The logic behind showing off a run of the mill penis?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe he is proud of what he has???? Is it written somewhere that only guys with large dicks can show them off?

It also has to do with the style with which you show off the dick. It has to be integrated with the clothing and the body to look really attractive. I once used to see a guy in the West Village showing off a long flaccid piece that he pinned to his thigh (rather it looked like that.) It looked awful and made him limp even, because he had made it so the dick seemed to be separate from the rest of his body. There has to be a flow so that the dick showing has a natural look, not 'hey, I'm showing off my dick; is that okay to do out here?' You have to be saying 'yeah, that's just what you think it is--and maybe we'll talk sometime...' Society does not encourage an integration of the less erogenous zones with the primary ones, so you will find many more guys not showing at all compared to the 70s and before; but also you will see sometimes (and always have) small dicks placed artlessly in jeans. It's no crime, but neither is it at all arresting. For the most part, I think small dicks should not be made prominent in esthetic terms; but if a guy feels better that way, that's the more important consideration. After all, not everybody in the world requires the services of LPSG nor is auditioning for one of the prime spots within it...A guy has to put a lot of energy and thought into showing off his dick to the public (and it's best if both straight and gay men as well as women all enjoy it), it requires the same kind of work that just generally dressing well does. Except this is more specialized, erotic, exotic and the fucking best.

But I'm impressed you said this, given that you are easily one of the most beautiful men on the site.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being confident, or cocky, and showing off like that doesn't have much to do with the size of your penis.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It also has to do with the style with which you show off the dick. It has to be integrated with the clothing and the body to look really attractive. I once used to see a guy in the West Village showing off a long flaccid piece that he pinned to his thigh (rather it looked like that.) It looked awful and made him limp even, because he had made it so the dick seemed to be separate from the rest of his body. There has to be a flow so that the dick showing has a natural look, not 'hey, I'm showing off my dick; is that okay to do out here?' You have to be saying 'yeah, that's just what you think it is--and maybe we'll talk sometime...' Society does not encourage an integration of the less erogenous zones with the primary ones, so you will find many more guys not showing at all compared to the 70s and before; but also you will see sometimes (and always have) small dicks placed artlessly in jeans. It's no crime, but neither is it at all arresting. For the most part, I think small dicks should not be made prominent in esthetic terms; but if a guy feels better that way, that's the more important consideration. After all, not everybody in the world requires the services of LPSG nor is auditioning for one of the prime spots within it...A guy has to put a lot of energy and thought into showing off his dick to the public (and it's best if both straight and gay men as well as women all enjoy it), it requires the same kind of work that just generally dressing well does. Except this is more specialized, erotic, exotic and the fucking best.

But I'm impressed you said this, given that you are easily one of the most beautiful men on the site.

Let's not forget the european men, who love to wear their tight pants.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
superselfimpressed,

Women dress to show off there breasts(no matter what size.)So who says men have to be a certain size to wear tight pants?And did you ever stop to think maybe he did it for his wife,not you?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he is proud of what he has???? Is it written somewhere that only guys with large dicks can show them off?

Well said, rico!!!! Just because we folks on this site love the big cocks, doesn't mean that average and under average cocks aren't enjoyed, too. In fact a lot of guys here have average to smaller dicks and I hope to God they love theirs and are proud enough of them to show 'em off whenever possible in a nice pair of artfully bleached jeans! I reckon its more a case of self-loathing if someone find that a less-than freakishly big cock is NOT worthy of respect and instead makes fun of it.

Wish I could meet this guy that the thread poster saw and give him a good look up and down before saying 'Good on ya, mate!!! Nice dick!' (but of course without his wifey and kids in earshot; despite my reputation, I have a teeny bit of class).

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or even more obvious, maybe it was just laundry day and he only had one pair of jeans to wear? Not everyone wearing tight jeans with a bulge is out there trying to promote their penis. I think you're just reading too much into this.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or even more obvious, maybe it was just laundry day and he only had one pair of jeans to wear? Not everyone wearing tight jeans with a bulge is out there trying to promote their penis. I think you're just reading too much into this.

Another good point. People aren't thinking of their dicks nearly all the time just because some of us are...

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he was trying to flaunt something, shame on him. Out with the wife and kid while showing cameltoe? No thanks. Just plain awkward and indecent. Daughters never need to see their father's outline. But maybe I'm just weird.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If junk shows, it shows. Not everybody is obsessed with or even thinks about how their bulges look. No child will be harmed if a genital bulge is seen or obvious. Jebus H people think some weird shit up.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what I'm saying. If he's doing it with the intention of showing off, I think that's fucked up, sue me. If not and it's barely even noticeable, who cares.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media

Thank you sir...I appreciate your input and comment!!:biggrin1: