The LPSG cam site

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't seen a post recently about it so I decided to make one. LPSG has an unofficial cam site. It's completely free. Most of the people I talk to here have no idea it exists. Probably why there's never alot of people in the room. Anyway, it's open to anyone and you don't have to cam but if you've got it, flaunt it :wink: When you open the site, use your lpsg name at the top bar where it says "Login". After hitting login, find the chat button beneath the search bar. Voila! You're on the site. If you want to cam, find the box labeled "ME" underneath the dialogue box. You'll then see an "A" and "V". Click the V to enable video. If you want to watch someone that has a cam going, click on there name in the left box that displays all the visitors in the room. It's not too hard to figure out once you get into the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Da link:

Free Online Web Cam Chat Room - Chat | Webchat Community Directory

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I TRIED to get on there, but when I tried to confirm, using the link that they sent to me, it told me that my Conf. # was "invalid". Um, HUH? I clicked on the link that THEY issued. Oh well... :sad2:

You don't even need to join. You can use all the features logged in as a guest. You can still use your own name as a guest.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
You don't even need to join. You can use all the features logged in as a guest. You can still use your own name as a guest.

Yeah sorry if I wasn't clear on that part. You don't have to be a member of that particular site to use it. Just type in your lpsg name as a "guest" and login like that. Technically, you can use whatever name you want but it makes it easier to know who you are if you use your lpsg name :smile:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes there IS an Unofficial LPSG Video Chat site and I create it for us nearly 1.5 years ago and I'm glad to see that someone else other than me is promoting it! YOU GO BOYS AND GIRLS!

Yes, Userplane, the owners of the site, revamped their software and it is a different process to log in. The LOGIN prompt is on the top now.

I was in live chat with them yesterday to resolve issue and it looks like they probably resolved them, so use and abuse it! If you have an issues with it, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out!

Enjoy!