The look on his face

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even better... Andy Warhol made a short film called "Blow Job." He filmed an actor's expression while a woman sucked him off, out of the camera frame. All you see are his expressions. It's a pretty hot piece of art.

Luckily, youtube has it: YouTube - Andy Warhol - Blow Job

To maximize your enjoyment, I won't tell you where the orgasm happens. You'll have to discover that for yourself.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Even better... Andy Warhol made a short film called "Blow Job." He filmed an actor's expression while a woman sucked him off, out of the camera frame. All you see are his expressions. It's a pretty hot piece of art.

To maximize your enjoyment, I won't tell you where the orgasm happens. You'll have to discover that for yourself.

im guessing the few seconds BEFORE he has his cigarette?
LMAO

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

actually, it was andy warhol who was giving the blow job out of frame.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Andy Warhol made a short film called "Blow Job." He filmed an actor's expression while a woman sucked him off, out of the camera frame. All you see are his expressions. It's a pretty hot piece of art.

actually, it was andy warhol who was giving the blow job out of frame.

The woman (? ... but the name is LadyKeira84) who posted the vid states that the person who gives the blow job is a man:

Andy Warhol directs a 35-minute shot of DeVeren Bookwalter's face to capture his facial expressions as he receives the sexual act depicted in the title supposedly from filmmaker Willard Maas, although the camera never tilts down to see this.

Wikipedia confirms this account.

I've wanted to see this film for some time. I like the poor production values and the way the film fades in and out. It might seem of much older vintage than 1964 and a kind of reminder that passion and the drive to connect are perennial parts of the human being ... obvious, I know, but I find I need the odd reminder, since we always think that the breaking temporal wave that we're on is the one where things really happen.

Here's a 15-second condensation of Blow Job. (Someone posted this before.)

YouTube - 15 SECOND BLOWJOB