The Logical Thinking Test

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
scored 93 too. think i missed the one about the numbers and the months. couldn't find a pattern for the months so just stuck with a strictly numerical progression and chose 18.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You scored 100% on the Logical Thinking Test!

You are the brightest of the bright. Breed as often as possible for the sake of bettering the species.

scored 93 too. think i missed the one about the numbers and the months. couldn't find a pattern for the months so just stuck with a strictly numerical progression and chose 18.

You got that one correct, then. The pattern was +3 for every consonant in the name of the month.

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You scored 93% on the Logical Thinking Test!

I think I missed the one about the months as well. I went with straight numbers and chose 18 too.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You scored 98% on the Logical Thinking Test!
wowsie

Lying about your score on an internet "intelligence" quiz?

That's just really sad, man.

I think I missed the one about the months as well. I went with straight numbers and chose 18 too.

You got it right...18 was the correct response.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Oh fiddlesticks! Well something has to be wrong with you.
I know you got breath like Godzilla.:09::biggrin1::wink:

You are the brightest of the bright. Breed as often as possible for the sake of bettering the species.

You got that one correct, then. The pattern was +3 for every consonant in the name of the month.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your Score: Epitome of Genius

I wasted 20 minutes of staring at the month problem to figure it out! (No, I didn't look at the thread responses first.) I still don't know why cat stood out from cow, pig and goat. There's probably some reason for each to stand out from the others.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still don't know why cat stood out from cow, pig and goat. There's probably some reason for each to stand out from the others.

My initial reaction was to choose goat...a four-letter word amongst a bunch of three-letter words.

After reading the side note, I reasoned it was the only domesticated animal that that we (ethnocentric we) didn't keep for dietary purposes.