear off.

you need to look at it from the other's perspective, maybe she's happy to see you and wants to share her day with you, or maybe she's be a bit lonely at home whiel you were working.

have a discussion about. my man and i agreed that if he's tired from work or pissed about work he calls before he leaves work so that I know to give him his space when he comes home.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Not partner, but people in general.
Not letting me say bye in a convo before signing out.
Never asking how I'm doing.
Messaging me whenever they see me online.
Asking me stupid sex questions, that I don't want to hear.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
She ALWAYS has cold feet in bed at night and tries to warm them on my back or legs or whatever part of me she can get at. I'm her human heater. Freaks me out.

oh yes, too true. also its always cold by her hips or where the "love handles" are, a part of her body i love. she says all girls get cold there and it can lead to kidney trouble when i ask why shes cold. i always loved her ability to darken a conversation lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Turning off the Hot and Cold faucets in the bathtub, but leaving the Shower faucet left open. Yeah, love that "What the Fuck! Scalding hot or freezing cold sensation when it's my turn to shower.

But I find his snoring endearing, so I must still be in love.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Leaving the lid of the toilet open (because things fall in)
Turning off the water, but not the shower tap
Leaving 4 drops of something in a jar instead of throwing it out
If I say let's meet in front of the theatre at 7:30, I mean 7:30 not 7:55!(and I do have a cell phone in my pocket in case you are running late)
Squeezing me so hard when I am in a sound sleep that I feel like by rib cage is going to collapse.

But you learn to live with all of this if you really love someone!

All but the last one is my man, too, nudeyorker!

He creates an explosion of sloppiness as soon as I tidy up, but he really likes it when it's neat and clean here. . . .

And that's me, unfortunately. :redface:

I pack way too much...sigh... I never know what I want to wear in advance...just depends on my mood. *I can be such a woman that way.* :)

This is both of us, now that my man has begun to follow my example. :)

A year ago, we went camping for the weekend. Yes, 2.5 days. We stuffed my Mazda6 hatchback full of everything we thought we needed. We took THREE tents! :eek: Anyway . . . .

cant even get in the door after 14 hours of work with out "yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap" cant a guy decompress?

We've got a "safe phrase" for that problem: "Let me have my five minutes." Meaning, "Leave me the hell ALONE for at least five minutes." It's more polite, so it works. And we both understand it, because we've talked about it.

She ALWAYS has cold feet in bed at night and tries to warm them on my back or legs or whatever part of me she can get at. I'm her human heater. Freaks me out.

My man does this too. So when I can, I do it right back at him. Freaks him the hell out. Amuses the hell out of me. :biggrin1:

NCbear (who's bump-bump-bumpity-bumping this thread in an effort to hear more amusing stories :tongue:)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i love my S.O., but it bugs the crap out of me when he worries over little things, like talking too loud or being a few minutes late. i know he's reading this, so listen to me when i say it's not the end of the world!!! :biggrin:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not putting the top back on anything!!!! Be it a bottle of water in the fridge, ketchup a jar. I drop so many things that I go to pick up by the top. You would think I would learn after all these years and you would also have thought that my incessant grumbling about it might have had an effect but alas no. :cool:

It may sound of a strange thing to be driven nuts by, but when my girlfriend falls asleep she immediately puts he hands on my penis. Sometimes she just grips it, but most of the time shes rubbing the foreskin. I've actually started going to sleep with my foreskin retraced because then she cant play with it. When it gets hard, she occasionally strokes it, which makes it near impossible to go to sleep. I know she does this subconsciously, and if I ever try and start rubbing her or the like she will wake up and gets a bit tiffed.

Its like clockwork, and its regardless if we've just had sex or not. Its about 30 minutes after she falls asleep and will last until I remove her hand or roll over (and then it wont happen again until she gets up to use the toilet or in the morning)

To be honest, I don't really mind it, but if we haven't had sex, the rubbing can get to me a bit making it difficult to sleep.

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matt will come home and start dropping his stuff all over the house. His suit jacket on a chair, his tie on a table etc. He leaves a trail all over the house with his shit.
I wonder if my girl is related ... :rolleyes: She leaves shit everywhere.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i love my S.O., but it bugs the crap out of me when he worries over little things, like talking too loud or being a few minutes late. i know he's reading this, so listen to me when i say it's not the end of the world!!! :biggrin:

Honey, I just want to let you know that it bugs me when you talk too loud and make me late. :biggrin:

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He only rinses the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I'm sorry, but they're not going to get all the way clean that way! YOU HAVE TO WISH THEM THEN PUT THEM IN THERE! Plus he leaves clothes in the dryer after they're dry so they get wrinkled. What's so hard about taking them out when they're done! :)

jp30342

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That after 32 years of fucking...I still love to poke that sweet man hole when he shakes it at me or walks into the bedroom dripping wet from a hot shower then stands by the bed bending over showing me his ass knowing I am going to eat it. I still go nuts / crazy....:eek:

I've got to say my biggest pet pev is we could be walking, jogging ect. And when ever he sees a dog we have to stop to pett it and quite frankly I'm not a dog person