The lunch time affair

It was a Friday morning. My girlfriend Misty had not answering her phone, or my texts. WTF??? I thought. We were supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Yes I was the insecure type. I feared being dumped again. And was obsessed about her.
When I arrived at school, she wasn't there. I watched the parking lot, expecting her to drive in. But she never did.

Had she been in an accident or something? I thought, texting her again. Or was it another guy? Had she hooked up with some dumb jock, with a buffed body, and a big dick? Or worse than that, one of those Fucking preps. You know the pretty people, in the cool crowed.
The cocky arrogant types. The one that there rich parents buy them a Corvette for graduation.

And parties his ass off through college. Everything in life comes easy for him. By the time he's 30, he's a CEO. At a Fortune 500 company. Taking in millions. While I'm slaving away at some dead end minimum wage job, begging for every hour of overtime I can get.

Just as the second bell rings. I enter my home room. And sitting in the back of the class was Shirley. Misty's best friend. She probably knows where Misty is. And she did. These two are like joined at the hip. They do everything together.

But there was something I quickly noticed about Shirley, when she smiled at me so warmly.
She wasn't wearing a bra. And she was wearing her sexy black fuck me heels. At her desk she crossed those sexy legs. Candidly she dangled the high heeled pump, from her foot. And the shoe fell. Getting the teachers attention.
She glared at Shirley. Knowing exactly what she was up to. But didn't say anything.

I sat at my desk, next to her, watching as she found her shoe, and slid her nylon clad foot back in to it.

Why is this noticed?

Because I've observed over time. When Misty is away, Shirley likes to play. She amps up the flirting along with the teasing.

We talk quietly among ourselves.

" Have you talked to Misty this morning? "
We both asked each other, at the same time. What a coincidence. The two of us think alike.

" She won't answer my texts. "
I complained.

" She's going with her Mom to the doctors office. "
Shirley informed me.

" Is everything okay? "
I asked concerned.

" She's not had her period yet. "
Shirley said so calmly.

" Her moms period is late? "
I asked excited.

" No Misty's late. "

" What??? "
I almost yell, again getting the teachers attention.

" Quiet it down back there! "
She scolds me.

" It looks like you didn't pull out in time stud. " She smiles " Looks like you might be a daddy soon. "

I was speechless. And all of a sudden felt sick.

" Psych!...Got you that time! "
She laughed.

" You Bitch! "
I say to her.

Laughing she turns sideways in her desk, to face me. Spreading her legs nice and wide.

" Just teasing...Its just a check up."
As I sit there with my mouth watering, and my cock growing. She followed my eyes. To her perky erect nipples, poking through her shirt. Down to her crotch. Her pussy bulged, from her tight skinny jeans. Down to her sexy high heels again, and back to her pussy.

" You know Mikey...If you were my boyfriend. I would have invited you, to go with me. "
She licked her glossy pink lips.

" Really??? " I asked surprised.

She nods her head smiling.

" You could watch me undress. "

" Does everything come off? "

" It's the gynecologist office. Everything comes off. "
She explained, licking her lips again.
Again she watched my eyes. I look down at her nylons.

" Do you take your stockings off to?" I asked with interest.
She laughs again.

" Yes Nurse Ratchet is never satisfied...Until everything comes off. It's shirt first...And as you can tell I'm bra less today. "

She glanced toward the teachers desk again, and then down at her feet. And she slides her hosed feet, out of her high heels.

" Shoes come off next. If the nurse hasn't all ready made me take them off earlier. "

She looked toward the teachers desk again. Then extended her foot toward me, rubbing it up and down my leg.

" I'll take my jeans off next. And just so you know, I'm not wearing panties today either. "
She said in a whisper.

" Then you can watch me peel my sexy nylons off, nice and slowly. "
She glanced at the clock, and slid her feet back in to her shoes. But still sat with her legs spread.

" You could watch another man, as he plays with my boobs...Then he'll tell me to put my feet in the stirrups. And you can watch him, as he slides 3 fingers in to my slippery wet pussy.
He's going to rub my clit a little. Getting me all riled up. Then he'll stop, and have me flip over. And up on all fours. And finger my ass. Before pulling out and leaving.

That's when you can bend me over the exam table, and fuck my brains out....Mmmm!...I'm so wet now! "

The bell rings. As we all get up to leave, she playfully grabbed my cock.

" And just think. If she would have invited you...You would have had two sexy women to watch, and possibly fuck. "

Meaning Misty and her mom together...Shit! I was so fucking hard right then, just thinking of what I was missing out on. And as the morning of classes continued. Shirley would continue to drive me crazy, with her teasing.

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

3rd. Period.

Shirley's phone buzzed. It was Misty.

" Not only is our new doctor cute. He's young and hung! :p "

She then sends a pic. Of a nice sized bulge, from his green scrubs.

" Go for it girl!;) "
Shirley text her back.

" I would but I think he's got the hots for mom...She wouldn't let me wear makeup or dress up sexy. "

Mom hated when Misty or her twin but opposite sister Crystal, competed against her, for a man.

" Check her out. "
Another pic. followed.

It was a pic. of Mom sitting, looking professional but very sexy. Her long red hair, was pulled straight back. In a bun on top of her head.
She wore a silk pink blouse, with a generous amount of cleavage showing.

Her hosed legs were crossed. She wore her sexy black high heeled boots. A short black skirt completed her sexy look. The skirt was short enough, that her stocking tops showed. And just a hint, of her milky white thigh showed above them.

Shirley turns around in her desk, showing me moms pic.
I almost creamed my jeans, thinking about what was soon to come.

The phone buzzed again.

" We're on our way to an exam room."

Another pic followed. It again one of Mom, from the back side. Walking down a hallway. Her long hair was now down. The handsome young doctor, had his arm around her back, guiding her in to an exam room.
Oh how sexy she looks in her skirt and boots.

The bell rings again. Study hall in the library first. Then lunch. My cock throbbed.

As me and Shirley walk down the crowded hallway. I reach down and rub her perfect looking sexy ass.

In the library, we sit close. Looking again at her phone. More pics.
Next doctor watching her closely, as she's unbuttoning the pink blouse.

Under it she wore a shiny pink satin bra. The clasp of the bra, was in the front.
In the next pic. The blouse was still on, unbuttoned all the way. But still tucked in to her skirt. Her bra was unhooked and open, with her perfect 38 C breasts on display. You could tell by the look, on the doctors face. He liked what he saw.

The next pic.
Mom was topless. Sitting in a chair bending down. Her tits hanging. As she unzipped one of her boots.

In the next. The handsome young doctor unzipped the other, and was pulling it, from her foot. Mom had a pleasant smile on her face.

Next she stood right in front of Misty. Unzipping the sexy short black skirt.

" She's not wearing panties!!!:eek: She always insists on me wearing panties!!!:mad: "
Misty complained.

And then Mom was naked. In the gyno chair, with her pale white feet in the stirrups. Waiting to be examined.

" I can't believe it!...Her pussy is shaved! "
The next text said.

The bell rings. Lunch time. Shirley grabbed my hand.

" Lets go! "
She pulled at me. Where could she be leading me.

And no it wasn't to the cafeteria. It was to the parking lot. In her parking place, where her usual beat up primared Camero sat. Was a plane white van.

" You got a van? "

" No it's not mine. It's one Dad is going to fix up and sale. "

" Cool. "
We get inside. In the back was a mattress lying on the floor. She kicked out of her high heels, and started taking off her shirt.
I went for her tight jeans. And she went for mine.
We laughed as I through her down on the mattress. Stripping her of everything except her tan thigh high stockings.

With her legs open wide, I lay on top of her. She grabbed my cock, and feeds it in to her tight pussy.
In it goes.

" Fuck me hard!!!...Mikey hard!!! "
She begged. And no way did I want to let her down. As we fucked, her phone was constantly, sending more texts and pics.
But we were way to busy for that. I was in a sweat. Holding myself back, from comming. She was so fucking tight compared to Misty. It almost made my dick hurt. As I gave her long deep strokes. Pounding away at her. She placed those short but sexy hosed legs, up over my shoulders.

And it was not long before she was coming. I then picked up the pace, Fucking her harder and faster. And finally I emptied my balls. Shooting rope after rope, of my hot seed deep inside her.

We both kiss. I then start to get up.

" Your not finished yet. "
She guided my head toward her pussy.

" You better get it all!..Its my fertile time of month! " She says with a laugh.

So I was down between her legs. Eating my cream pie, from her pussy.

" Oh that feels so good. Misty's so lucky to have a guy like you. "
I continued eating her out until she comes again. Her body shakes, as the orgasm flowed through her sexy body.

We hear the next bell ring. No time to check the phone for Misty's texts or pics. We dress quickly, and race to our next class.
As she sat at her desk, I wondered if anyone knew we had had sex.

Coach Morton taught the science class. He demanded silence. So Shirley had to turn off her phone.

Though lunch time was over. There would soon be another round, in the van. Later that day.
After the science class. Shirley checks her phone. And there were more sexy pics.

Starting with the one, like Shirley said. Of the doctor sliding 3 fingers deep inside mom.

But the next one was different. The handsome young doctor was stripped naked also.

" Look at that huge cock! "
Misty's text said.

" Oh my! " Shirley text her back.

Then there was a pic. Of my girlfriends hands stroking him.

And then the shocked look, on Misty's face, as she watched him insert that thick cock, inside moms pussy.
Somebody else was taking the pics. We assumed it was the nurse. Misty was still dressed, at the time. But not for long.

As Misty stood watching. A close up was taken, of her luscious big breasts. How her bra held them up perfectly, under a white tee shirt. Then a profile shot, showing her Jordasch jeans, and her pink and white High topped LA. Gears.

Then the cum shot. A video of the doctors cum flying. And landing all over moms tits.

Next was a topless pic. Of Misty. That big dick in her mouth. Mom was looking at her so proudly.

" I know it's got moms pussy juice all over it, but it's still yummy! "
She said in her next text.

Next Misty was stripped to her socks. And was bent over the window seal. Looking out into the parking lot. She watched as the doctor fucked her. At all the people walking around. Wondering if anyone will look up, and see her big tits bouncing.

Mom watched, and took some more pics. And sent them to Shirley's phone. She then started to dress. She liked how his big dick, just slammed in to her daughters pussy from behind. A good hard fuck, is what she really needed.
As mom sat, putting back on her stockings and boots. Misty's body tensed up. She tossed her head back. Her body shook.
The doctor grabbed hold of her wide hips, and pumps his huge load in to her. Draining his nut sack.

As mom saw his Big shrinking cock slip out. She comes out of the chair. And on her knees. She licks and sucks him clean.

" Wow!...Thanks! "
He said, not expecting that.

" No doctor. Thank you. "

They both noticed his spunk, running out of Misty's cunt. Mom again wit Misty's phone, took and sent another pic.

" Ooohhhh!...Mikey look at this one! "
Shirley said, showing off the pic. It was of Misty from behind. Bent over. With a hot load of cum, leaking from her used pussy. Oh how bad I wished I was there.

The doctor offered her a box of tissues.

" No thanks...I'll get my boyfriend to clean me up, with his tongue. "

" Oh Misty your so bad. "
Her mom said, as she harnessed up her tits, in her bra.

" I have a wife and three kids. My cum is pretty potent. "
The doctor said. As he opened a cabinet. And took out a box of birth control pills.

" These are the newest and best on the market right now. "

" Thanks! "
Misty said excited. She liked to have the confidence, that she can fuck around, and not get knocked up.
She to then got dressed to leave.
Finally her and mom were on there way.
In the car moms cell phone rang. It was a potential client, that wanted to lease one of her commercial buildings.

" I have to meet this guy. Do you mind, if I drop you off, at the high school? "

" I guess...I can get a ride with Shirley. "

So mom stopped, and went in the office, to sign Misty in. She then walked in to our classroom. My cock just throbbed. She sat at the desk in front of me. I stared hard at her plump blue jean covered ass. And I then looked at my phone. Seeing the last pic. Taken just minutes before. Oh how bad I wanted to slide my cock in to her used pussy. And fuck her brains out.

As Misty sat there. I texted her all the pics. Her phone vibrated. She scrolled through them all, noticing that they came from my phone. She turns to me and smiles.

My phone vibrates.

" So...Who do you want more?...Me or Mom??? "
The text said.

" I want you both! "

" Together??? lol.

" Yes!!! "

" We would kill you! " :D

I sent her the last pic. The one of her bent over, In only her white slouch socks. With the mans cum gushing out of her used pussy.

" I would have licked you clean:p "
I text her back.

" I can make that happen ;) "

" But I want the cream pie hot and fresh;) "

I then sent another pic. Of Mom. The one of her unbuttoning her sexy blouse. I loved the seductive smile on her face.

" I want Mom there to. "

" You want to eat Mom out to? "

" :):p:D "

" We got his card. Maybe we could make that happen;) "

About that time the bell rang. And me Misty and Shirley, went to the parking lot.

" What's up with the van??? "
Misty asked with interest.
And that's when Shirley, slid the side door open. And Misty quickly noticed the mattress on the floor.

" Get in and you can find out! "
Shirley licks her lips and smiles.

We all 3 enter the van. Me and Shirley throw Misty to the mattress.
Looking up at Shirley, Misty watched her as she unfastened her tight jeans.

I quickly unlaced and snatched the high top tennis shoes from her feet. And wrestled her out of her tight jeans. Her panties had a huge wet spot. Where the young doctors cum was caught.

With her panties off. I dove right in, eating her out. The musky aroma so strong. It was almost as if I was tasting his cock for myself.

After Shirley offs her high heels and jeans. She squats over Misty's face. Misty reached up, parted Shirley's lips and vigorously licked her pussy.

As I started to suck Misty's swollen clit. I started fingering her. And quickly noticed, she was looser than usual. As 4 fingers sawed easily in and out, of her sloppy wet cunt. Her juices just flowed out, staining the mattress where she lay.

Her body shook, as she climaxed, from my clit sucking. But at the time, I was fascinated with how loose she was. I continued playing with her pussy. Thinking if I could get my thumb, out of the way, I wrapped 3 fingers around my thumb. And made a tight fist. Pressing it in to her pussy.

She let out a grunt, as it broke through.

" Damn!!! " I yelled out.

My fist was all the way inside her box. Up to my wrist. Shirley turns around and watches, as I twist and turn my fist inside her.

" Damn girl!...Your new doctor gapped you out right! "
She continued to grind away on Misty's face, until she to came, all in Misty's mouth.

By then I had to satisfy myself. Shirley watches as I pull out. Misty lets out another grunt. The girls watch as I lick my hand clean.

I then got my little dick out, which was impressively hard. And slid it in to my girlfriend. And it did go in easily. I started pounding away at her.

" Tighten up Bitch!!! " I yell at her.

With her white socked feet over my shoulders we fuck. Shirley watched for a moment. And then walks to the drivers seat, remaining bottomless.
The parking lot is almost empty. She cranks the van, and driving us away, as we fuck.