The Madame Zora Factor

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sexialexia, Apr 4, 2005.

1. sexialexia

sexialexia New Member

Hello again Madame Zora, and Thank You for the "Welcome Back". Nothing has changed. #1:Whatever the topic you are writing about, be it a long or short post, you are as eloquent as ever. #2: We continue to be in awe of your knowledge and experience #3:You have this wonderful way of helping others get their priorities straightened out. #4: You are as hard on yourself, as you are, kind and empathetic with others #5:You still haven't written a book. With a talent like yours, this qualifies as a federal offence. How can we get you going? Maybe my boyfriend could give you a few good whacks on your bare butt with his weapon of mass destruction. Cheers,--Alexia

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Why, Alexia, I didn't know you were into sharing!

I'm a lazy fuck, it's true, but I seriously doubt I'll write until I'm 50, that's been the plan all along. I'm still gathering experiences so I'll have plenty to write about when the time comes. As for all the compliments, they are warmly appreciated, but I seem to recall your ablilty to get to the point as well. I am very glad to see you here again, the Ladies Auxiliary could use your strength and character.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Nice posts :)

I did some writing. I either get responses that its great or 'too deep'. I guess thats what I get for only writing about girls, makin up and breakin up etc hehe. So I guess I need more experiences too lol. Also I only write when I'm depressed, my gf keeps me happy :D

In other news I have a wisdom tooth comin through...it seems to be growin awkwardly and I checked the other side and it doesnt look like theres room for one to grow there, although itll probably make a way for itself.

And yes Mme Z is very hot, talented, eloquent and all that attractive stuff ;)

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I myself am currently in the processing of piecing together a book, and haven't found adequate time for research, but I personally feel that Jana should devote herself to writing her book. That's an opinion based on her posts that express so much empathy and spirit.

Picture that New York Times best seller list there, Madame Zora, it can be yours!!

:yourock:

The emoticon says it all!!

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

You certainly are appreciated around here. :D

6. sexialexia

sexialexia New Member

You're certainly appreciated around here too, TexAssgirl. I look forward to reading everything you and your cat write. What's the name of The Mighty Hunter?
    Cheers,--Alexia

7. D_Barbi_Queue

LOL - her name is Pheobe. We basically got it from Friends and Pheobe's "Smelly Cat" song

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

OMG, TAG I also have a cat named Phoebe, and one named Anubis. We must be sistas!
    Maybe I should start my book sooner rather than later, then I could shut up here once in a while! You guys are so incredibly cool.

9. naughty

Gold Member

MMe Z.
    where is your delightful daughter? She started out in such a promising way.Tell her we would love to hear from her again.Yes , and please do get started on that book.

Naughty

10. D_Barbi_Queue

MZ - if you tell me that you also have a dog named Pooh Bear, I'm gonna shit my pants! (not literally, mind ya)

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

*zips lips so as not to cause an accident!*

No, I'm not a dog owner, but my middle name is your first name, or have I told you that already?

Gawd, wouldn't it be fun for us ladies to get together and throw an LPSG gala??

*Naughty, I'll tell Julianna you asked about her, I think she's involved in too many chat groups already to add one more. I hope she'll stop in from time to time though.

12. Imported

Gold Member

nickj3328: my sister name is Phoebe..Ha small world

Draft saved Draft deleted