the little things

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
This thread is for both guys and girls, straight or gay, everybody feel free to respond :smile:

When you are in a relationship or otherwise, what are those little things your guy/girl does that melt ur heart? I mean subtle, little things that they don't even realize they do, that make you go "aww that's cute" lol

i dunno why, but i love these little things

for example...

1. dumb girls aren't attractive, but sometimes when a girl displays such acts of naivety or says/does something dumb, i find it cute

2. girls sleeping

3. girls sleeping in PAJAMAS

4. cuddling, of course

5. girls at the gym lifting weights, curling all of 2 pounds and working hard to do so haha

Especially from the ladies, it'd be interesting to hear your viewpoints on this too

let the lists begin!

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i used to be the kinda person that the little things would really nag at, but now all the things that used to annoy me, i find cute, and funny. It all the little things my girlfriend does that makes me like her all the more... lol, she has the funniest sneeze i cant help but laugh everytime she sneezes.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My BF is in school studying for his photography degree, and he gets all excited sometimes about going to take pictures of an event. He runs all over the house getting his photography equipment ready, and he's so into it he can't even talk much English. (It's a mixture of English and Spanish -- more Spanish than English, actually -- at that point.)

Now THAT is cute. I really love seeing him all happy and excited and energetic. It's like he's a little boy again.

NCbear