The longest without having an orgasm

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had at least two physicians tell me that this is NOT a good practice, the first of whom I went to see after a month's abstinence to see what it did for my yoga--I presented him ( and I guess myself) a case of prostatitis. The doc I see now says regular release is good for a man and not to depend on a partner.

D_Doodoo_Diapur

Just Browsing
Media
2 months, like I mention before I live with 2 straight male room mates...during this time i was really was fustrated, we had 2 glass walk in showers with no doors, so no privacy what so every! :mad:

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About three weeks, a few years ago (in my mid 40s). I jacked off several times during that period, but refrain from having an orgasm. It was the only time in my life when I had any precum. It was fun as an exercise in self-control, but when I finally let go it was more painful than pleasant. I wouldn't do it again.

jimfin25

Just Browsing
Media
Close to 3-4 weeks, then in the shower I started jacking off. Near the end I just started jacking it & while orgasming I felt this pain, in a panic I thought I tore the frenulum but it was just a small skin tear on the shaft.

I lasted just over 2 weeks a few years back when I was on holiday with friends. We were travelling around a lot, in and out of hotels and peoples houses, so never had the time or privacy to do it. I was hard most of the time during the second week, often had precum leaking too. I'd wake up each morning with an extremely hard cock. I didn't have a wet dream though. When I finally got some relief it was easily the best orgasm I ever had. I stroked for about 10 minutes and came so hard that my legs started to spasm. I shot over my head on my first two ropes and the rest landed high on my chest, a total of 11 ropes of cum. I honestly felt drained, my balls ached afterwards, but the feeling of cumming after so long was amazing. I've not lasted that long since then.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be aware that ageing does have it's effect and so does health. Enjoy it now for the time may come when you are without cumms for a long time. I can come when really aroused by a gf on internet, but have no female with me now. Also, I can go for months without a cum, when my mind is elsewhere.
Oh to be youthful again...
Bye the way, my cock has enjoyed life through the years.

jaxvillemike

Expert Member
Media
people need to post age with this thread, because it definitely affects things. Til I was 40 there was never longer than two days, and even that was rare . . . now, at 55, twice a week is kinda normal and i bet there have been a few 10 day periods . .

About 10 days once, when I was 30.

I was very busy - but horny when I thought about it.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3 weeks.I often like to go about a week without though.It makes it so much better when you do.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
people need to post age with this thread, because it definitely affects things. Til I was 40 there was never longer than two days, and even that was rare . . . now, at 55, twice a week is kinda normal and i bet there have been a few 10 day periods . .
agree

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I am recovering from a lower/ back hip issue, which was painful intermittently. So going on two weeks. Noticed that yesterday, my best day yet, the horniness building, and I enjoyed just playing with my hard cock without orgasm. Decided to conserve energy and devote it to healing for now. But the night before I had the beginnings of a wet dream. The dream was that I was having an erotic massage from this hot naked woman, on a very low massage table. And just as she was about to get busy on my hard cock I was frigging interrupted (in the dream) by two "mother figures" in my life knocking at the two doors to the massage room. Instant boner killer, or I guess in dream terms, instant avoidance of nocturnal emission. I guess that was consistent with my goal to conserve energy and devote it to healing, so the "mother figures" intervened, having my best interest at heart.

LOL. In one post I covered my fave topics of erotic massage, dream symbolism and chatting about jerking off (or not jerking off, rather). Cross posting this in the massage thread.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, longest was 40 days when I was doing a yoga thing. When I did cum, it was thick and yellow. Yuk.

Second longest, 23 days. Just broke that spell today, but the cum was nice and fluid, shot nicely to my lower chest. (I was conserving energy due to an injury that was healing in the hip/ lower back area).