The Long And Dusty Road

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sun beat down as I walked along the road hoping to find some shade, find a place for a drink and a sit down. On one side of the road parched scrub and the other sands drifted away down to the sea awash with blue reflected skies.

I had been hoping to find a ruined temple of sorts that was in the guide book, supposed to be along this way and worth looking at because of some good tile work.

In the distance I could see on the side of the road a stall, a shack, maybe and opposite a trailer truck parked up.

As I got nearer the thirst kicked in, I could murder a drink or three.

It was in fact a caravan that had been parked up and it sold a few drinks, snacks in packets and smokes, not a lot really. Lunchtimes, or so the guy informed me they did proper meals as his daughter came along with her cooking tailor, but in the afternoons, just snacks and cold drinks.

A couple of cans down in a gulp and the third in my hand for me to sip I crossed the road to see the sea and hopefully find a nice pathway down to the beach, maybe somewhere to strip off, swim and enjoy the sun.

I looked up at the cab of the trailer, a young guys starred back, smiled, big smile and white teeth, like an advert, black hair, sun tan.

Hi I said, you know if there's a path to the sea down there. He laughed and said he didn't know, anyway, why go to the sea. I need to cool of I said, have a swim. I got air conditioning, I keep cool all the time. At that moment I realised he was bare chested, I could see a whip of fine back hair on his chest. Lucky you I said, smiled and began to walk away. He shouted, you wanna cool off come in here, and he opened the door. He was indeed bare chested, the tiny line of hair I had seen ran down his lithe tanned body and vanished under a ? What was that, shorts, a sweater?

Ok, thanks, I will, and feeling the need to take a load off my feet and stop sweating I climbed aboard.

The door closed, the windows closed and yep, it really was a nice cool temperature in there, and roomy, the drivers seat running across the like a couch, and behind that curtains.

Take you shirt of, take advantage of the cooling he said, might just as well get really cool.

It didn't take a moment to remove my shirt and I did feel better. I can make it cooler he said, no, its fine as it is, I don't want to freeze. Oh you won't freeze that's for sure. Say, he went on, they're nice shorts there, fit well, look good, and his hand felt the leg of my shorts. Nice and soft, as his hand moved up to my crotch. Zipper or buttons. Buttons I replied - not that I needed to as he found them easily. He moved in closer, I realised when I looked it was a towel over his middle, he was naked underneath, and stirring - which got me on the move.

One button, two buttons and I was swelling. His hand moved to my belt, undid it, undid the rest of the buttons and folded the flaps back. By now he was tenting, moving and I couldn't resist much longer. His hands stoked over my by now hard cock fighting to get out of briefs.

I reached out, moved the towel and flinched as his one eyed snake rose fully before my eyes, wreathed in dense black pubic hair inviting me to touch, hold, caress.

You like it he said, you want a bit of it? I nodded.

Come he said, pulling back the curtain behind the seat, come in for fun and he lead the way, crawling, his buttocks firm,. his crack inviting and me wanting.

I was naked before I could blink, my shorts and briefs removed and I was an naked as him. He shut the curtains. We mustn't make a lot of noise he said, but we will have a good time.

We rolled naked together, cocks rubbing as we exchanged first clumsy kisses then deeper, hands groping feeling and investigating bodies, hard buttocks on him, ball breakers, and he kept flexing them inviting my fingers to explore, which they did till they found a tight moist hole to probe. He moaned, went down and nibbled my nipples, down further to eat my cock, suck my balls and moved so I could suck his cock, play with his balls all furry and tight up. What a nice uncut cock, foreskin not to big, in fact perfect, rolled it a bit with my lips, enjoyed the reaction and swallowed him deep down into my gullet, held till I needed air then came up again. My hands worked underneath him, round to his bum cheeks, pulled them apart, fingers probing into his hole, finger fucking him. No he said, not yet, but later, and not with fingers.

Not much room in the compartment which meant all movement was and effort but we got to me on top of him and we kissed and frotted, then he turned me over, so quickly I didn't realise I had been flipped and he was rimming me, his tongue hard and deft as it went in my crack, opened my hole just a little, wow, the thrills through my body, amazing being fucked with a tongue, I could feel I was about to climax so I pushed him away, turned him over and laid on top. My cock lying up his crack, fitted nice, he moved to open his cheeks a bit more then gripped my by flexing his muscles. Now he said, now its time and keeping me on top of him he got on all fours, one hand found some lube and applied some to my cock, put some on his ring. Now he said, I want it. I put my throbbing cock on the top of his butt crack and slipped it slowly down till I found the entrance to paradise, I knew it was there I could feel it already moist with anticipation and fluttering, waiting. I pushed slowly in, stopped, a bit more and bingo, properly in now. I held his hips and slowly pulled him onto my cock till my balls stopped further entry. Oh |I whispered. a grunt. and then I fucked him very firmly, very slowly to take as much time as I could. He gripped my cock, played with his anal muscles, made every thrust special. I laid on top of him, hands now under grasping his rampant cock wet with pre cum. In and out I went, hands sliding over his tool and then he gripped me tight. Now he whispered, please now and two hard quick thrusts and I let it go as his cock exploded in my hand filling my palms with creamy warm cum. I trembled, my cum filling his anal cavities, and then it was over.. He stretched, I laid out on top of him, my cock beginning to go down, his cock in my hand already sinking in the wetness of my hands, slippery, pubic hair soaking up some I guessed. I was limp but still in him, I eased out and we manoeuvred to sitting looking at each other. him passing out tissues for cleaning. We leaned in and kissed, then kissed again.

So you cool now he said and laughed, a golden ripple of sound. That was better than a swim and yep, perfectly cooled now. I slipped into my briefs, his hands adjusted my cock inside, his hands soft. My shorts up and he slowly buttoned each button, fixed my belt, gave me my shirt while he sat, wriggled and moved still naked, his member hanging down and swinging and me wondering what it would have been like to take that uncut beauty.

Finally he slipped into a pair of dirty cut off shorts and back into the cab. We sat there sharing the last of the drink I had.

So, you on holiday he asked. I am. You like it here. Inn here, gesturing to the cab, I like ti very much. He smiled. Do you come along this road much. Most days when I go to explore. Will you be here another day. Ah I thought, now do I want it or...

The day after tomorrow I will be, yes. I am here most days about 4 he said, maybe...?

And so it was that 2 days later we did find the path to the beach, we did cool down in the sea and I did get to find out whit his one eyed snake felt like entering my manhole and for several days before I had to return home we played naked, kissing, fucking and feeling.

And I never did find the ruined temple I was looking for, in fact I didn't even look at the guide book again. but I had found something nicer to slip into and feel good.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The sun beat down as I walked along the road hoping to find some shade, find a place for a drink and a sit down. On one side of the road parched scrub and the other sands drifted away down to the sea awash with blue reflected skies.

I had been hoping to find a ruined temple of sorts that was in the guide book, supposed to be along this way and worth looking at because of some good tile work.

In the distance I could see on the side of the road a stall, a shack, maybe and opposite a trailer truck parked up.

As I got nearer the thirst kicked in, I could murder a drink or three.

It was in fact a caravan that had been parked up and it sold a few drinks, snacks in packets and smokes, not a lot really. Lunchtimes, or so the guy informed me they did proper meals as his daughter came along with her cooking tailor, but in the afternoons, just snacks and cold drinks.

A couple of cans down in a gulp and the third in my hand for me to sip I crossed the road to see the sea and hopefully find a nice pathway down to the beach, maybe somewhere to strip off, swim and enjoy the sun.

I looked up at the cab of the trailer, a young guys starred back, smiled, big smile and white teeth, like an advert, black hair, sun tan.

Hi I said, you know if there's a path to the sea down there. He laughed and said he didn't know, anyway, why go to the sea. I need to cool of I said, have a swim. I got air conditioning, I keep cool all the time. At that moment I realised he was bare chested, I could see a whip of fine back hair on his chest. Lucky you I said, smiled and began to walk away. He shouted, you wanna cool off come in here, and he opened the door. He was indeed bare chested, the tiny line of hair I had seen ran down his lithe tanned body and vanished under a ? What was that, shorts, a sweater?

Ok, thanks, I will, and feeling the need to take a load off my feet and stop sweating I climbed aboard.

The door closed, the windows closed and yep, it really was a nice cool temperature in there, and roomy, the drivers seat running across the like a couch, and behind that curtains.

Take you shirt of, take advantage of the cooling he said, might just as well get really cool.

It didn't take a moment to remove my shirt and I did feel better. I can make it cooler he said, no, its fine as it is, I don't want to freeze. Oh you won't freeze that's for sure. Say, he went on, they're nice shorts there, fit well, look good, and his hand felt the leg of my shorts. Nice and soft, as his hand moved up to my crotch. Zipper or buttons. Buttons I replied - not that I needed to as he found them easily. He moved in closer, I realised when I looked it was a towel over his middle, he was naked underneath, and stirring - which got me on the move.

One button, two buttons and I was swelling. His hand moved to my belt, undid it, undid the rest of the buttons and folded the flaps back. By now he was tenting, moving and I couldn't resist much longer. His hands stoked over my by now hard cock fighting to get out of briefs.

I reached out, moved the towel and flinched as his one eyed snake rose fully before my eyes, wreathed in dense black pubic hair inviting me to touch, hold, caress.

You like it he said, you want a bit of it? I nodded.

Come he said, pulling back the curtain behind the seat, come in for fun and he lead the way, crawling, his buttocks firm,. his crack inviting and me wanting.

I was naked before I could blink, my shorts and briefs removed and I was an naked as him. He shut the curtains. We mustn't make a lot of noise he said, but we will have a good time.

We rolled naked together, cocks rubbing as we exchanged first clumsy kisses then deeper, hands groping feeling and investigating bodies, hard buttocks on him, ball breakers, and he kept flexing them inviting my fingers to explore, which they did till they found a tight moist hole to probe. He moaned, went down and nibbled my nipples, down further to eat my cock, suck my balls and moved so I could suck his cock, play with his balls all furry and tight up. What a nice uncut cock, foreskin not to big, in fact perfect, rolled it a bit with my lips, enjoyed the reaction and swallowed him deep down into my gullet, held till I needed air then came up again. My hands worked underneath him, round to his bum cheeks, pulled them apart, fingers probing into his hole, finger fucking him. No he said, not yet, but later, and not with fingers.

Not much room in the compartment which meant all movement was and effort but we got to me on top of him and we kissed and frotted, then he turned me over, so quickly I didn't realise I had been flipped and he was rimming me, his tongue hard and deft as it went in my crack, opened my hole just a little, wow, the thrills through my body, amazing being fucked with a tongue, I could feel I was about to climax so I pushed him away, turned him over and laid on top. My cock lying up his crack, fitted nice, he moved to open his cheeks a bit more then gripped my by flexing his muscles. Now he said, now its time and keeping me on top of him he got on all fours, one hand found some lube and applied some to my cock, put some on his ring. Now he said, I want it. I put my throbbing cock on the top of his butt crack and slipped it slowly down till I found the entrance to paradise, I knew it was there I could feel it already moist with anticipation and fluttering, waiting. I pushed slowly in, stopped, a bit more and bingo, properly in now. I held his hips and slowly pulled him onto my cock till my balls stopped further entry. Oh |I whispered. a grunt. and then I fucked him very firmly, very slowly to take as much time as I could. He gripped my cock, played with his anal muscles, made every thrust special. I laid on top of him, hands now under grasping his rampant cock wet with pre cum. In and out I went, hands sliding over his tool and then he gripped me tight. Now he whispered, please now and two hard quick thrusts and I let it go as his cock exploded in my hand filling my palms with creamy warm cum. I trembled, my cum filling his anal cavities, and then it was over.. He stretched, I laid out on top of him, my cock beginning to go down, his cock in my hand already sinking in the wetness of my hands, slippery, pubic hair soaking up some I guessed. I was limp but still in him, I eased out and we manoeuvred to sitting looking at each other. him passing out tissues for cleaning. We leaned in and kissed, then kissed again.

So you cool now he said and laughed, a golden ripple of sound. That was better than a swim and yep, perfectly cooled now. I slipped into my briefs, his hands adjusted my cock inside, his hands soft. My shorts up and he slowly buttoned each button, fixed my belt, gave me my shirt while he sat, wriggled and moved still naked, his member hanging down and swinging and me wondering what it would have been like to take that uncut beauty.

Finally he slipped into a pair of dirty cut off shorts and back into the cab. We sat there sharing the last of the drink I had.

So, you on holiday he asked. I am. You like it here. Inn here, gesturing to the cab, I like ti very much. He smiled. Do you come along this road much. Most days when I go to explore. Will you be here another day. Ah I thought, now do I want it or...

The day after tomorrow I will be, yes. I am here most days about 4 he said, maybe...?

And so it was that 2 days later we did find the path to the beach, we did cool down in the sea and I did get to find out whit his one eyed snake felt like entering my manhole and for several days before I had to return home we played naked, kissing, fucking and feeling.

And I never did find the ruined temple I was looking for, in fact I didn't even look at the guide book again. but I had found something nicer to slip into and feel good.
Don't imagine I'd find the ruins either