The London Taliban Targets women and gays

RobbieG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women who do not wear headscarves are being threatened with violence and even death by Islamic extremists intent on imposing sharia law on parts of Britain, it was claimed today.

Other targets of the 'Talibanesque thugs', being investigated by police in the Tower Hamlets area of London, include homosexuals.

Stickers have been plastered on public walls stating: 'Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment'

'London Taliban' is targeting women and gays in bid to impose sharia law | Mail Online

Oh London is an horrible place now. Can't wait till I leave this s***hole.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I love London, I really do.

Remind me why we don't just ask the US to invade? I mean you must have some sexy female troopers!

Hell, even a sexy recon drone operator would suffice!

Please?

With a sugar Jihad on top?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Women who do not wear headscarves are being threatened with violence and even death by Islamic extremists intent on imposing sharia law on parts of Britain, it was claimed today.

Other targets of the 'Talibanesque thugs', being investigated by police in the Tower Hamlets area of London, include homosexuals.

Stickers have been plastered on public walls stating: 'Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment'

'London Taliban' is targeting women and gays in bid to impose sharia law | Mail Online

Oh London is an horrible place now. Can't wait till I leave this s***hole.
You leave, the bastards win. They'll hav e the place unfit for human habitation in short order, but they'll take what they can.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It's not legal what they are doing, so retain hope.

"Three men have been charged with religiously-aggravated criminal damage in connection with some of the incidents, which have mirrored crude attempts at censorship in Birmingham.

Borough Commander of Tower Hamlets, Paul Rickett, said: 'I am saddened that there are a small minority of people who do not wish to respect the lifestyle choices of others.

'I would like to reassure the people of Tower Hamlets that we are investigating these incidents. "

Interesting how the story is presented. You could have headlined - Three arrested for ....., but of course that wouldn't help the anti Islam readership of the Daily Mail.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not legal what they are doing, so retain hope.

I'm sure it wasn't legal in Afganistan either when they first started up,
but then they became the ruling majority and could make whatever
laws they wanted.

If anyone wants a good look at Islamic intimidation in the world today,
go to Youtube and look up Thunderfoot.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Interesting how the story is presented. You could have headlined - Three arrested for ....., but of course that wouldn't help the anti Islam readership of the Daily Mail.
^ Pretty much how I read it as well.

Gotta say, unless it comes from BBC (and sometimes even then), most British news strikes me as sensationalist Faux News-style nonsense. I'm not saying I'm right in thinking that, but that's how it often strikes me.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure it wasn't legal in Afganistan either when they first started up,
but then they became the ruling majority and could make whatever
laws they wanted.

If anyone wants a good look at Islamic intimidation in the world today,
go to Youtube and look up Thunderfoot.

I'm not sure exactly how this is different from any other ruling majority in the world... Be they religious or secular.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure exactly how this is different from any other ruling majority in the world... Be they religious or secular.
Because in the 21st century when the western countries have a majority
we don't murder women and children indiscriminatly or kill Christians simply because they're Christian.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because in the 21st century when the western countries have a majority
we don't murder women and children indiscriminatly or kill Christians simply because they're Christian.

I don't see why Christians WOULD kill Christians just because they're Christian. That doesn't make any sense.

"We" (the western world) have made a habit of killing muslims, just because they're muslim, however. Serbia comes to mind. And Jews, they get indiscriminately murdered all the time. And Gypsies - hell we have no qualms with striping them of their centuries old cultures and customs.

I'm not making any excuses for the atrocities of the Taliban. They were/are barbarians. But they don't speak for all muslims. I live in an area with a pretty high muslim population. Nobody here is trying to enact sharia law. Nobody is trying to blow up christians. Everyone I know is simply trying to live his/her life. I think the difference here, is that nobody is trying to oust the muslims. They're quite accommodating when treated respectfully.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't see why Christians WOULD kill Christians just because they're Christian. That doesn't make any sense.

Tell that to them in Ireland :ponder:

In USA there is a very frightening trend toward erasing the separation of Church and State. I do not believe you have this danger in Britain.

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tell that to them in Ireland :ponder:

In USA there is a very frightening trend toward erasing the separation of Church and State. I do not believe you have this danger in Britain.
We still have state funding for "Faith" schools though.