The LPSG Experience

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Members Of LPSG! How Are You Guys Doing? I Am Posting This Thread Today (Jan 3rd, 2011) To Say That I Have Created A New Group For Everyone To Join! I Believe That If You Really Love LPSG, You'd Join My Group And Tell Me And Everyone Else Just How Much You Really Enjoy Being A Memeber Of One Of The Best Websites On Earth!
The Group Is Called "The LPSG Experience" And It's A Group Where You Can Share Your Past And Present Experiences With LPSG. I Just Want To Show LPSG A Little Love And Appreciation For Everything That They Have Done For Me By Creating This Group. I Hope That Even Some Of The Monitors Of LPSG Would Stop By And Take A Look Around And Read Everyones Thoughts Posted In The LPSG Experience And Hopefully Join! Lets Make This The Best Group Ever Created All Because It's Dedicated To LPSG!

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am disappointed! Hardly anyone is joining and the people that have joined are not helping me out. I'm just going to close the group down because I made his group for everyone to join and talks about their wonderful experiences on here but it looks like no one has anything to say.

The administrators and monitors of LPSG would be reading some of the messages posted in th group to see what people would say...believe it or not, they wanna know what's going on here and what you guys think of the site!! Ya'll never talk about it so this group would be perfect for that!

Please....help me out here.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
**I Have Posted This Thread In The "Ecetra, Ecetra" Forum and I'm Not Getting Any Attention Twards My Group So Let's Try This Again!!**

Hey Members Of LPSG! How Are You Guys Doing? I Am Posting This Thread Today (Jan 3rd, 2011) To Say That I Have Created A New Group For Everyone To Join! I Believe That If You Really Love LPSG, You'd Join My Group And Tell Me And Everyone Else Just How Much You Really Enjoy Being A Memeber Of One Of The Best Websites On Earth!
The Group Is Called "The LPSG Experience" And It's A Group Where You Can Share Your Past And Present Experiences With LPSG. I Just Want To Show LPSG A Little Love And Appreciation For Everything That They Have Done For Me By Creating This Group. I Hope That Even Some Of The Monitors Of LPSG Would Stop By And Take A Look Around And Read Everyones Thoughts Posted In The LPSG Experience And Hopefully Join! Lets Make This The Best Group Ever Created All Because It's Dedicated To LPSG!

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll never understand why some people capitalise evry frigging word. It takes time to do and it's annoying to read. :confused:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got over six hundred members; I don't think you need to be starting another thread... which is against the The Rules. So tell me do you want this thread merged with the first one of the other merged with this. Otherwise this one is going to be removed.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll never understand why some people capitalise evry frigging word. It takes time to do and it's annoying to read. :confused:

There's a function that automatically does it. I accidentally turned mine on once and I had to ask for help turning it off. It automatically capitalized every word I wrote.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a function that automatically does it. I accidentally turned mine on once and I had to ask for help turning it off. It automatically capitalized every word I wrote.

People these days are spoilt, you know. Used to be if you wanted to be irritating you had to do it yourself, now you can just get a computer to do it for you. Pfft.