The Local

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Mkhonto, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

“If you put it anywhere else in the world it would be tacky,” someone told Neil once. They had been talking about the little surfer-pub on the promenade, and Neil was a local there. He’d grown up in the little seaside town, and had seen it grow and shrink with the seasons. Already the long hot summer was starting to condense into a beautiful autumn, and the tourists had blown away like tumbleweeds, back to their metropolises and suburban sprawls.
    At 23, Neil was an old soul; most of the local kids went away to inland universities and colleges, but Neil had chosen to travel- far and long. He had finished his studies the year before, and then gone sailing, and now he had time on his hands till his next delivery assignment, delivering luxury yachts from one playground to another.
    He was tall and lean and sunburned, and the first time he met Micci, he prowled into the pub and stalked up to the end of the bar. The place was almost deserted, and only the locals frequented it in the off-season. Paul was in his usual spot, operating the pinball machine like a surgeon, mute and motionless save his gunfighter fingers. He also owned the pub. “Hiya, Neil- grab a beer!” He called out, not straightening up or looking around. “With ya now! Dammit- Aah!” as the last silver ball was swallowed.
    Paul’s girlfriend, Linda- heavily tattooed and pierced appeared round the service door and hugged Neil. “Welcome back, sailor! ‘Ow long you back for? Beer?”
    She ushered him round to their table, and Linda moved some paperwork to one side. “Bloody accounts,” she muttered “always have to pay the damn bills, and we’ve had a HUGE season while you were away, luv.”
    As Paul returned from the fray, a compact blonde woman in her early thirties came in and joined them at the table. “Neil- this is Micci.” said Paul, indicating a paper- and file-free chair.
    Micci smiled and sat down. “Nice to meet you,” she said. Neil admired her as she sat down. She was petite, with the telltale lean look of a serious swimmer or surfer, and from what he could see, her compact figure looked as toned as an athlete’s.
    Micci was wearing a pair of very short denim cut-offs and a tank-top over a bikini, and Neil’s eyes kept getting drawn to her full, heavy breasts and very spectacular cleavage. Her strong smooth legs tapered down from a beautifully round little butt and hips which tucked into a small waist and flat stomach.
    Over a few beers they chatted, and Micci kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was absolutely charming, Neil thought, and her foot kept touching his thigh when she crossed her legs. Neil admired her as they talked, and Linda and Paul kept bringing fresh, bitterly cold beers to the table.
    “It’s getting late- I must go- where do you live?” Micci asked.
    Neil told her his address.
    “That’s right next door to me- want to come over sometime?”
    “Tonight’s good- shall I bring some beers?” asked Neil.
    “Grab some from the fridge, luv,” interjected Linda “and just close the door when you go, luv. Paul- Neil and Micci are going now!”
    Neil grabbed a six-pack from the fridge, and said goodnight to Paul, who was finishing off in the kitchen. He ushered Micci out of the front door, and they walked down the deserted promenade, looking at the waves. As they wandered and chatted, Neil felt Micci’s small hand steal into his. His cock grew heavy, and he felt a twist of butterflies in his stomach. Cautiously, he disengaged his hand and slipped his arm round Micci’s waist. They walked on, quietly. Neil was sure Micci could hear his heart pounding, and he looked at her as they walked up her stairs.
    She smiled as they walked up to her apartment, and Micci opened the door.
    “Welcome- would you like a beer now? Bomb them in the fridge over there and let’s grab a seat on the verandah. It’s very hot tonight, isn’t it?”
    “Sure- thanks tons.” Neil answered as he followed Micci’s direction to the kitchen with the beers. He put the pack in the fridge, took two out, and Micci stepped out of her bedroom onto the verandah. She had shed her tank-top and cutoffs, and was just wearing her navy bikini-top and a mid-thigh-length wrap. Her heavy breasts jutted out provocatively from the balcony cups of the bikini, and Neil’s cock twitched. He sat down quickly on the divan, and Micci sat beside him.
    “Cheers! To new friends!” she toasted, and they clinked bottles.
    In the half-light, Neil took stock of Micci. She had sun-bleached dirty-blonde hair tied back on her head, and a honey golden complexion. Her green-blue eyes sparkled when she spoke, and her mouth revealed small, even, very white teeth. Her body was trim and well toned, and she exuded a comfortable air of friendliness. Neil felt at home in her company, as if they had been friends for years rather than hours.
    As the time wore on, and their conversation hadn’t even begun to flag, Micci got up and put the kettle on. Neil adjusted his uncomfortable cock while she was gone. The sight of her luxurious breasts and heart-shape butt and the thought of the woman perhaps wanting more than drinks made his cock stiffen. He untucked his light shirt and adjusted his rigid cock. Already it was snaking down the leg of his trousers, and ached to be freed; to be liberated, played with, teased.
    His mind was racing when Micci returned and sat down closer to him, putting two coffees on the table in front of them.
    “I think you’re really beautiful,” she said, “and I just want to admire you.”
    She looked at the young man. He was well over six foot tall, and he had the lean frame and wide shoulders of an athlete- a swimmer or an oarsman. His dark tan and blue eyes gave him a captivating appearance, and his shyness was really appealing to many women.
    Micci curled up to him, and Neil put his arm round her. Without thinking, he bent down and kissed her, softly on the lips.
    It was as if a cracker went off. Micci flung her arm round his neck and kissed Neil furiously, her tongue probing his mouth and her body pressing against him. He fell back onto the divan, and held her close against him. They kissed softly again.
    Neil’s hands spread across her back and felt for the fastening of her bikini-top.
    Micci suddenly sat upright and her eyes flashed. Had he blown it?
    Wordlessly, she stripped her top off for him. First she slipped the straps from her shoulders, then she reached back and undid the fastening. Slowly she pulled the garment from her breasts and she sat there. Her big round boobs hung freely, and Micci’s dark pink nipples protruded, excited, stiff. She stroked her hands lightly across her breasts, and Neil watched as her round areolae puckered and her nipples stood out even more.
    “Your turn- Shirt off!” She commanded, grinning mischievously.
    Neil sat up and whipped his shirt over his head. Micci reached out and ran her hands over his hairless chest. She rubbed his nipples and watched as goose-bumps broke out on his wide chest.
    “What do you want to do?” she asked.

2. ThaitAss

ThaitAss New Member

I'll read more.

3. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Neil leaned over and kissed Micci softly on the lips. He held her close to him and he could feel her big boobs squashed into his chest. Her nipples pressed into him, and he could feel the blush on her skin.
    “Excuse me- I just wanna get comfortable,” he said, and put his hand into his pants, pulling his big stiffening cock upright so it stood up behind his flies. He put his hands behind Micci’s hard little butt and pulled her onto his lap. She put her arms round his neck, and she could feel the heat of his cock inside his shorts. She ground herself onto it, closing her eyes and drawing in her breath.
    “Mmmmm” she murmured, as she bucked her hips slowly up and down.
    They kissed again, and Micci drew away.
    Neil looked at her. The woman was extremely attractive, in the sort of surf magazine covergirl way he found so appealing. Now she was getting off on his clothed cock, and he didn’t know what to do further. Micci was eight years older than him, divorced, and clearly experienced. Neil’s two previous liaisons had never been more than furtive teenage fumblings, and trying to use his big thick cock to any great effect was a lot more than teenage girls could handle, in his experience.
    Micci sensed the turmoil in his mind, and leant over to kiss him.
    “Let’s get undressed- I’m too hot for all these clothes,” she said with a wicked grin. “Can I undress you first?”
    She stood up and Neil followed.
    Micci moved close to Neil. She bushed her heavy bosom aginst his flat stomach, and Neil could feel her big hard nipples rubbing against him. Her skin felt very soft and warm. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of his walk-shorts and her fingertips met the head of his cock. She rubbed it with a fingertip, and looked intently into Neil’s face, a questioning look in her eyes. Neil bit one side of his lip.
    Micci slipped the button of his shorts undone and unzipped him. His engorged dick fell forward against his briefs. Micci ran her fingers down its length to his balls. Slowly she peeled his briefs off, and looked amazed at the sight of his nine-inch organ. His cock was almost rock-hard, and it stuck outward from his body awkwardly, almost horizontal. Micci stepped aside a little and cradled his uncut cock in her little hand. She looked down at it, then turned her face towards him and pulled him down to her for a long, slow kiss. As they kissed, her free hand explored the shaft of his cock and felt for his full, fleshy balls. They contracted at her touch, and Micci sensed the tension in his body as Neil’s shaft tensed and squeezed out a trickle of clear pre-cum.
    “You really are beautiful,” she murmered, between kisses. “and you’ve got a lovely cock. Please undress me…”
    Micci stepped back and put her hands in her hair. Her boobs lifted and protruded even more, and Neil ran both his hands down her sides, stopping at the wrap of thin cotton round her hips. He untucked the end and pulled it off, stepping out of his shorts as he did so. He reached round for her hard little butt and pulled her body close to him. His now rock-hard cock pressed up between Micci’s boobs, and the head pressed above his navel. Micci slipped her hand between them and grasped his slightly curved shaft. She pulled his foreskin back and began to absently rub her thumb over the frenum.
    Neil thought she would push him over the edge as Micci milked the pre-cum from his cock, but she seemed to read the building tension in his loins and she stopped.
    “Lie over there.” She pointed at the divan.
    Neil lay down on the day-bed and looked at Micci. Her pert little butt stuck out at a jaunty angle, and her flat stomach stuck forward. Neil thought immediately that Micci looked like a little girl, but with the most amazing curves. She seemed at once so vulnerable, and yet predatory, this little woman playing with the young man. He drank in the sight of Micci’s body: her abdomen was toned and strong, and her well-muscled legs met below a narrow strip of Brazilian- trimmed hair which was light-brown. Neil could see in the dim light that her bikini-lines were clearly visible against her honey-gold tan, and the un-tanned skin was very soft and touchable.
    Micci stepped closer, and Neil could smell the warm scent of her fluids, beckoning him to be closer still. He reached out and cupped her buttocks, planting hard kisses in her groin below her hip-bones. She groaned and took his hand, placing it flat over her hairless mound. She pressed it into her and murmured. Neil could feel her wetness and her exposed, swollen lips pressing onto his fingers.
    He reached for his cock with his other hand and stroked it. Micci immediately removed his hand.
    “That’s my job. I wanna show you what to do, and you can show me what to do for you, okay?” she said, consolingly.
    She held the base of his cock in one hand, admiring the way his veins stood out on it like an athlete’s. “This boy and his cock is a special package,” she thought, unable to stop marveling at its thickness and size. She massaged his balls in time to the pressure of his fingers on her cunt, and she watched his pupils widen and the pre-cum beginning to well out of his cock-head. She bent down and sucked the fat head into her mouth, cleaning it, tasting Neil’s juices, and she stroked his cock up and down, very lightly, aware that it was still swelling and fattening as blood charged it up. Neil looked at her fingers, which could almost encircle his member. His cock looked huge in proportion to her, monstrous and dangerous.
    Cautiously, he probed his middle finger between her soaking lips, and she gasped as he inserted it. She opened her legs wider, and seemed to dissolve into a torrent of fluids. Cautiously, Neil inserted another finger. Micci groaned, and climbed over him onto the divan, straightening from his cock, her cunt straddling his groin. She bent over to kiss him wildly, grinding herself onto his hand, and Neil inserted another finger. She moaned and curled her lip into a snarl, her eyes closed.
    Micci’s breasts hung over his face as she straightened from his kiss and sat down on his hand.
    He bent up to rub the tip of his tongue over her still-hard nipples which were like football studs in their excited state.
    “Suck them!” Micci commanded.

4. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Micci slipped her hand over Neil’s and pressed the palm of his hand hard onto her swollen clit. He had four fingers inside her and she was soaking wet to touch. His cock was also dripping its own juices onto his flat stomach. As she offered her breasts to his face, Neil could feel their weight. He cupped one in his hand, and felt the mass of tissue inside them that kept them so amazingly firm, but their size made gravity’s effects inevitable. He sucked Micci’s tense areola into his mouth and licked her hard nipple gently. She squirmed.
    “Mmmhh- that’s nice,” she murmured. “Won’t you nibble the other one, too?”
    He switched his attention to the other one, and alternated the action: he sometimes sucked as much of her breast as he could into his mouth, and sometimes just teased her nipples. Micci was clearly enjoying the attention he was giving them.
    She reached down, and removing herself from Neil’s hand, she picked up his wet penis. It was turgid and swollen, and Neil wondered of it could get any harder. Micci played with his cock gently, weighing its heaviness in her small hand.
    “Mmm- that’s nice...” he mumbled, as she pulled his foreskin back and wanked his shaft up and down. Her other hand was at her groin, and she frantically rubbed her clit with two fingers, matching her stroking of Neil’s tensed cock. Suddenly she paused and stiffened. Neil closed his mouth on her breast and sucked hard as spasms engulfed her, and he teased her other nipple fiercely, watching Micci’s face as she was wracked by her orgasm. “She’s so beautiful, and I’m so lucky” he thought to himself as Micci drifted back to reality.
    “Lie down… I want to go on top…” Micci pleaded with Neil as she stroked the swollen, rubbery head of his cock slowly. His cock was now as hard as a football, rubbery and springy to the touch. All of the blood-vessels were starting to accommodate the charge of blood they were being pumped with, and Neil’s cock was swollen and flushed with the excitement. He knew from his experimentations that it would take him forever to climax like that. His cock was like a warmed-up superathlete- absolutely unstoppable, and his balls were like two peaches as Micci played with them.
    “You’ve got such nice tight nuts, Neil, and they’re so big and full. I wanna empty them tonight!”
    Neil’s balls were full and fat, and Micci’s comment made them tighten and spill some more precum. She felt the spasm and bent down to suck it off his head.
    She knelt up over Neil’s grotesquely distended shaft, and Neil parted her swollen lips with his fingers. He could feel the still-hard little nut of her clit with the palm of his hand, and she whimpered “No… I’m going to cum again if you do that! ” in a plaintive little voice as he touched his palm on the area.
    Slowly, Micci lowered herself onto Neil’s member, and she could feel the head of his big cock sliding past the ribs of muscle in her wet cunt. She reveled in the stretching feeling, but as she slid down to the thicker base, the pain stopped her.
    “Come inside- I need to help this along a bit,” she said, pulling off his cock. It flopped out of her and slapped heavily- wetly- on Neil’s abdomen. Micci pulled Neil up by the hand and wordlessly pulled him through to her bedroom.
    “I wonder if this is good for her? I wonder how many other cocks like mine she’s had? I wonder if…” Questions raced round in Neil’s mind like a stream of meaningless data. Clearly the woman wanted him, but could she detect his inexperience? Was she just humouring him? How did she like getting fucked?
    Micci’s bedroom was stylish and minimalist. The woman had a few pieces of abstract art on the walls, and the floor was highly polished African hardwood. The French doors through which she had led Neil were draped in chiffon voile. But aside from a king-sized futon on the floor, there wasn’t much else in the room. Micci guided Neil to the bed and cradled his cock in her hand. - Very thick and smoothly tapered, with a heart-shaped head the size of a plum, Neil’s erect cock was too heavy to support its own weight and stuck out like a fleshy cucumber above his swollen, tense balls. She looked down at it and stared at the thick ridges of veins threading over its surface like whipcords. With one hand she reached over to her bedside for a tube of lubricant, and she pushed Neil onto his back on her low futon. She fumbled the bottle open and poured a generous dash onto Neil’s shaft and balls. Micci straddled his thighs and rubbed the lube onto him almost surgically. She recommenced massaging his balls, squeezing both his sac and milking his shaft with his every spasm. Neil groaned and watched the spectacle like a voyeur. When his cock was just about gushing precum, she lifted it upright and launched herself slowly down its slick, thick length with a groan.
    “Am I hurting you?” Neil asked, lifting his thighs to stop her onslaught.
    “Neil- let me have it all. I want to fuck you. Just let me get on slowly. Hold yourself- there.” She instructed, guiding Neil’s hand to hold the base of his cock.
    Neil bent up and kissed her lips as she ground her pussy down on the top of his hand, riding her clit into the base of his thumb.
    Micci seemed as light as a feather on his loins, and her wet mound was grinding furiously at his hand. Cautiously, Neil withdrew his hand and allowed Micci’s hungry cunt to swallow the last three inches or so.
    “Nice?” Neil asked.
    Micci didn’t answer. Her nipples were being attended to by Neil’s fingers, he was kissing her lips and throat and ears, and he had just speared her cunt with more than nine inches of gristly-hard young cock. She writhed, squirming like a pinned insect, as if trying to avoid the pleasant pain of his big cock. Neil bucked his hips up into her, and nibbled on Micci’s nipple. With one hand he probed around her other tightly puckered little hole, rubbing it and watching the frenzied wriggling as Micci brought herself to orgasm again. With his other hand he pressed her hard little butt onto his thrusting cock, increasing her pressure and the anguished pleasure she was building herself to. Her vagina seized his cock like a vise, and then tremulously squeezed again and again as Micci bit her lip and buried her face in Neil’s shoulder. He could feel the flood of fluids she was pumping out onto his balls and groin, and he squeezed his cock to flinch out some more of his own juices.
    “Micci- I wanna cum now? Do you mind?” He asked her, as if scared he would offend.
    “Only if I can see you cum on my boobs, baby.” She said, kissing him.
    With his cock still thrust inside her like a kebab, Neil rolled her over towards the edge of the low plinth. He manoeuvered Micci so that her hips were supporting against his thrusting, and then Neil thrust his cock right into her slick little body. Her hand played with his nipples, and Micci squeezed his heavy balls as he built to a climax. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, streams of thin fluids making squelching noises, and straddled her fine waist. Micci shored herself up on her elbow, and with one hand coaxed and teased Neil’s brimming cock to erupt. Neil closed his hand round hers, and guided her rhythmn. Suddenly a jet of liquid erupted from his pulsing cock and poured onto Micci’s full breasts. His climax built and he shot ten or twelve long thick ropes of creamy semen onto her throat and breast. Micci kneaded his shaft, milking him of the last of his stuff, and as Neil supported himself over her, she squeezed all of his balls’ load onto her tummy.
    "I'm not finished with you, yet," Micci smiled. "I want more!"

5. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Neil’s spent cock started to soften, and his tight balls slackened as he lay beside Micci. Absently, she licked his cum from her fingers, scooping it up from her flat tummy and beautiful breasts like expensive cracker-dip. She rubbed it into her nipples and Neil watched, his hand cradling her swollen pussy and her head cradled on his shoulder.
    “I think you’re a helluva lover, Neil,” she observed. “And I want you to make me come again. But before you do that, I’ll have to recover. I can’t take you every day- you’re too big!”
    “And I can’t give you attention like this every day- You’re too good for me, and you’ll blow my mind! Can I see you again, though?” Neil asked, hoping that their adventures wouldn’t end tonight
    She reached over to his sore, swollen penis and throbbing balls with her wet fingers. She pulled back his foreskin and rolled onto her side to get a better hold. Neil licked a nipple, sucking it like a piece of succulent fruit, and tasted his rich cum on it. His cock twitched as he squeezed the muscles, and it flopped aside like some sort of living creature. Micci purred with pleasure.
    “Of course- I want you to learn how to push all my buttons- but I think you need to find a young girl to spend you loving on…” Her words trailed off and she stared at Neil’s now rigid member and thought for a few moments. Neil licked at her other nipple like a kitten.
    “No, man- COME HERE!” She pulled him over on top of her and frantically guided Neil’s stiff cock into her yawning pussy, feeling the rubbery head stretch past the ribbed muscles in her tight body.
    “No- wait,” She stopped his thrusting. “I want to do it.”
    She pulled her hips down and away, almost as if to rip Neil’s muscle off at the root, forcing the base of him right up against the strip of fur above her pussy. She started thrusting up at him, and tried to continue the conversation.
    “I think you need to meet Lisa on Friday- tomorrow, Neil. She works for me, and she needs a caring man in her life.” Micci suggested, almost matter-of-fact like she was suggesting a dinner-venue for the two of them. Her big breasts were so firm that they hardly moved against the vigorous thrusting of Micci’s small body.
    “But I want to see you on Saturday. Take her out and have dinner or something- no-one’s ever been nice to her as far as I can see. Be a Prince Charming to her.”
    Micci stopped and wrapped her thighs round Neil’s waist, swallowing his thick length into her small body, and clutching his face to her breast.
    “Oh, fu-uhckkk! I’m coming again!” she grunted, as Neil nibbled her nipples hard, and then she collapsed, his big fleshy cock slipping out of her and dribbling its liquids into the puddle she had already left on the bedclothes.
    Micci slipped into an exhausted slumber, and Neil dosed fitfully, his cock half-hard, and his mind churning with thought about the mysterious Lisa.
    Finally he fell asleep, and woke up just before noon.
    The throbbing ache in his cock he had fallen asleep with had been replaced by a fullness in his testicles and a morning glory which rivaled his erections of he night before, and he lay there with his comfortably hard cock pressing up past his belly-button. He ground his groin into the mattress and alternately fantasized about Lisa and relived last night's excesses.
    His dreams were abruptly interrupted by the phone in Micci’s flat ringing. He stumbled through, his morning wood bobbing in front of him like a big heavy balloon. He cradled his equipment in his hand, testing it for the ache and soreness last night's session should have caused, and lifted the handset.
    It was Micci.
    “Hi there, stud! I thought I’d catch you asleep. D’ya sleep well?”
    “Yes,” Neil yawned and stretched. “What time did you leave? I’m sorry I missed you.”
    “Don’t worry- I had to work today. About last night- you were sleeping like a baby, but I woke you up and gave you some tonic medicine- I can’t have you all hung over today after such a nice night last night…“
    Neil interrupted her: “Sssh- I’m sorry- I got a bit carried away with the beers. I think you’re a really beautiful woman, and I’m sorry if I took advantage of the situation. Can I make it up?”
    “Sure you can- Come round tomorrow evening and tell me about your date with Lisa tonight, and you can stay over. I want you so badly, and I can still feel where you went last night!”
    The suggestion jerked Neil and his cock into wakefulness, and Micci's description jerked a spasm from his swollen hardon. He could feel a drop of precum coursing its way down his shaft, and he gulped. Micci continued:
    “Lisa’s number is 07…” Micci repeated her cellphone number as Neil scribbled it on his hand.
    “Call her now! Speak to you later!”
    She hung up, and Neil wandered through to the bathroom with a throbbing cock. His balls were like a marathon runner’s legs after 20 miles- gaunt and strained- last night, but this morning they were pink and fleshy and his balls were heavy and full again. As he looked in the mirror, he spotted some medicine-bottles on the basin and wondered what Micci had fed him. He picked them up and saw the labels. They were advertising the contents as “Powerful Herbal Remedies for Virility” and “Vitality Enhancer for the Male Organ”, as well as something homeopathic promising enhanced semen production and an erectile tissue tonic.
    “’Meet’ Lisa?” He saw that Micci was setting him up as a stud. Had last night been a test?
    He gulped another handful of the tablets down for good measure, and took another dose of the drops, then pocketed the bottles. Micci would get a right lesson on Friday. But first he had to meet Lisa. This hardon had to be used somehow…

6. cinnakitty

cinnakitty New Member

Liked it...any more? Felt a lot more "real" than a lot of the other stories here.

7. kaientai

kaientai Member

nice work man keep it going please

8. yellowman

yellowman New Member

Albums:
    That Was off the chain. It's like I couls see everypart of it. Please keep writing. :smile::tongue::biggrin1:

9. yaquiwoman7

yaquiwoman7 New Member

OK....I really enjoyed this story...Please submit the rest of the story!!

10. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Neil dialed Lisa’s number carefully. His stomach was in a pleasant knot of butterflies.
    He looked out of his window at the sea. It was a stunning afternoon, and a gentle sea-breeze rippled the sea behind the surf. He thought about his introduction line, and then Lisa answered.
    Lisa had a slightly English accent, something from the Home Counties, but Neil couldn’t place it.
    "Hi, ah, Lisa- I’m Neil. I got your number from Micci, and she said I should invite you out. Are you doing anything tonight? I’d really like to meet you"
    Lisa answered with a slight pause "No- um- nice to hear your voice. Micci’s been talking about you all day- she said you’d phone!" A little musical giggle from Lisa, and Neil could hear the noise of an office in the background.

"Why don’t you come down to Paul’s Place after work- I finish at five, and we can make a plan for tonight. My housemate Claire and I’ll be there. Hope you don’t mind."
    "No problem- maybe she’d like to join us?"
    Yeah- that’d be nice! I can’t really talk now, but see you at five?"
    "I’m looking forward to that!"
    Neil put the phone down. Lisa sounded really nice, and Neil wondered if he didn’t perhaps know her from the locals at Paul’s.
    As the afternoon wore on the day grew cooler. Neil showered and dressed. His boxers felt tight on his package, and he noticed how plump and ripe his balls looked. The marbled veins on his soft cock seemed to stand out more prominently, too, as if his tool was leaner and fitter. On his tall lean frame, however, the dormant equipment didn’t look very impressive contained in their cotton underclothes. Neil packed very discretely- Micci wouldn’t have noticed what he was packing- would Lisa see it, he wondered.

He slipped a pair of indigo 501’s and a surfer-dan button-down shirt on, and brushed his dark wavy hair away from his eyes as he started for the door. He wondered if he should take a condom, just in case. "Better not- don’t want to look as if I wanna get laid!" he thought to himself, but he took another dose of Micci’s homeopathic medicine and another couple of the tablets.
    Neil strolled along the promenade in front of his apartment and admired the sights of the early autumn. The usual gang of heavies and their surfer-chick girls were waiting at the top of the stairs down to the beach, and Neil stopped to chat for a moment. They were self-styled surfer dropouts who held down jobs as lifeguards or worked at surf-shops in the business centre of the small town so they could surf as often as possible, and Neil had grown up with and simultaneously beyond them. And right now, he was on an assignment. He quickly excused himself from the knot of long-haired locals and wandered along the now-shadowed terrace towards Paul and Linda’s little surfer-pub.

As he approached, he wondered what he would be letting himself in for. What was Lisa like? How old was she? What was she looking for?
    Neil gave himself a mental cuff to the ear and reminded himself that Micci had set him up for a no-strings-attached introduction. What was the worst that could happen?
    With a tingle of anticipation in his abdomen, Neil walked through the tables on the street-side verandah and into Paul’s pub. For once, he and Linda were behind the bar together, and the place looked like a party was about to break out…
    "The usual, mate?" asked Paul. Neil nodded, and Linda blew him a mock-lecherous kiss across the scrum of people she was serving, as Paul set down an already-dewy Heineken.
    Neil lounged against the bar-counter, and looked around. At a corner table he spotted two young women wearing the uniform of Micci’s thriving travel-agency. The corporate attire was pretty uninteresting- navy pencil-skirts and printed poly-whatzisname blouses, but the two women looked quite relaxed. They seemed to be conferring, and then one of them beckoned to him.
    "I wonder who Lisa is?" he found himself thinking.

"Hi! I’m Claire- this is Lisa- Micci described you perfectly-" Lisa was tall and slim, with her dark hair pinned away from her face, and a pair of frameless glasses accentuated her pale blue eyes. She looked like a librarian or a computer geek. Her pale skin was un-tanned, and in the dim afternoon light nothing particularly stirred Neil’s curiosity.
    "Shit!" Neil swore silently. "A bookworm! But she’s got nice eyes."
    Claire looked quite sweet in a cuddly sort of way. She was a slip of a woman, and had an upturned button-nose and an unmistakeably cuddly yet curvaceous figure inside her uniform. Her dark auburn cow-licked hair was cut into an artfully untidy bed-head style. She grinned and Lisa blushed as Neil greeted them both by name.
    "Micci told- Hell- look at me! What are you two drinking?" Neil tripped over his own manners. Lisa and Claire laughed and both requested alco-pops.

When Neil returned from the busy bar, the two girls had made space for him at the table, and Neil tried to break the ice with them by making small talk. It wasn’t working, so they sat in an uncomfortable silence watching the pretty people wooing and preening at Paul’s counter.
    In the midst of one of the silences, Claire’s mobile rang and she stepped away from the table to answer it.
    "Sorry about inviting her along- I didn’t know what Micci’d set me up for." Lisa offered, staring at Claire. "And I wanted her to meet you- Micci told Claire about you too."
    She looked away, embarrassed. A faint embarrassed redness lit up Lisa’s long, fine neck.
    Neil wondered what exactly Micci had told her office colleagues about last night.

"What’s Claire doing tonight?" Neil asked.
    "Nothing- staying at home, I think- why?"
    "Would you like to go out for some dinner and maybe see a movie or something?" Neil suggested. "I’ll pick you up at eight, okay? Would you like to go to Angelo’s?"
    "I’ve never tried Angelo’s- Claire likes going there though. I’d love to go with you." Lisa smiled, and Neil thought he could sense a certain unusual enthusiasm in her voice.
    Claire came back to their table. "Listen- what you guys doing?" she asked.
    Lisa told her of the plan to get dinner at the trendy Italian restaurant, followed by a movie, but Claire declined. "I’m just going to stay home and see a DVD. I’ll see you guys later. Cheers, Neil- I hope we see you again soon. Don’t get her home too early!"
    With a very cheeky grin, Claire wandered over to a group of girls of similar age. Neil watched them huddle round Claire, and turned to Lisa as he felt the pressure of her eyes on him.

She was looking at him with an expression he couldn’t describe, and he felt his scrotum tighten as his cock stirred. It was almost as if Lisa was undressing him with her eyes.
    "Whe- where shall I pick you up?" he asked.
    Lisa told him, and he took her hand and kissed it in the continental way. Lisa blushed.
    At eight o’clock, Neil walked up to the apartment Lisa had named. As he turned onto her floor, Lisa stepped out and closed the door. She stopped as she saw Neil, and he stared with a wide grin of approval.

11. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Lisa had shed the corporate uniform and was wearing a light summer frock and flat strappy sandals. Her dark hair was combed out and framed her delicately made-up face, which was beautifully chiseled: high, fine cheekbones and an almost-cleft chin and cat-like green eyes. Neil felt a rush of blood in his cock as he admired her figure, hugged by the light cotton. The low sweetheart neckline of her dress drew his eyes to her small bra-less breasts which were milky-white and flawless. She had been transformed from a gawky nerd into a coy, swan-like escort for him, and he was speechless. He was conscious of the growing pressure of his swelling cock in his close-fitting jeans and he wondered if Lisa could notice.
    The two sat opposite each other in Angelo’s, and Neil admired Lisa throughout the meal. He flirted with her, trying at the same time to find out more about her, but she wouldn’t tell him anything about herself or her history. She seemed to thrive on the flirting, but Neil was feeling like it was in vain- as though Lisa was too innocent for it to create a response in her.
    As they sat waiting for the main course, Lisa’s small foot stole across under the table and she rubbed it up his calf. Neil’s cock reacted as if it was electric and his eyes widened. Lisa was staring at him across the table with the same half-smile she had when he caught her undressing him with her eyes, watching his reaction. He stared at her, and her smile widened, showing her slightly uneven teeth. Her foot lifted a little higher, and she stared at him like a cat, her eyes twinkling behind her glasses.

Neil tried to make his erection go away, but it wouldn’t. Lisa was innocently provoking his big hardening cock to full wakefulness, and he could do nothing about it. Soon his cock started to snake its way down his leg. Neil shifted in his seat and adjusted his erection so it lay pressing against his hip-bone. Lisa’s teasing went no further, but Neil was so aroused that he considered going to the gents’ to empty his brimming balls. A flower-seller brought respite to the cock-teasing, and Neil bought Lisa a bunch of yellow roses. She leant across and gave Neil a hug, and he caught a glimpse of Lisa’s small firm breasts. His hard cock twitched and ejected a slow dollop of fluid.

As they finished their espressos silently, their eyes locked on each other, and Neil’s thoughts fastened on Lisa, she spoke softly: "Why don’t we go home and watch DVD’s with Claire?"
    "Great- but won’t she mind?"
    "Naah- she’s probably just watching some sloppy romance- I dunno why she does!"
    Neil settled the bill, and they left. His cock was teased to full erectness as Lisa walked out in front of him and he caught a hint of her perfume.
    "That was a wonderful dinner, Neil," she said as he opened the car-door. "Thank you. I’ve never had anyone buy me flowers and dinner before. You’re really sweet. Do you still want to come over?"
    Neil nodded. "Sure- I’m having fun. I’m glad Micci told me to invite you out. You’re really pretty, you know, and I’d like to see you again…" He smiled. Lisa stepped back from the open door, and Neil took a step closer. Lisa threw her arms round his neck and hugged him close, planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

Neil wanted to copulate with Lisa right there and then. His balls were clinched close to his body as if they were cold, and his cock was rock-hard, stuck away below the waistband of his jeans under his loose shirt. "The medication must be doing that," Neil thought to himself. It was as if his cock wouldn’t stop getting harder and harder, and he was sure Lisa had felt the thick organ in his pants press against her tummy when she hugged him close in the cool night air.

Lisa led him up the stairs into the large old flat she and Claire shared. She was carrying the roses like a winner’s bouquet, and Neil held the door open for her.
    Claire was lying on the couch, a huge bowl of popcorn on her lap, and the room was in semi-darkness. Lisa and Neil went through to the small kitchen and she arranged the flowers in a vase, and extracted a bottle of wine from the fridge. Neil took three glasses and the opened bottle through to the lounge, and Claire sat up. They joined her on the couch.
    Claire had shed her work-uniform, too, and she was wearing a soft grey jersey, several sizes too big for her over a pair of faded jeans. The picture was very comforting. Both girls seemed very wholesome and nice and innocent. They settled down as Claire started the DVD from the beginning.

12. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

"It’s about a bunch of artists in Paris in about 1900- lots of absinthe and free expression," Claire explained as the titles rolled. "And the heroine- that’s her there- is in love with a painter. She’s married to him- there- that guy with the moustache- but she models for these artists she knows when he’s away…"
    Neil poured some wine for the three of them. The movie was very arty, and Neil was getting bored. Finally his erection had subsided, and his wet cock had ended up tucked down the leg of his boxers. The dialogue in the movie was mainly prosaic, romantic stuff about how the heroine should leave her husband and join the artists, and Neil felt like falling asleep. Lisa suddenly leaned over against him on the big comfortable sofa and cuddled up to him, and his cock stirred again, quickly hardening.

Neil slipped his right arm round Lisa’s shoulders, and she rested her head on his shoulder. He could smell her freshly-washed hair, and his heart started beating fast.
    Claire was on his other side, and she started to lean back against Neil’s other shoulder. He tried to raise his glass for a sip of wine, and Claire sat up, startled.
    "Why don’t you lie down, Clez?" Lisa asked.
    "D’you mind, Neil?"
    Neil gulped, and his big heavy balls stirred as they unloaded another squirt of pre-cum. "No- make yourself comfortable- here’s a cushion," he said with a hint of a tremor in his voice, putting a cushion in his lap to cover his big stiff cock.
    A thought struck Neil: "What if these two both want to have it off with me?"
    Lisa’s tall slim body fitted nicely against Neil, and his strong hand caressed her waist and lean tummy. One strap of her sundress had ridden off her shoulder, and Neil carefully replaced it. Lisa turned and glared at him. Wordlessly she slipped it off again, and curled up against him.
    Claire cuddled closer, and Neil put a hand on her firm round hip. In acknowledgement, she purred and slipped her hands up under the pillow.

The movie wore on slowly, and Neil’s erection wouldn’t subside. Then he felt Claire’s fingers stretching under the cushion, reaching for where she suspected his cock lay. She turned her face up to look at him, and Neil stared down at her.
    Claire’s fingers found their target, and she pressed her fingertips onto his rubber-hard shaft. An expression of amazement crossed her face, making her dark blue eyes widen and her nostrils flare. Neil’s heart raced, and involuntarily his cock spasmed. She smiled at him, her expression wordlessly asking if he was enjoying the experience. In reply, Neil reached down and placed his hand under her heavy breast. She purred and squeezed again. Neil could feel his cock pump a big wet surge of pre-cum out under the pillow.

Lisa tucked herself down on Neil’s thigh. With one slim hand she gently moved his hand up to the underside of her small tight breast, daring his fingers to explore further.
    Slowly, Neil’s caressing and stroking of Lisa’s body moved upwards, and soon his hand found itself on a small firm breast. He could feel her puffy nipple through the thin cotton of her frock, and he caressed it lightly, enjoying the stiffening of her small nipple into a hard point. His other hand was seized by Claire, and she wordlessly slipped it up under her baggy pull-over, moaning softly as she guided Neil’s left hand to cup her firm, high-set breast in its lacy bra.
    Lisa’s hand moved across to his groin, and he felt it reaching for his tight sac. Wordlessly, Lisa teased his sperm-factory through the hard denim of his jeans, and the tone of the movie changed suddenly.

The heroine of the movie was now sobbing, naked, on the shoulder of her lover about her husband’s love-making, and describing her acts with him. The French painter was comforting her, and describing in graphic detail how different their love-making was. Neil and the two women watched with rapt attention, and Lisa massaged his full balls as Claire rubbed him slowly with her fingers, exploring the size of his cock...

Neil stopped stroking the breasts which had been presented to him and straightened up.
    "Where’s your toilet?" he asked. Languidly, the two girls sat up, and Lisa directed him to it. Claire got up and refilled their wine-glasses, and Lisa paused the movie as Neil went to relieve his bursting bladder.
    He unbuttoned his flies and wrestled his monstrous cock out of his pants. Its end was wet with pre-cum, and his pink balls were brimming with sperm and starting to ache. As he waited for the relief, his softening erection poised over the toilet bowl, Lisa called through the door: "Come on- we’re going to start without you. Hurry up!"
    He finished, and tucked his semi-soft cock back behind his flies. That way it could grow without being bent and tortured at uncomfortable angles.

As Neil walked back, the two girls looked at him guiltily. He sat down, and was about to lean back when Claire reached up under her jersey and slipped her lacey white bra off and out through her sleeve. Her high, hard breasts’ contours were shown off pleasantly by the soft material, and she smiled at Neil.
    "Sorry- we were getting more comfortable while you were away. The movie’s getting interesting!"
    "More wine?" Lisa had removed her glasses, and her slanted green eyes were glinting wickedly. Her dress’s straps were off both shoulders, and her small, pointed breasts were holding the bodice up. Lisa’s slim shoulders and prominent collarbones highlighted her fine neck, and she had tied her hair back loosely from her face.

What were they planning to do with him, Neil wondered.

13. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

"Thanks. You’re both very kind to have me here." Neil took the offered glass and sat down between them. The two women knelt on the couch and turned on him. Wordlessly, Lisa leaned across him, and approached his mouth as if to kiss him. As Neil leaned to kiss her, she pulled back and laughed, her eyes smiling and her mouth just out of reach. Claire leaned over and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off his shoulders. Lisa put an arm round his chest and kissed Neil’s neck and ear. For a moment her kisses distracted him, and then he felt Claire slipping her small fingers into the waistband of his jeans to unbutton his flies. The touch of her hand below his belly-button made him gasp, and Claire looked at him in mock astonishment. He put his hand on hers.
    "Why are you doing this to me? Micci just asked me to take Lisa out to dinner- I didn’t expect this!"
    "The movie’s made me so hot, and Lisa said I could share you. Micci told us about you this morning at work- that you’d ask Lisa out to dinner, then she told us that you’re a- um- ah- big guy," She giggled, and Lisa blushed, kissing Neil’s neck. "And Lisa said I could share you! She’s the best!"
    "Umm- yeah- well, we went to St Catherine’s Convent all the way through school, so we’re not really, um, experienced, but Micci said you could teach us about- you know- how to do it…" Lisa’s voice trailed off, embarrassed.
    Lisa continued "We’ve never really had real boyfriends before- either of us- and it was so romantic of you to buy me roses tonight- it just felt so good. And bringing you home with me was so nice… This movie makes us so horny, we decided to rent it and bring you round to watch it with us, ‘cos we want you to…" Her voice trailed off.
    Neil was gobsmacked. Here he was being propositioned by two young women who barely knew him, and they wanted him to teach them?

His stomach knotted with excitement, and his throbbing cock pumped another wet load into his boxers.
    "Let’s carry on with the movie and see what happens," he said, a broad grin breaking out across his tanned face.
    "Let me help you." and he gently moved Claire’s hands from his groin. He slowly unbuttoned his flies and his big heavy cock flopped back against his flat stomach inside his thin cotton boxers. Claire and Lisa both stared, a look of horror on both their faces.
    "Huhh- it’s HUGE!" Lisa drew her breath in a slow gasp as she saw the outline of Neil’s thick meat.
    "You’ve got a monstrous cock!" said Claire touching the shaft of it gingerly with her fingertips.

"Now I’ve shown you mine- show me yours now!" Neil laughed, breaking the tension in the air, but not the tension in the three of their bodies. His boxers were soaked, and a wet spot was clearly visible where the head had touched the material. Suddenly, snake-like, he struck, kissing Claire with a quick peck on her beautifully curved lips.
    "You started, so you’re next!" Neil laughed, lifting the soft material of her jersey up over her head.
    Neil’s previous judgement of Claire’s body was very wrong, and he saw it now. She was compactly framed, and her firm high breasts were deceptively large on her little body. Freed of their bra, her breasts stuck out proudly, and her large nipples were clearly enjoying their freedom.
    "Now you, Miss," Neil turned to Lisa: "May I?"

She nodded, silent, panting with excitement, and she leaned forward as Neil unzipped and lifted her sundress over her head. Her fair skin glowed in the dim light, and Neil could see that it was as flawless as buttermilk. Lisa’s small pointed breasts had no sign of sag to them, and he stroked his hand gently down her neck, over her collarbone, and slowly, gently across her breasts. At the touch of his fingers, her pink puffy nipples hardened into little points, and her breasts became perfect round little apples under his hand. She was wearing very feminine pink gingham-print panties, and her skinny frame looked fragile beside him. She knelt demurely in the sofa, as lithe as a ballerina, and he feasted her eyes on her body. She had a dainty tattoo of a fairy just below the crook of her hip-bone.

Neil felt his cock twitch again, and he looked at the bump of his big organ. It was too heavy to stand upright, but, monstrously erect, it leaned against his smooth stomach. He lifted his brimming balls from between his legs and felt their fullness in his hand. They tingled as he touched them.

Claire stood up, and Neil stared at her. She was about five-one tall, and her body was luxuriously curved. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and dropped them, stepping out of them daintily. Her smooth body was luxuriously soft, and Neil imagined the feel of her skin under his hands. Her ribcage framed a smooth little tummy with just enough puppy-fat to make a little half-moon below her jewel-bedecked belly-button, and her strong thighs framed the triangle of a see-through white lace thong. Neil could see the dark fur covering her womanhood had been pruned into a narrow stripe, and he stroked Claire’s round hips with his hands.

"Now you-" Lisa said, shakily.
    "Okay"
    Neil stood up and slipped his jeans to the floor. His penis flopped forward against his cotton-print boxers, and he edged them off over it. The girls stared at the monstrous erection which presented itself, freed from Neil’s clothes. It was cantilevered away from his body, and the half-retracted foreskin showed a wet glans. Neil’s cock had very prominent, thick veins, and these stood out like cords. His plump balls were tightly suspended, and they were very pink and fecund. Spontaneously, the thick member spasmed again, and the main vein underneath released another dribble of pre-cum. Neil wiped it off the head and licked it off his fingertips.
    Lisa snuggled down against Neil’s shoulder and kissed him. Her tongue fought inside his mouth, and she kissed him harder

"You’re so hot- you turn me on ba-a-ad. I just want to fuck you, Neil. I’m so wet!" she said.
    Neil cocked his head a little. Lisa had turned into a wanton just at the sight of his cock.
    "How old are you, by the way?" he asked, in a mock-serious tone.
    "We’re nineteen. And we both want you to fuck us." Claire whispered, kneeling on the couch and licking the side of his neck. Firmly, she licked the soft skin behind his jaw, and the feeling made Neil almost cum on the spot.
    "Well, I think we should get on and watch the movie, okay?" Neil suggested, still in his mock-serious voice.

"Okay" Lisa said.
    "Good idea" Claire added. The two women made an elaborate show of sitting beside him, and they removed their panties.

14. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

The movie had become a little more heated, and Neil tried to focus his attention on the French painter frolicking in a tiny bed with a magnificently naked nobleman’s wife who had an American accent and silicone breasts. The two girls were clearly enjoying it too, but they were paying him a lot of attention too.

Lisa seized his shaft in her hand. With her fingertips she was milking his main vein, coaxing the juices from his glands. Her thin fingers couldn’t reach right round his cock, but her thumb rubbed the crown of his swollen glans which spasmed as she worked.
    Claire, on his opposite side, had cupped his fat balls in her hand and she was pressing her fingertips into the hard swollen shaft where it ran between his legs, so the whole of his huge organ was being stimulated. Her other hand had disappeared into her g-string, and he could feel the gentle movements of her body as she rubbed and coaxed the secret places of her body to ready itself for him.

Presently, Lisa let his cock go and freed her pussy from her panties. She too started to play with herself, her fingers never emerging from her trim triangle of short dark blond hair. She made a brave pretence of watching the movie, but she could bear the temptation no longer, and Lisa lowered her head to place he mouth over Neil’s wet cock. She pulled his foreskin gently back and she sucked his cock-head into her mouth like a whole plum, while her tongue played round the folds of his cock-head, and Neil felt her swallow some of his copious pre-cum. The tension built up in his balls, as if they were overflowing, and Neil wanted desperately to cum, to explode with the sexual electricity in the room.
    He seized his hard rubbery shaft below Lisa’s teasing mouth and stroked his cock slowly up and down.

"Shit! How big is your cock?" Claire marveled at the size of his organ, and watched as Neil’s large hand slowly worked his swollen dick into a climax.
    "Uuh- I’m a bit over eight inches long, I think." Neil offered. Claire’s eyes widened.
    "Do you mind if I cum? I’m so close- I really want to now- you’ve been teasing me all evening. Can I cum in your mouth, baby?" Neil asked Lisa.
    "Mmmh- sure. Quickly!" She replied.
    "And me? I want some too!" Claire said indignantly, panting with the proximity of her climax. She had abandoned his shaft and balls and was holding her swollen lips apart while she vigorously coaxed her pussy with three fingers.

"Don’t worry- you’ll get lots, too. Watch!" Neil gently lifted Lisa’s mouth to his and kissed her gently as he wanked his foreskin furiously. Lisa replaced her soft lips to his knob, and Neil stroked the base of his huge cock rapidly. Claire, as if telepathic, resumed massaging his balls, and presently Neil gasped and grunted.

Lisa felt the first spasm of Neil’s orgasm flood her mouth with the released pre-cum like a flood, then the thick streams of salty-sweet sticky white cum filled her mouth. She choked, and pulled her head away, gulping as Neil pumped thick ropes of his seed from his super-charged cock. Claire tried to catch the bulk of it in her hands, but gave up and licked the sticky mess off Neil’s cock and hand and Lisa’s fingers. Claire pulled her hand away and sucked her fingers clean, even as more goo dribbled down Neil’s cock.

"Mine!" she called, and dived down to his shaft and greedily slurped the mess from his ball-hairs and root.
    "Mmm. I want more!"
    "Me too!" The girls chorused, licking their hands clean as they watched Neil milking the last of the load from his twitching, pulsing cock.

15. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

Neil sat back panting as Lisa and Claire cuddled up to him. Lisa, her face sticky with his seed lay back against him and turned to kiss him. He could taste himself on her lips, and he cupped her firm breast in one hand, teasing her hard little areola with his fingers. Her body was building up to a fierce orgasm and her mouth clamped onto him voraciously. Claire’s face was nuzzled into his groin, and his heavy cock had slackened, spent enough to slump onto his leg. She licked it with her tongue, and it started to harden again.
    "Aren’t you finished yet? That was amazing- and you’re still hard! Please make me cum, baby…" Claire pleaded with him in a soft voice, and she guided his spare hand down to her hot wet patch of trimmed fur. Slowly, gently, Neil felt between her swollen folds for the hard little button of her clit, and he pressed gently with his flat fingers as Claire offered her loins to him. He gently massaged her mound in time to Lisa’s frantic motion, kissing her gently as he felt the flush in her cheeks.
    "Are you close, baby?" He asked Lisa, looking at her admiringly. Her sylph-like body was contorted and tense as she reached down into the pit of herself, frantically coaxing her little wet pussy to a climax. He pinched her nipple quite hard, and felt for her other breast. Its hard nipple was also taught to his touch, and he pulled it firmly.
    "Uunghh. Yes! Yes! More- more-AAhhh… Nggghh!" Lisa held her breath and was swallowed by a rush of energy like an explosion from her core, and Claire and Neil watched as her frantic rubbing grew jerky and subsided. Her tense, contorted body relaxed, and she started to breathe deeply through her nose.
    "Mmmm." Claire purred as she shut her eyes. Neil cautiously slipped a finger between her folds and felt her soaked cunt swallow his digit. Lisa watched the two of them like a scientist, and she felt curiously for Neil’s cucumber-cock.
    Neil’s heavy tool was flopped onto his thigh, but he involuntarily drew breath as he felt her fingers seize it. His cock hardened, and he paused to savour the new sensation.
    The double-dose of vitality medicine was working. His cock, which should have been hanging like a frayed rope-end was growing turgid again in her hand, and his balls, which should have ached like a plague and hung slack like giant walnuts in their sac were still plump and firm. Tentatively he felt his scrotum. The knot of tubules on his balls was still tight, and they contracted as he massaged them.
    "Can I get you hard again, please, Neil?" Lisa asked, pleading with her green eyes.
    "I want to make you hard again. Show me how to touch you."
    Neil lay back and opened his legs, exposing his big balls and three-quarters-hard erection to her.
    "Just play with me, okay?"

Claire ground her hips into his hand, and she moved Neil’s other hand from his root onto her firm, meaty breast. Neil cupped it and lifted it, feeling its hardening nipple under the heel of his hand. Claire’s nipple turned into a meaty little stud in his fingers, and he bent forward to kiss her breast.
    Neil’s hand relentlessly coaxed floods of wetness from her body, and Neil could feel her pussy clenching on his fingers as he sucked hard on her nipple. The teasing was driving Claire into a frenzy of excitement, and she grabbed Neil’s cock and furiously rubbed it up and down. He felt the strength of his erection building again, and he slipped three fingers into Claire’s meaty wetness, feeling for the bump of her clit with his thumb.
    Claire lay back, allowing Neil to penetrate her cunt with his hand as far as he could. His teasing kisses on her firm boobs coaxed her further and further over the edge of orgasmic oblivion, and as he felt the spasms build in her canal he held still and tenderly sucked her nipple. Claire shut her eyes tight and thrashed her hips, bucking at his touch- driving her tortured mound into his firm hand, and she wordlessly mewed little kitten-noises in her passion, biting her lip.

Her orgasm boiled away, and she opened her eyes, wiping the sweat from her cheeks.
    "Phoowow!" was all she could say, panting heavily.

"I’ve never done that before- I- I mean seen someone cum like that- "Lisa addressed no-one in general.
    "Me neither- was it nice for you?" Neil asked the women. Lisa and Claire nodded in unison like children offered candy.
    "And no-one’s ever made me cum by hand before!" Claire offered.
    "Well- I’ve never cum like that before either! Thanks, you two!" Neil kissed them each tenderly. "And look what you’ve done to me again! I’m dripping wet already!" He gripped his big dick at the base and waved it round like a baton. It was cucumber-thick and rigid- ready to be milked again, and Neil squeezed its muscles. A big trickle of pre-cum erupted from the head. The girls stared at it and looked at each other.

"Neil- would you fuck me? Micci said you’re incredible the way you stay hard and cum so much- I’ve always fantasized about being shagged by a huge cock. Do you want to make love to me?" Lisa was being blunt. Neil stared at her. Her heroin-slim body with its little-girl breasts was transformed. The flush in her cheeks was replaced by a fire in her eyes that made it hard to resist staring, and Lisa looked feline and predatory as she perched on the couch. It was almost as if she was controlling his mind.
    "Come on, Neil. Can I watch you two, please? I’d really like to!" Claire sat upright and leaned on Neil’s thigh, holding his upright cock and squeezing its throbbing underside to wring out the clear juices it was copiously ejecting. She was clearly very excited by the prospect of a live show, and Neil’s heart raced. He was about to be watched as he stuffed his 9-inch cock into a woman who was pleading for him to service her!

16. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

"Claire- go and sit there," Neil pointed at the side-chair in the corner. "I think we should be okay on the couch- don’t you?"
    Lisa nodded, looking at Claire as she sat down, legs spread.
    The slim young woman turned to face Neil and suddenly clasped his face and kissed him frantically. "I’ve only ever been with one other guy," she said "and I want to know what it feels like to be fucked really hard! Phew! I had to get that out!" Lisa said, blushing deep red, and Claire giggled.

The temperature had suddenly risen, and Neil felt the nervous tension building in the air. Outside, night had settled into silence, save the crashing of the sea onto the break-wall. Neil felt his scrotum tighten, and his cock stiffened momentarily, throbbing with anticipation. An opportunity presented itself but once, he knew, and he had to seize it and use it. Like the women he was with.
    "Lisa- do you want me to fuck you now so Claire can watch?"
    "Shall I screw you on the couch?"
    "Do you want Claire to watch me fuck you?"
    Neil fired questions at Lisa, who was lying on her back on the couch, her legs spread apart, knees bent. He could feel that she wanted him to take her there and then: if her parents had been watching she wouldn’t have cared. Lisa’s knees moved in answer to the throb in her groin, and Neil looked at her and smiled. He knelt between her spread legs and hoisted her slim hips onto his lap as he sunk into the soft sofa.
    Lisa’s small hard butt was on his lap and her hip-bones stuck out, framing her wet mound of crew-cut hair and the pretty little angel tattoo.
    Then, his smile growing wider, he looked across at Claire. Wordlessly she pleaded with him to penetrate Lisa for their combined pleasure. Her fingers were attending to the fluid flood from her swollen cunt.
    Neil grasped the base of his thick root in one hand and slipped his foreskin back, exposing the wet, throbbing head of his thick tool. His hand just closed round the shaft, and Lisa and Claire stared as the thick swollen veins rose from the surface, making his penis look even more threatening and dangerous close to Lisa’s fair skin. He stroked his swollen dick up and down, milking a trickle of juice from the slit.
    "That stuff of Micci’s had better work now- I guess I’ve felt it works already!" Neil told himself.
    His cock was as fresh as a morning glory, and despite having already pumped a huge load from his big balls, it seemed as if Micci’s quackery was doing some miracles in Neil’s loins. His big fleshy balls were as full as before: Neil felt the nest of little tubules were as full as ever as he massaged his tightening sac, and he rubbed his hand below his balls, feeling the swollen, distended origins of his huge cock running between his legs to where he felt the pressure on his refilled prostate as well.

17. Mkhonto

Mkhonto Member

"So this is how stud animals must feel!" He joked with Lisa, teasingly probing her wet pusy as he played with his organ. A little sound made them both look round, and they saw Claire in a strange pose. She was masturbating frantically, and with the other hand she was framing a picture of Neil holding his joint of fuck-meat poised over Lisa’s pouting mound, with her cellphone-camera.
    "You two are so hot, I want to remember this? You mind?"
    They both shook their heads, and Neil let his massive organ go. Under the weight of its supercharge of blood, as well as the swelling of his sustained erection, it flopped heavily down and flopped heavily onto her groin, poised just at Lisa’s dripping snatch.
    "Gimme!" Neil motioned to Claire for the camera-phone- "Don’t get up!"- and he snapped a closeup of the scene like a crime-photographer. Lisa reached for his monstrous dick with two hands and pulled his foreskin back with one as she guided Neil’s truncheon in through the swollen, wet lips with the other.
    The fat blushing rubbery head of Neil’s cock started into Lisa, and she whimpered.
    "No- more- I want you in more!" she pleaded as Neil stopped.
    "I’m scared of hurting you, baby" he reassured her, closing his hand round her guiding hand.
    "Come on, Neil, man- give it to her." Claire was insistent.
    Neil could feel Lisa’s wetness, and he pushed his fat shaft against her slick resistance. Lisa could feel her opening being stretched to fit his veiny thickness, and she bucked her hips. Neil slowly rocked her back and forth, each time feeling her swallowing a little more of his preposterously distended shaft.
    Lisa could feel her muscles stretching and pulling as she fought the urge to scream. Instead she mewed and savagely tweaked her little pink nipples.
    Neil held his erection in her wet canal, feeling her tortured muscles spasm and twitch as they succumbed to his intruding shaft, and the slight movements stoked his plump balls. His cock-head twitched, the swelling making Lisa mew again.
    "More…" she pleaded.
    Neil bent forward to kiss Lisa on the mouth, and his gigantic half-buried cock lifted her like a fondue-delicacy. The pressure of him against her walls almost drove her to climax as he sucked her little pink nipple, his hungry mouth engulfing her small boob…
    Deftly Neil slipped his hands under her butt and lifted Lisa to seat her on the arm of the chair, right next to Claire. His fat cock slipped out of her stretched pussy, and released their dammed-up juices to coat her bloated lips.
    Neil bent over her and seized his cock, wanking her slick moisture all over its sticky head. He flexed his knees and nestled his cock-head between her lips. Lisa reached for him, seizing his hard butt, and with a firm thrust, she yanked him into her, her resistance crumbled, and Lisa’s pussy swallowed his gristly length, its head slipping to the bottom of her little body.
    "AAAaahuhuhuha"
    She sobbed, the pain of his penetration being surpassed by the stretching and pulling of her pussy trying to accommodate his last two-odd inches. Lisa wriggled, and Claire snapped away like a paparazzo in Cannes. Claire’s body was flushed, and her big breasts were reddened where she had been wringing them, teasing her body with her hands.
    Slowly Lisa’s wriggling bore fruit as she settled Neil’s body inside hers, lodging his fat bell-end high inside her slim pelvis. Her legs locked round Neil’s waist, and Lisa raunched her hips back and forwards, grinding her clit into the root of the cock that was driving her wild.
    Neil squatted down, and Lisa’s whole weight rested on her pussy, it seemed, for she grunted and thrashed her head, holding her hands laced together round Neil’s neck.
    He lowered Lisa onto her back on the seat of the couch, and kissed and sucked Lisa’s little-girl torso and flat tummy, his gentle kisses turning into fierce wet munching as he explored her little-girl breasts and was met with affirming murmurs.
    Neil slammed into Lisa’s cunt with his hips, driving his cock like a meaty piston into her hole. Slowly he almost completely withdrew it from her swollen pussy, then he slammed it home, her hard swollen little clit getting savagely worked as he drove the thickest part of his root into her, his fat balls bumping her bottom every few strokes.
    Claire’s photography had been abandoned, Neil saw, and she was busy driving herself towards yet another orgasm with three of her fingers as far into her cunt as she could reach. Her face was a picture of ecstacy as her eyes rolled back, her reaching fingers thrusting and driving frantically. Her voice rose to an animal-like whimper over her panting, and her whole torso cramped when the moment came. Her fingers trembled, and as the wave passed over her, a steady trickle of fluid trickled over her hand. She sighed.
    "Is there going to be any left for me?" Claire asked, composing herself.
    "Yeah. If you want to- there’s plenty to go around," Neil grinned. He was amazed at the robust treatment Lisa was absorbing, and he felt her pussy clench around his cock as he ground it into her wet groin.
    "Mmmhhh- COME HERE!" Lisa commanded, pulling Neil’s face to her small breast. Her nipple found Neil’s mouth, and he suckled it as her orgasm flowed through her like an electric fluid.
    Quickly Neil forced his rhythm into time with her cadence, and his monstrous cock writhed inside Lisa. As the throes of his powerful climax wracked his torso and thighs, he collapsed onto her with his tool pumping out its precious load. She held him still, watching his face as he closed his eyes and reveled in the release of his seed. Gently, softly, she kissed Neil and held him close as she felt his hot warmth being squirted into her.

The moment had passed, and Neil withdrew his thick cock from Lisa’s distended wet hole, a small trickle of their juices finding their way out too.
    Neil’s cock was as hard as leather and his erection showed no sign of slacking as he bent over to kiss Lisa gently.
    "Mmm, baby. That was amazing," she said, stretching like a cat in the sun.
    "You taste yummy," she added as she tentatively licked their sticky cum from a fingertip.

"You wanna watch?" Neil asked as he stood up, his grotesquely swollen erection bobbing in front of him like a heavy balloon. He turned to Claire.
    "Yeah- make her watch you fuck me. I bet she’ll enjoy it too!" Claire said, sticking her tongue out mischievously at Lisa.
    Neil knelt down between Claire’s legs as she sat in the chair. He could smell her heat and he gently explored her folds with the head of his shaft, holding it by the base like a flashlight.
    The wet shiny head slipped smoothly in between the swollen folds of her lips, and Neil let go of his still-hard cock. Placing both hands under Claire’s round little buttocks, he lifted her onto his penis as if he was picking her up. His slippery cock slipped into her like a plunger, and Neil held her there, pumping his cock, clenching his muscles.
    Claire gasped. Neil stood up with Claire’s small hard body locked around him like a baby, and she nuzzled her face into his neck, sobbing as she did so.

18. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's hot! I can't wait for the next instalment.

Draft saved Draft deleted