The logic behind showing off a run of the mill penis?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a guy the other day coming out of a store who looked to be maybe in his mid thirties. He was with what appeared to be his wife and daughter. Anyway, getting to the point of this thread, he had on very tight blue colored jeans that were of a lighter shade, his balls were sort of evident, and he was wearing his penis to the side. His (apparently flaccid) penis looked to be on the short side of average - about 3" long at most - though perhaps his flaccid thickness was on the high side of average. In other words, his penis was average size. It very much appeared like he was wearing those jeans to show off his goods, but, I dunno, it sort of surprised me he was allowing people to see his that his flaccid was no more than that, and even appeared to be flaunting it.

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I saw a guy the other day coming out of a store who looked to be maybe in his mid thirties. He was with what appeared to be his wife and daughter. Anyway, getting to the point of this thread, he had on very tight blue colored jeans that were of a lighter shade, his balls were sort of evident, and he was wearing his penis to the side. His (apparently flaccid) penis looked to be on the short side of average - about 3" long at most - though perhaps his flaccid thickness was on the high side of average. In other words, his penis was average size. It very much appeared like he was wearing those jeans to show off his goods, but, I dunno, it sort of surprised me he was allowing people to see his that his flaccid was no more than that, and even appeared to be flaunting it.

Another guy with an ego bigger than his brain

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So he can't wear jeans like that because it shows off his 3" penis?.... The fact that he was with his wife, and daughter (apparently) wouldnt justify him flaunting his penis around like that. I think you paid a little bit too much attention.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Where are your pictures, "supposedly superlarge"?
Why are you complaining? For all we know, you could be talking about yourself! Trying to see what we think, about someone who is average. What difference does it make as Nick4444;"a penis is a penis"
Geez!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, if he's perfectly average then half the men in the world will be smaller than him and will say to themselves, "Wow, what a huge penis!"

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no logic for this. Only large guys should show off. Why would small or average guys want to show off?