The Lord Pendragon Appreciation ThreaT!

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LPD is a real english gentleman and I'm glad I have exchange opinions with him in many threaDs, specially on sports.

Talking about them, this is dedicated for him and for the americans who don't know how to play football.

Football class.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
LPD is a real english gentleman and I'm glad I have exchange opinions with him in many threaDs, specially on sports.

Talking about them, this is dedicated for him and for the americans who don't know how to play football.

Football class.

Yeah! EL GOL. Many, many "Maradonas" have appeared lately, but none is like the one. Bow to him. I have watched Kun Agüero (called the successor) but nothing to do.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You use to say things like that to me!!!!!

Never mind........:rolleyes:

Awww yorks, you are jealous...how adorable!! You know you'll always be my #1 UK man, and anyway, I'm sure I can handle two Brits at once, in fact, I'm DYING to try :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Media
Can we please get back to trashing LordPendragon?

LP, you suck, and not in a good way, you lovely man! But you're my big sucker! You're better than a Hoover!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LP is a good guy. He is also very knowledgeable and reasonable. That's kinda rare these days. Good luck man!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In tribute of his 5000th post I threaten to appreciate LordPendragon thoroughly on a round table some knight in the future.

But lest we forget,

Dennis: Oh but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Arthur: SHUT UP!

Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Because this is still not a real appreciation thread, let me just say that I might have made some sort of compliment or comment about having reached 5000 posts and what an achievement that is, or some similar BS, if it had been a real thread. As it is, I just saying I noticed...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I didn't see LP this morning. It seems he mentioned going beaver hunting with someone in parliment today.:cool: Congrats on 5000:smile: