The LPSG Book?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I would test the water before diving straight in and gather the general opinion on an idea I had while talking to some fellow LPSG folk earlier today.

I recently bought "The Big Penis Book" and it name checks LPSG right at the start, which was pretty cool - made me feel a bit special - but this got me thinking, what if I put together our own "LPSG Book" of some of the best and biggest willies on the site.

Now this isn't going to be a huge publishing event - I am willing and able to create it as a PDF book (more about what the hell a PDF file is here) which would happily be distributed for free. So basically it would be a digital file that you could download to your computer!

I would love for a lot of users to submit their pictures for inclusion in the "book" - In terms of copyright if the pictures are your own (sorry, can't include fake pictures!) and you are willing for them to be used, that's great and there's no hassle. I would also like to include the username, sexuality stats and location of the users included (however, if you didnt want this to be included, thats fine).

I don't know how the powers that be here on LPSG would feel however, no profit would be made from it - it would be a celebration of your fabulous site.

It would be a pleasure to work on in my spare time and if enough guys (and girls) would submit their pictures then it could be quite fabulous. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter!

Fb xoxo

D

deleted136887

If my cock is big enough to warrant inclusion, I can have my 15 seconds of fame in print.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a good idea - are you sure this is the sort of thing you should be thinking about on your honeymmon tho? :redface: :biggrin1:

Lol, sadly there is no rest for the wicked - we will eventually be going away sometime in November/December. I'm straight back to work today! :ugh1:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And out of curiosity what exactly would this book be about? Are we talking about a story or a picture book

Well, in an ideal set up it would be a picture book but with a series of text included as well - such as mini interviews with some of the owners of the large dicks etc.

I thought it may be a cute idea - I'm keen to hear further feedback.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Its a a very cool idea. You could go through the fictitious stories section and see if people want to add their short stories, poems etc to it and then do a little interview/bio on each author

any maybe a unrequited love section of all the couples that have formed from lpsg

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to clarify the pictures I am keen to compile can be photos already in the gallery or they can be new. You can chose to be anonymous if you so wish - you can show as little or as much as you like!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could get a real book publisher interested in this, it could make a lot of money -- but probably just for the publisher! Anyway, if it's a not-for-profit venture in internet publishing, I'd be willing to contribute.