The Loose Pussy

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek: So this means all my years of sitting or walking around in public tightening my vaginal muscles and potentially looking stupid is all in vain???

Some women (like myself) have been insecure about the statement "loose pussies" I have to admit that I am a neat freak in all aspects and I thrive to be better in EVERYTHING,so I picked up the habbit long ago for kegels as I have said so many times in threads.But really if you want to get to the technical aspect of it all,kegel is good for tightening the muscles of the vaginal walls,but it also teaches you alot of tricks,like how to really relax and have a perfect intense orgasm.Some of you guys are probably picturing a tight dry pussy.. but its not so. Kegel excersises really gives ur vagina alot of of pros as with any other body part you excerise.Im never dry and Im always relaxed and yet I do know that it has something to do with your partner too,but self confidence helps out alot when you know you wont get any complaints lol..

Do any of you girls have a self insecurity about yourself that you do things to try and perfect the way your partner wants you.. or you think the way your partner wants you?

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few women in my life, but the count isn't what I'm getting at. Some were loose; big enough that I felt small and had trouble cuming. Others, like my wife, have a tiny hole, a tight muscular opening that virtually is difficult to penetrate even when fully aroused and soaking wet. Once inside, that ring of muscle grips like a cock ring and come climax time I can feel it pulsing as it spasms. Are the women who are a bit on the big side to blame? I think not. They're just built different and as far as mens preferences goes, I'll take mine tight. If its snug on one finger it's tight. If 3-4 fingers go in easily , it's a bit loose.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOU AIN'T LYING!!! Fuck those little dicked doctors... what a bunch of assholes!! You are talking about cutting the perinium so it doesn't tear right?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I just looked at charts of muscles, and it seems that the perinium is itself a muscle that sits between the PC muscle and the skin. So in retrospect, I don't know if they cut only ONE muscle or some of both... but stuff definitely does get cut. :eek:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: So this means all my years of sitting or walking around in public tightening my vaginal muscles and potentially looking stupid is all in vain???

All your years of dedication have paid off!

All kidding aside, Kegels are the bomb and the only thing that got me back "working" again. :biggrin1:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is most definitely notable differences in vaginal tightness between women; I also don't see any reason why repeated use wouldn't stretch it out or loosen it. When women are with a guy with large girth, doesn't it take a while to get used to it? Wouldn't that getting-used-to-it phase be one in which the muscles were relaxing?

And I don't think swingers are the best sample for vaginal tightness, they may be a little mores stretched out than your run-of-the-mill girl.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GEEZ, I guess your 7 incher would get lost in my pussy??? But then again I don't fuck 7 inchers so I guess I would never have to worry about your 3-4 finger test since your whole hand would get lost in my pussy?!! Anyhoo!!:eek::eek::eek: and just FYI just because 3-4 fingers can fit easily in my vagina it does not mean it is not tight? WTF??? ....oh btw as preferences goes I'll take mine large preferably at least 9 x 6.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I really like the smell of a woman...I could care less about the look of the wagina, not many girls let you look down there anyway. A lot are self conscious.

As for loose I do recall one time we used to joke/state that this one girl must be REALLY loose. She was/is the town slut and has shagged shit loads of guys. Plus she's only young...maybe 18/19.

Generally though I wouldn't say it or really anything to insult a girl (at least not one I cared about, cared enough to have sex with etc). All pussy is good pussy.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When women are with a guy with large girth, doesn't it take a while to get used to it? Wouldn't that getting-used-to-it phase be one in which the muscles were relaxing?

I wait until they "tent" which is a natural part of arousal... I still haven't met a woman who could relax her vagina at will, I am still looking...

And I don't think swingers are the best sample for vaginal tightness, they may be a little mores stretched out than your run-of-the-mill girl.

Ummm... you just projected that stereotype or "hype" if you will... it's not the sex that makes a "loose" vagina, it is the RELAXATION and sometimes the physical structure of the woman. You cracked me up with this statement! lol!!!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is most definitely notable differences in vaginal tightness between women; I also don't see any reason why repeated use wouldn't stretch it out or loosen it. When women are with a guy with large girth, doesn't it take a while to get used to it? Wouldn't that getting-used-to-it phase be one in which the muscles were relaxing?

Women do seem to be born with different "sizes" of vagina, but unlike men, we have some control over our "size."

Sex does NOT affect or change the "size" of your vagina any more than it changes the size of a man's dick.

What DOES affect size (other than what you're born with) is how much TONE the muscles have. Well toned muscles can loosen up AND tighten up. Childbirth can tear the muscles, which is why some women have "no tone" after having kids. BUT they can and do change this.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you uneducated or insecure?? Pick a box.....

Thank you though for stating this though...it shows why I started this thread. My whole point was that LOTS OF SEX WONT MAKE A PUSSY LOOSE. It is a muscle, you work it, it gets fit :)

I am a swinger, I associate with swingers, and let me tell you, the things these girls can do with their pussies would astound you.

LoveItBitch - Doing Kegals is an excellent way to keep toned up down there, I do them too religiously as I like to have good control over massaging cock while it is inside me.
You stated your fear of being called loose or being associated as a loose pussy, it is very common with many women this fear - if we fuck we will be loose and they will be able to tell. It is complete bullshit.

Genetics will choose your body shape and pussy size to a degree, but ultimately they are designed for fucking and having babies. Mostly, we are all pretty simular in feel,

Relax and enjoy your vaginas, they are beautiful as they are and they will always feel amazing to the man fucking you.

xx
Honey

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my earlier post in this thread, I stated my opinion that there was indeed a variation in vagina size, just like there is in penis size. Again, those are my experiences, and my preference for a tighter one is just that. As far as sex affecting size, that I will argue.

The TIGHTEST woman I have ever was one-finger tight, meaning squeezing two in was tough. Sex required a lot of foreplay and lube, but the sensation was unreal and I had to fight the urge to cum right away. However, we had A LOT of sex over the course of a year and a half, and she was just as tight the last time as the first.

Separate from that is a woman's ability to squeeze me with her pc's, which is better in many ways. I like an average vagina with strong muscles that can make me cum when she does, or drive me crazy when she is trying to make me come and Im trying to fight it. That to me, is the best of both worlds because it makes spontaneous sex possible and still makes my toes curl.

Having said all that, I love vaginas, and I think they are awesome.

Thank God its Friday.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bliss, I've never seen your pussy, and even if I did, I doubt I would want to jump right in... but I love it, nonetheless.

DC, that's one of the best compliments i've received on this site. Thank you.

Now I have an itch to visit you, your beau, and your dungeon..

Mawg

Just Browsing
Media
OMG, no!

Once an old GF put herself through a kegel "program." The before/after was nothing short of amazing. I never thought of it in terms of "loose/tight." The scale seemed more like, "out of shape/conditioned."

Gotta love those athletes. :wink:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

I am facinated by men's insults and perceptions of a "loose pussy"

When growing up it seemed to be an insult thrown at percieved "slutty" women. For female teengers in my school and generation it was something we all wanted to avoid being labelled with.

As I have grown up and explored my sexuality vastly ( swinging , adult conferences, internet....I am facinated by sex)

I have largely found, there really is very little difference between the internal "feel" of most vagina's ( texture aside I am refering to the general feel) , and certainly no relevance to sexual activity and vaginal width.

Some vagina's feel very firm when not aroused, but in a state of arousal , from tall, short, fat, slim, they all seem quite simular, of course with variations, but I have yet to encounter a gapping, fapping, loose vagina.

Why do men ( especialy when young) assume a sexually active woman will have a loose vagina? Is is a matter of being uneducated, or intimidated?

xx
Honey
It's for the same reason girls tell their friends that their ex-boyfriends have small dicks. It's almost always not true and just used to insult.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't care what anyone says I still believe there is such thing as a loose pussy. I've been doing kegals for as long as I can remember... I can squeeze a cock out of me... I've been told I'm like fucking a virgin... I know Tripod you hate that. But seriously.. what about those women who don't do kegals surely they have to be looser than I am.. and what do you call them? untoned? no.. you call them loose.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am a swinger, I associate with swingers, and let me tell you, the things these girls can do with their pussies would astound you.

xx
Honey

I am fortunate to have been with women like this Honey, but sadly I think most women don't get to learn to enjoy their potential as much as the ladies you know.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i must say too tight can be a disadvantage.but a lady who's so loose its like sticking it out the window is at a loss also.i dont care for a lady i can fit my 14inch fist into,but i have encountered very few of those.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had some experience with this "surgery" business, and wanted to comment on it:

-- I've had three kids. One emergency c-section, and then two the normal way

-- During my first vaginal delivery, they "cut" me because it was a long labor and they needed to get the child out ASAP. When they stitched me back up, they offered to "tighten me up" a little. Well, it was MURDER. Sex was difficult for almost a year after that. (BTW, they don't just cut the skin, they cut the PC muscle too, and it takes a lot of stitches to repair it.)

-- For my second vaginal delivery, I was terrified of being "cut" again, so I said DON'T CUT ME. Well, they misestimated the size of the kid. Everyone said he was normal size (7 to 7.5 pounds).... NOT!! He was almost 9 pounds and he basically "tore me up" down there. I was stitched up every which way. And I guess I got "tightened" again. quote]

What a trooper you are. I wonder how many men would give birth even if they could?