The Lord Pendragon Appreciation ThreaT!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I believe that he is the biggest British post whore on LPSG, (to think that we were level pegging below 1000 posts, only a few months ago :eek: )

With all that practice, it's not surprising that his posts are always a good read, I really enjoy his intelligence, creativity and wit.

Good show old boy!

-Not that I would ever really show such appreciation!:wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like dolf, I generally stay out of appreciation threads, and liekly would have passed this one too, if this were such a thread. However, it is not. So, I won't mention how I wouldn't mention how much I do enjoy our disagreements and occasional flirtations. Won't mention those facts even once. You can't make me.

Media
Lord Pendragon makes heterosexuality and heteroflexibility into an art form of exceeding excellence. He is eroticism personified. It is so nice to be aggressively, cleverly, passionately, and intelligently hit on by a straight man who is actually straight. It makes our flirtation so much hotter. Lordpendragon, you know my 1% is yours to have your way with in any way you see fit. Hell, the other 99% is also yours to do with in whatever deliciously naughty carnal manner you wish. You are a man's man, my Lord, and this man is yours. Lay on, McMuff!

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As this isn't an appreciation thread, I don't suppose I have to say thank you. But as today is particularly memorable because of a UK victory in one day cricket over the mighty Australia, I will admit that it is both humbling and exciting to be acknowledged by one's peers.

I will of course exact sweet revenge on all of you in my own good time :wink:

At the risk of igniting hostilities between the Mother Country and one of its antipodean colonies, is this a case of victory being all the sweeter for its rarity?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Tripod, Sam (you hot stud you) Altered et al.

Dirty - isn't it great to get one over the Aussies once in a while :smile:

Elf - you are right - it won't start a row - the Kiwis kick our ass at Rugby - I can't even remember the last time any of the home nations beat them.

Media
Thank you, Sam, you hot stud, you.
You're more than welcome, Lordpendragon, you overloaded testosterone hunk of masculine straight male! LPD, you are the hottest man here. I'm ready to warm your cockles any time you want, any way you want, and for as long as you want. And after that we can both go muff dining in tandem.:cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
From Pendragon’s fine brow pours forth
The hope, the sap of Spring;
His wisdom true, his lurve so pure
Sets every heart on wing.
And those who know him best
All say he draws his primal force
From wit and sheen and well-turned jest
And loins well made … a horse!

“The staff is very friendly,” though,
He’s quick to tell the young,
And so much so the aged, the slow,
Those lonely, sad, unsung;
Distaff all, you understand,
For Pendragon’s a Man
Who knows the pelvic Promised Land
Is Peggy, Sue or Anne.

So ‘Dorothy,’ please put down your hope;
His gallery aside,
To drop a hint or drop the soap
Is aspiration fried.
For though he’d never choose to wound,
Is loathe to hurt or tease,
If you’d hope to shape his swoon –
He’s thinking of Louise.

But I love you anyway, Lord P.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Rubi - may I use it as my epitaph?

Dongalong - the secret of post whoredom lies in the funny stuff games, and in our case, telling the ladies how much we appreciate them in their galleries :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant speak enough about how kind he is and a true friend. He is an amazing man. He is allways there with a smile and a warm heart. When i see him on here in the morning i know its going to be a great day. As long as this thread goes on i will keep commenting. I cant even find the words to say how much i love him................:smile: :wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to write stories with him. :wink:
I want to swallow his cock one day. :tongue:
He makes me smile, blush and drool all at once....what's not to love? :biggrin1:

xoxo @ Mr. LPD, with love, Mani