The Love Potion (m/m) extremely hott big ation

Dubsgold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zach still hasn’t come out of the bathroom yet and for good reason too. He put on a small white Speedo so that he would make sure everyone knew who had the biggest cock. His junk looked huge in it and couldn’t wait to see everyone’s faces when they see him.
He was all ready to come out until…he started to feel an itchy feeling around his butt area. “weird” he thought.
He stood for a moment and was about to put his hand on the door knob when all the sudden there was a wave of itchiness that was definitely erupting from inside his ass.
Zach held a look of panic in his face as he bent over and tightly crossed his legs to make the feeling stop. The feeling was itchiness and warmness and it kept getting stronger. For some reason he knew what he had to do.
He took one hand and started to explore the outside of his ass and then touched his hole, “eww” he thought. Just then another wave of sexual energy hit him and this time he felt a little squirt of water come out of his hole and into his Speedo..
Immediately Zach inserted his index finger into his hole…”ahhh” said Zach quietly. It felt soo much better but the itchy feeling kept getting more intense and moved higher up in his ass.
Zach kept finger fucking himself faster and faster. He couldn’t believe what he was doing..but he had to the itchy feeling kept getting worse…..plus he was starting to like it oddly. Then before he knew it, Zach was fucking himself with 3 fingers, his middle finger felt the best.
Still the craving kept getting more and more intense. Zach desperately looked around the bathroom for something else. He needed something bigger to stick up his ass so he frantically walked around the bathroom fingering himself with his middle finger at a high speed.
He couldn’t find anything that looked satisfying, beer bottle, shampoo bottle… but his ass didn’t seem to care anymore. The feeling became sooo intense that the first thing he looked at he was going to stick up his butt and that first thing he saw when he looked up was the door knob.
Just as Zach was about to back himself into the door knob the feeling stopped….
“omg” whispered Zach to himself. A wave of embarrassment rushed over him and he quickly pulled his pants up and opened the door.
“Hold Shit!” yelled Zach as he opened the door.
Shane and Tyler were locking lips as the door opened…then they quickly separated.
“What are you? Little fags?” yelled Zach loudly.
“Hey hey!” yelled Alex! “No one here calls anyone a fag ZACH!”
“Fuck you! Your prolly one too” yelled back Zach.
“Shut the fuck up!” screamed Alex.
“Well you know what we have to do to fags don’t you” said Zach
“Come on, it was just a truth and dare game” lied Alex.
But there was no sense in reasoning here. Zach already had his swim bikini pulled down and bent over and started slapping Tyler in the neck with his oversized tool.
“WTF stop it!” yelled Tyler. In about 3 slaps Tyler managed to get away from Zach’s flaccid cock.
“And I don’t want you to come anywhere near me!” screamed Zach as he walked away toward his tanning seat at the front of the pool while tucking his ass back into his suit.
“I’m so sorry” said Shane “I didn’t mean for anything to happen out of this”
“No it’s ok” said Tyler “I dunno what is coming over me lately I just feel so strange and otta my element”
“Here” said Alex. “Have another smoothie…it’ll make you feel better”
The Alex jumped into the pool and swam up to Shane and whispered in his ear, “Now that should do it”
“I think it’s already working” whispered Shane back
“This is really good” said Tyler in his new preppy voice.
“Wow, what happened to your voice man?” blurted out Alex in surprise.

Dubsgold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tyler looked very embarrassed and turned toward Shane with his beautiful eyes.
“Ah leave him alone” said Shane as he laid his hand on Tyler’s lap.
Tyler didn’t move, he secretly like it and wanted Shane to move his hand lower.
“You sound like a girl now” said Alex as he moved a little closer so that he could see Shane’s hand on his lap. “Btw don’t you have a girlfriend?” asked Alex.
“ Yeah…yeah I do” said Tyler. Then all the sudden he started sweating from all the pressure.
Then Alex leaned over to Shane and began making out in front of Tyler. Tyler just sat there and watched in a trance. Then Alex took his lips off of Shane and turned toward Tyler, “Yeah and we’re gay”.
And then Alex leaned over to Tyler’s ear and whispered “and I know that you are too”
Tyler didn’t say anything at first, his mouth was dry. Then he felt Shane’s hand close in around his dick…
“I’m….I’m noooot…I’m ….” Tyler tried to say, but it was almost no use. “I can’t handle this” said Tyler as he stood up off of the pool step.
But when he stood up in the water he noticed that almost half his body was sticking out of the water…he was taller…for sure. His pants also felt super tight as though they were glued to his body.
“Is there some sort of problem?” asked Alex smirking.
Tyler quickly sat down on the underwater bench… and then he felt a riiiip! The swim shorts were at their limit…. And he began to feel this tingling sensation in his crotch and then it subsided.
“Hey what are you guys doing over there?” yelled Zach. Zach was sitting on a tanning chair in the corner laying flat on his stomach so you could seen his ass pretty well in his Speedo.
But just as one of the three were going to answer…something started happening…. Zach’s butt looked like it was getting bigger..slowly but it was definitely getting bigger.
Zach didn’t seem to notice that his ass was filling up with what it looked like juice. The three continued to watch Zach’s butt continue to get bigger like two balloons filling up and it was getting quicker.
Zach’s Speedo began to stretch as his ass became bigger and started to apply pressure to him. He felt weird and looked around. Then all the sudden…POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Zach’s swimsuit popped off! And landed in the bushes. “omg” whispered the three.
“WTF!!!” yelled Zach with his bitchy complainy voice. He stood up and began to feel his ass. “What’s happening” zach yelled. The sight of his pretty cock made Shane start to grow a hardon.
Zach’s butt kept getting bigger…it had to of grown a foot long and looked super tight. Then all the sudden Zach put his hands on his stomach as though he was in pain and look up at the three…
Then Shane started to notice something…Zach’s balls were raising up as though they were being lifted like strings into his body…this continued until it looked as though he didn’t have any balls and then his dick followed as though his body was sucking it inside him. His pretty cock kept getting sucked in farther and farther until it reversed and it looked like he had a small vagina.
“omg..omg ..OMG!” screamed Zach. Then he looked completely helpless.
“Nice vagina” yelled Shane.
“shut up” yelled Zach as he moved closer.
Then the pain subsided and he walked near Shane.
“Well look who’s the pussy boy now? And you even have a pussy” said Shane.
“Shut up” said Zach, “at least I’m not gay”
And just as he said that …Shane stood up on the step and revealed his massive 3 foot hard dong!!
Right then, everyone just heard a rushing of water as though a women’s water broke… a bunch of pussy pre cum began to rush out of Zach’s pussy. It ran down his legs and to the floor even some was coming out of his oversized ass. Zach’s was having the itchy horny feeling all over him as he just stood there in full hornball mode. Then he jumped in the pool to try and hide his embarrassment.
When Zach resurfaced, Tyler’s shorts were on top of his head. Apparently his shorts ripped from all the excitement.
“Holy shit Shane!” yelled Tyler. “How big is your cock?”

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does no one want to continue this story??
It stops at a point which it shouldn't stop

johnhendy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Why don’t you measure it?” asked Shane.
Tyler looked nervous.
Then Zach started to swim toward the pool exit, but Alex grabbed him arm.
“Where do you think YOU’RE going?” said Alex.
Then Alex pinned Zach up against the side of the pool. “Let me go!” yelled Zach.
“No,” said Alex. “We’re going to teach you a little lesson in how to treat people, but first its time to have a little fun with you”
Alex then push his thumb up Zach’s hole and two fingers inside his vagina. Vibrating his hand a little he asks, “so how does that feel Zach?”
“Fuck You!” yelled Zach. Although it felt soo fucking good to him.
“STOP IT Alex” yelled Shane. “I want him!”
Tyler moved out of the way as Shane dove in, with his massive cock bouncing around.
The tape released around Alex’s cock as he instantly started to get hard. Shane surfaced from the water right next to Alex, rock hard. Tyler was just staring in awe.
“Can I please just have the first fuck?” asked Alex. Shane hesitated.. Then Zach started crying and began thrashing around trying to escape Alex’s hold, but Shane pinned down his right arm.
“Stop crying you stupid bitch” yelled Alex. His dick lengthening and brushing up against Zach’s big ass.
“You are soo fucked right now, look around. There’s nothing you can do” said Alex.
Zach whimpered, but an intense rush of warm sexuality rushed over him as he felt Alex’s cockhead slide in-between his legs, brushing by his newly formed and sensitive vagina. His body shuttered. He felt the side’s of Alex’s cockhead brush by his wide-open thighs, which would mean his mushroom was at least 6 inches across. As Zach looked down, he could see the tip of Alex’s cockhead rub up against his vagina. Immediately, his back arched and body shivered.
“I dunno” said Shane. “I want him”
Then Shane pushed his cock into Zach’s overly large ass.. slowly sliding through a fat layer of butt cheek. Then his cock met Zach’s hole… slowly Shane applied pressure, but his dick head was too big. Zach felt an enormous amount of pressure on his hole, growing in tension. “Stop it!” yelled Zach. “It hurts!”
Slowly, Zach hole began to surcome to the pressure and began to open. “Fucking Christ! Please stop, I beg you Stop!!! Oh Fuck… yeah man! Ughhhhh!!!” yelled Zach as his voice began to turn into ecstasy. The hole opened wider, and Shanes ‘head’ was about to burst through…
“Wait!” said Alex. As the edges of Zach’s hole was approaching the widest edges of Shane’s mushroom head, about to fully consume it. Shane stopped.
“What?” said Shane.
“We should really give Tyler the honors” said Alex. “Tyler was bullied so he really deserves his revenge, so don’t be selfish”
“ughhhhhhhh” grunted Shane. “Fine”

johnhendy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok guys. I started this mess so I'm going to finish it... things are about to get really really freaky and awesome. My mind is a little fucked up, so I think you'll enjoy it. For some reason my past usernames developed loggin in problems so I have to keep getting new ones. I'm hoping that this site will just allow me to keep this one. The story is going to be super long, as I haven't even gotten to any of the good parts yet. :)

johnhendy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Get over here Tyler” Alex yelled.
Shane looked back over to Tyler to see his reaction.
Tyler looked reluctant but turned on by the whole situation.
Alex couldn’t help but to stare at Tyler in awe. He was a God in his eyes.. Sunning blue eyes, jet black hair, and taller than any of us standing with half of his body out of the pool. In perfect shape, he had a strongly defined V and tiny waist.
“No, I don’t really want any part of this” said Tyler, then he began to exit the pool. As he slowly stepped one leg out his long skinny ass rose up out of the water. Alex was intrigued and couldn’t keep his eyes off it.
Then, Tyler lifted his other leg out and his huge cock swung between his thighs, 8 inch semi-soft. Fat in every way, the most perfect cut cock you have ever seen. Droll was just pouring out of Alex’s mouth.
Then Zach turned his head and shouted, “Yeah, you better not come over here Faggot!”
Just as Zach finished his comment, Tyler stood frozen for a min. Then he turned around and started walking around the pool toward Zach. His 8 foot frame barreling toward him.
Zach know he was doomed now, even his cocky attitude couldn’t convince him otherwise. “I’m sorry Dude, I was just joking!” pleaded Zach as Tyler neared. 8 inch cock with big balls swinging veraciously between his legs. Each step he took, his shaft got harder.
A feeling of panic and sexuality rushed over Zach. His ass, still under the bottom boy effect, had its last growth spurt of a couple inches and began to harden. Both Alex and Shane backed away and released Zach’s arms.
Then Tyler reached down and grabbed Zach from under his pits and lifted him right out of the water! Then, as Tyler flung Zach up in the air he shifted his hands to Zach’s love handles. Tyler’s fat shiny dick pointed straight up in the air.
Zach was helpless, a little rag doll in mid air. As Tyler grabbed Zach’s love handles, he pulled them toward his waist. Zach’s small vagina shining in the sunlight.
Zach looked down and realized that he was headed straight toward Tyler’s dick that was aimed at him. Before he even had time to blink, Zach made impact with Tyler’s cock. The huge 9 incher shot up Zach’s vagina in one swift blow, balls deep.
“ahhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” yelled Zach as he was resting on Tyler’s cock impaled and body twitching all over.
“NOW, SHUT….THE……FUCK….UP!” screamed Tyler, with each word taking out its cock just to the head point and slamming it back into Zach.
Zach’s ego kept trying to make a comeback, but all that came out of his mouth was “blahblahbalhahaaaaaa”
“Want to know what it feels like to be a little girl that’s dying to get fucked?” asked Tyler
Shane and Alex stood in the pool, listening intently, cocks as hard as a rock, mouths open.
Zach could barely respond, then Tyler lowered him on the ground with legs still wide open.
Zach kept shaking his head like he knew what was about to happen. Tyler got on his knees and put his head between Zach’s legs and went straight for his vagina. He stuck out his tongue and started licking it all over and then put his whole mouth on the opening and started sucking Zach’s juices.
Then Tyler poked his head up and said, “Zach, your vagina tastes better than your girlfriend’s. Fucked her last week, pretty bad lay” Zach laid there horrified “Fuck you!” yelled Zach.
Tyler lowered his head again and wrapped his lips all the way around Zach’s small vagina and began to suck harder. “aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” moaned Zach as he began to feel the sucking pressure become amplified. All of his sexual energy moving toward his crotch area.
Tyler sucked harder and harder until Zach screamed out “Stop! Please stop oh GOD!” Zach tasted so fucking good, thirsty Tyler just kept slurping him down.
“I can’t take it! You’re emplying me out!” yelled Zach. At this point, Zach lost 5 lbs of his water weight to Tyler who was latterly drinking Zach through his vagina.
Then Tyler lifted up his head, took his hand and with two fingers, slapped Zach’s small hole. Then he inserted his thumb and touched Zach’s G-spot and wiggled it around. “OHHHH FUCK, oooooooooooooooo….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
Tyler wiggled his hand faster and faster, then SQUIRT!!!! A line of cum squired out of Zach’s vagina 10 feet into the air and landed on the ground with a splat. Followed by 10 more shots that got consecutively lighter.
White puffs of clouds appeared in the pool as Alex and Shane instantly blew their loads.
“How does your teenage vagina feel now” asked Tyler