The LPSG Fridge Magnet Thead!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the best things about visiting friends and loved ones (for me) is checking out their fridge magnets....I find that they can say a lot about that person's character.....

SO....post your Refridgerator Magnets!!

I have.... A-Z of multi coloured alphabet letters so I can leave cheesey little messages for the other 'alf....

A shiny metallic Guiness toucan....

A pop art picture of a woman with her finger in her mouth....underneath it says...'Mmmmm.....spunk!'

A happy couple frolicking in fields with the caption 'It is better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho for the rest of your life...'

And my absolute favourite...an old lady with a phone to her ear saying... 'Incontinence Hotline. Can you hold please?'

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have photo frames with family pics in them

a "year you were born" magnet

a Tennesse magnet

a giraffe clippy for important notes

one of my avon calendar magnets

and a flip flop with sand in it from Aruba

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I used to have a miniature sixpack of coke bottles on the fridge door but one of the grandkids tossed it into the garbage disposal.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have a few because I stick a lot of stuff to my fridge - a couple of brightly coloured cartoon cat type things with bulldog clips for holding bills and such, a few promotional ones from kids' cereals and stuff, a South Carolina Aquarium one with a river otter on it, Chef from South Park, a photo of the offspring with Santa and 3 'motto' type ones:
"What part of 'no' don't you understand?" (pic, a charging rhino)
"Organised people are just too lazy to look for things."
"You can never have too many friends or pairs of shoes"

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have nothing on my fridge. Stainless steel doesn't go well with kitchen chachkas.

We have stainless as well, but the side is great for magnets. We have the following:

– Margarita glass (complete with slice of lime on rim) with the words “Pour, Drink, Repeat!”
– Pen holder with pens, pencils & digital thermometer
– Large Chip Clip holding a neatly folded dish towel with the words “The opinions of the husband of this house are not necessarily those of the management” (I completely disagree!)
– Bottle opener in the shape of a miniature Corona bottle complete with beer & wedge of lime floating inside (for the many Warsteiners that I consume)
– Three small Chip Clips (waiting to be put into service)
– Two large Chip clips; one holding various take-out/delivery menus & one holding several of our most favorite recipes
– Remaining magnets: Two pizza restaurant magnets (like their phone numbers not already on speed dial!), two power window repair companies (they come to you!), one from the Fort Lauderdale Raiders (police drug unit…wonder if they deliver?), one from the Emergency Vet (24 hour service for our elderly canine), one from an A/C repair company (I always wonder why this one is here since the A/C is only a year old) & one from an emergency equipment distributor (work related – I know; boring).