The Magic Pussy

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
The Magic Pussy

Hi I’m Nona Joshua Morrison but people just call me josh. I'm your average, every day pothead, lazy but I’m getting better. I'm 18 or will be in 23 minuets, To nights a big night for me. Well I guess its tomorrow that’s the big day, its graduation, finely the school to school mayhem is over. No more 2 or 3 schools a year. I'm sure you can see why I’m excited. So here I am checking out in the mini mart down the street from my house. Got some munchies and a 6 pack of coke loaded up in by backpack walking out. I get about 2 blocks from my house when I slip on this ice puddle and bust my ass. I sit down on this bus bench and start eating some chips giving my ass bone a moment to recover when I see this cat across the street waving at me. Now most people may have just thought they were crazy, but I’m what you would call an American Buddhist, and also a cat person. So I got up and went over to were he was standing and I swear to you no sooner then I had crossed the street a truck ran the stop sign behind me and ran over the bench I was just sitting on. When I looked back the cat was walking away. I ran to catch up with him and picked him up. He was a fat little cross-eyed Siamese cat with soft gray and black fur. I set down on the ground and pet him for about 5 minuets until I heard police sirens behind me. I picked up the cat” I had named him beto at this point”, and headed back to my house. When I got in I went up to my bedroom and set on my couch with beto just petting him, he felt so warm I didn’t want to stop. Eventually he settled down on my crotch area and went to sleep wile I was kicking some zombie ass on black-ops. Last thing I remember before I passed out, was thinking about how beto was giving me this tingling sensation in my right arm, were he was laying up ageist me. It made me feel like my arm was another cat and it sent these tinny shock waves through my entire body, I remember how nice it felt. I remember the dream I had that night I woke up there were 3 chicks around me sleeping as I was trying to crawl over then I felt my dick slap something. My first thought was wtf and then when I looked down I saw I wasn’t in my body but it looked like I had possessed some ripped dude with an oh my fucking god I just slapped her in the face with a huge soft cock? What? MY HUGE SOFT COCK!? , and how did she not wake up I just slapped the shit out of her. It appeared I was in a dorm room, and to my surprise I saw the cat. Standing there in front of a full length mirror. And then came a another shock when he spoke, he asked me if I liked what I saw. Only then did I relies the full extent of what I was seeing in that full mirror. I saw me, or at least my face, on this body that looked denser then lead. I mean I wasn’t huge and bulky but I was 5'10 195 pound of 100% muscle. With a dick better then that. I quickly grabbed a water bottle off the dresser and was surprised to see that my my flaccid cock was longer and almost as thick. I asked beto what this was. And he told me that everything but the mirror was false if I wanted it to be. If I were to fallow him and stay with him for the entire summer that when I got back home I would look just like I did in the mirror. All types of ideas rushed thru my mind. Here I am a virgin at 18 haha just to scared I’m not lacking in any department as is if there’s a line for average then I’m the standard.

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
I woke up and saw the cat laying down on my navel when he got up I noticed my dick looked about 2 inches longer than before. I asked the cat what he did and he told me that was just a taste of whats to come. He explained that if I left with him right now my parents, well not my real parents but there what I have, would never find out. That the time I spend with him will only be an hour or two here, so I slipped out the window and fallowed him into the forest. After running what seemed for ever we came to a large temple. He told me he was an ancient god of fertility, and said that I was a most rare find, so when he saw me he helped me out at great distress to the god of death. So in punishment for saving you I have to make you a high priest of my temple, witch means in both mind and body, you must represent the peek of male fertility. I think its a rather odd twist seeing as I only saved you, because for your age nowadays your a rare guy. To have there virginity and not give a shit. But the only reason is because you were a little shy, and now you have no excuse to be shy so I think it will be intrusting to see what you will do

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
As I slowly worked my way in I was fast to discover that apart from beto I was the only other male there. He went on to explain that a male heir only happens 1 time in every couple of hundred years but his last was almost 700 years ago. He told me that sons from his lesser wives go on to be high priest like me and live for a couple thousand years. But sons from his main wife grow to be giants among men almost 7 feet tall built like a brick shithouse and a horse cock. We know the last son of his main wife to be know as Leonidas, and They can only be killed in battle. Many of my sons go on to produce a great many of male heir, who unknown to them, serve as lesser priest of my church, not given the mind or body of a priest but still a BIG cock. I can feel myself growing as I work. He wont allow me to have sex with any of his maids, however to find 2 or 3 hands from 4 or 5 different maids around my cock come nighttime was not uncommon. Altho he wouldn’t allow me to measure any of my growth wile I was training after about 5 weeks he started to allow the serving girls to give me oral sex, and a soon found a great many of them easily took, judging by hands, an 8 inch shaft in there mouth fully. Before I had the time to wonder why one of the maids told me they have pleased far bigger men then I. I seemed to notice a short stop of growth after about 8 weeks, beto told me that it was part of the process and to go back to training 2 times harder. I should have known he was joking but I was starting to slack a but and I didn’t know he didn’t know, so I jumped back trying twice as hard. I soon noticed that the harder I tried for it the easier it all was becoming, and before I knew it, I was sporting a nearly 8 inch soft and slightly under a foot dick. It's also a little thicker then a can of red bull. On my last day there he told me I had passed what he had ever expected. And for that he had what he called a gender suit as a little see you later present. He explained that wile I was wearing it that It could make my appearance to males and females look compliantly different. To a male I may look like I’m in some swim trunks, suit, whatever I wanted them to see. And to women the same thing if I wanted to be nude I could be, and if I wanted to be wearing underwear, or even speedos.The list goes on and on. I figured id give it a try my 1st day back.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
When I arrived in the airport I thought I would give my suit a try so I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and imaged what I wanted women to see me wearing . I decided it would be best to keep it modest for now so I went with some blue jeans, that I had seen online and an under armor top. Surprisingly, when I looked back, in the mirror I saw me in the jeans. After I left the restroom I thought I should head over to the luggage area and get my stuff. I noticed a few stares from chicks but I couldn’t tell if it was my new upper body or my lower half, but I didn’t notice any guys looking at me odd so I had to guess it was working. I soon found out when this blond chick from a group of 3 or 4 girls came over and asked if I was from here or just vising. after a few lies about how i was a student, and my brothers flight got delayd so i had to stay in LA for 2 days by myself, they desided i must stay with them at there sorority house . So I figured I could blow some time, my coming back early was a surprise so whats a day or two late, my parents wont know.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
First I would like to say sorry for stopping so soon I had no time to continue but I hope I can now.

I agreed to stay with them on the condition they let me take them all out tonight as a kind of thank you. I quickly got my luggage and headed out with them. On the drive home Cindey who seemed to be the bitch in charge sat with me and her friend Tina in the back. They said because they were not expecting to pick me up that one of them would need to sit in my lap if that was ok because they had to pick up Tina's boyfriend too on the way home. I said I would love too but that perhaps I should sit in the front when it comes time because there’s more room.

Cindy decided she would be the one who got to ride in my lap, and when we reached Jacobs house she quickly tried to get me in the front seat. I told them to give me a min, because I wanted to roll a blunt for the ride, and no one objected. Jacob came out side and kissed Tina, and I noticed he had a skate board. I told him I loved skating but he thought I was just kidding. I forgot I look like a new person, not the lanky kid I used to be so I had to quickly add that it was before high school. He welcomed the blunt but was hesitant about mine and Cindy’s arrangement because Cindy actually had a boyfriend too. I told him I wasn’t aware of that, and that I didn’t want to cause any trouble so I asked if one of the girls who didn’t have a boyfriend would mind sitting on my lap on the way home. Kitty who was driving quickly volunteered to let Cindy drive and take the responsibility of sitting on my lap for the drive home. I told them that was fine and we were gone.

We lit the blunt in the car not long after leavening and from what I could tell everything was going fine until we hit a pothole and it pushed my dick up just enough for kitty to feel it in the crack of her ass. She almost screamed but played it off like she hit her head on the roof when we hit the pothole. I had to concentrate hard because I could feel her squeezing her ass checks together trying to get a better feel and I did not want to get hard just yet. Thankfully we arrived there quickly, but before getting out kitty acted like she stumbled out of the car and fell back grabbing my crotch. I think Jake noticed because he had a kind of sour look on his face. Trying to make things better I offered to roll another one when we got inside and Jake looked abit smug and offered to do it himself, so I agreed.

By this time I had to take a shit. I made the mistake of casually sitting down but got a surprise when I felt my dick touch cold water. I forgot this was my first time using a real toilet in 2 months. At the camp I just squatted down to shit. I realized how much of a problem this might be and tried my best t hold it up while I was shitting. When I was done I took another look in the mirror and decided to make my bulge a little more noticeable to guys nothing too big but you would see a nice vpl when I sat down. When I got out of the restroom I noticed Jake had already started the blunt and thought about what a shithead he must be, not having proper pot manners. I wanted to try and like the guy but as day turned to night he showed me how much of a shithead he really was.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
The girls asked Jake to show me around the house while they had some girl talk about their trip. They told him I offered to take them out tonight so they wanted to shave and get prettied up before 10 and that 3 hours was hardly enough time. They Suggested we use the communal showers on the 2ed floor if we wanted to take one before going out. Kitty told Jake he had too because She did not want him stinking up there table when they went out because he had been skating hard all day.

Cindy chimed in that if we were both going to take a shower it would be best for us to do it together because with them bathing downstairs and us showering upstairs there may not be enough hot water to go around if we were planning to do it one after the other. Jake had a smirk and said that was fine by him if “roid boy” referring to me didn’t mind. I laughed it off and said I was cool with it, that I showered with other guys all the time on the football team, I lied. I was still kind of shy even with this new body and I didn’t want to upset Jake any more then I already had so I decided it may be best to shower with trunks on. We continued with the tour of there sorority house before going to take a shower. On the second floor I offered to roll another blunt because I love showering high and he said sure, he will smoke all my weed if I want him too. I told him he could try but it would be hard, and he just smiled and asked if I was really going to shower with him. I told him I had all intentions too, and that’s when he told me that he was on the “large side” and did not want to alarm me, or make me think he was showing off. He just “wanted me to know beforehand” I laughed and told him all right man whatever you say.

He showed me the roomed on the 3rd floor as we smoked and told me about how many different girls he had fucked here before hooking up with his current girlfriend Tina. He asked if I was in town to stay and I gave him the same line about my brother’s flight being delayed and me having to stay for a few days. He said that this was a good place to stay because all of the chicks at this sorority are horney bitches, and that if I was lucky maybe I would score. I told him thanks for the tip but that I wasn’t really looking for that right now. He had a cocky smile and told me he understands. I told him I had to get a few things out of the car, and that he could start the showers I would be in soon. He told me sure thing, so I went downstairs.

As soon as I opened the door I noticed everything was strange and gray looking, and then I saw beto sitting by the car. I went over to him and asked what happened; he told me that he froze time in this place for a moment to show me a few things. He brought me over to the girl’s bathroom and told me not to panic that they could not see us, then unfroze time. To my surprise they were talking about me. Kitty was telling them about her experience in the car, and then I saw her motion with her hands about how big I must be. That’s when Tina said no way, he would be even bigger then Jake. That’s when Cindy told them her and kitty’s plan about making me and Jake shower together. Tina said they were mean for putting me in a situation like that ,convinced I could not win. She said Jake is such an asshole about his size and tries to make other guys feel bad for being smaller. She told them that whatever happens is there fault. Kitty just smiled and said we will see.
Beto froze time again and when we went back outside there were 3 suitcases outside, not mine but beto said he prepared them for me. I opened the first one and there were business suits and other normal things. In the second one there was a big bag of pills. I asked him what they were for, and he said to keep women from getting pregnant. I just had to take one before sex and it would deactivate my sperm. There was also a beanie hat and I asked him what that was for. He told me it’s a suggestive cap, that all I had to do was look at someone and think about what I wanted them to do and it would plant the thought in their brain. He said I could use it with the gender suit and people would not know I was whereing it. He told me to put it on now and just imagine it’s not there and no one will see it, so I did. There was also a necklace with a cat on it. He told me I could use that to communicate with him if I had any problems and it would allow him to know my location without having to fallow me at all times so he could appear before me whenever I or he wanted. The last thing in there was a wrist watch, he told me I could use it to tell the time whenever I needed, I laughed.

I opened the last bag and to my surprise there was 3 bags of dank ass weed and 4 bags of money it had to be at least 200,000 dollars. He told me to use it however I like and to enjoy myself, then time unfroze and he disappeared. I took my bags inside and went up stairs to shower. When I got inside I decided it was faster to change my appearance then to actually undress so I imagined myself in swim trunks then walked inside the shower area Jake was facing away from me and turned his head back only to laugh when he saw my shorts. He told me that he thought I had chickened out, and that it wouldn’t be the first time he has had someone do that before turning around to expose himself. I took brief glance at it and it was pretty impressive, Maybe 5 soft definitely something to be proud of. I said wow man you weren’t lying I am a little shocked, he had a checky replay about how it wouldn’t be the first time he has shocked people.

I thought this might be a good time to use the hat and so I thought about what I wanted him to do. I thought that he should try pantsing me as he walked by me to get the shampoo for his hair then waited a second. He turned around and started walking to me slowly trying perhaps to give me a better view. He asked if I wanted the head&sholders or the regular stuff and I told him whatever he’s having then turned back to wash my face. Just then I felt my trunks come down fallowed by laughter, followed by silence. A little excited that it had worked I spun around too fast. He hadn’t had time to bend back up after the shock of seeing my dick hanging so far below my balls, and having been so close from pantsing me my dick accidently slapped him in the face. My first thought was to apologize, I said sorry but then I said what the fuck was that for. He had managed to stand back up but was still looking at me in disbelief. Then I had a thought, wouldn’t it be funny if he started getting a bonner. Then no sooner had I thought it did he look down and see his on softie starting to chub up. Without a word he ran from the shower area grabbed a towel and left the changing area. I was laughing my ass off thinking about how much of a dick he had been to me and what would happen now. After the shower I looked at one of the suits beto had given me and noticed it had a pouch in there designed just for hiding my penis and another for showing it off. I decided that tonight I would stick with the gender suit. I looked in the mirror and decided on a nice tight shirt and some blue jeans. Because Jake already knew what I was packing I decided to let guys get the same views the girls had tonight so every time I walked or set down you could see I had a big package but not so much as to give away its true size.

Last edited:
K

kundalinikat

This is really funny, and exciting. Please keep going!

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
I left the changing area and saw Jake rolling another blut of my weed, trying to act like nothing happened I told him that was a good idea, that I needed to get high. He did not really say much, just kept rolling. This time he gave it to me to start it, and not much was said while we smoked. About half way through the blunt I told him I was sorry about what happen, that he had startled me, he just quickly said he would rather not talk about it. Just then Tina walked in and yelled at us for smoking without her. Jake still in his towel got up and passed it too her then asked me to leave while he got dressed. Tina looked surprised at this comment because he was never shy about dropping a towel in front of another guy before. I said sure, Tina passed me the blunt before I left and told me the other girls were down stairs, that they were already ready and with an hour left before we were going to leave at 10 were looking for something to do.
When I got downstairs the other girls asked if I had a nice shower and complimented me on my dress. I said thanks, and returned the compliment. Kitty ran up to me and hung on my arm calling me her date for the night and I played along. By the time Jake and Tina made it back down stairs I had rolled another one to smoke with the girls and offered to let kitty start it. She took it from me and then dropped it on accident in my lap. That’s when she noticed my now visible bulge and blushed. I quickly picked it up but not before the other girls noticed too. I lit it, and then passed it to her. She took a few puffs before passing it to Cindy. Kitty then stood up and told me that while they were in the bath, they decided we should play a game to pass the extra time we had left. All of the girls decided it should be strip poker. To everyone’s surprise Jake rejected the idea saying that everyone had just got dressed up to go out and that getting undressed would be a waste of time. Cindy was the first to ask why he was being so shy, that he was usually the one gun ho to play it. She thought he would love the chance to play before going out to party with them. He looked at me with almost pleading eyes and said that we had something special planned for them and we couldn’t be late, he lied.
I went along with it but not before looking at kitty and thinking that maybe he had seen something in the shower he did not want us to see. No sooner did I finish the thought did those very words come out of her mouth. With a cool I did not believe he had, he played it off like I was big but he was still bigger. Then I looked at Cindy and thought that what he said sounded like a challenge because we probably were not hard in the shower. She told Jake that there was no way to know because you only saw each other soft, and that being so shy was un becoming of him, especially in front of the people he has bragged to for the past 3 years about being the biggest guy around. That’s when I spoke up and said that it was true; Jake was bigger than me but only by an inch. I said we had become friends wile taking a shower and swapping stories about all of our “conquests”. Jake did not say anything but Tina winked a kind of I told you so at the other girls who looked otherwise unconvinced.

We got to the restaurant next to the club right at 10 pm. When we got there I planted the idea in jakes head that he needed to pee and I said I did too. He went in the stall wile I used one of the urinals. When he came out I was waiting with a bag of weed and said he should help me roll a few for in the club then went to walk past me. I put my hand out to stop him and told him he owed me for helping him earlier he just looked disgusted and took one of the bags and started rolling on the counter wile I locked the door. After we had 4 rolled I told him thanks for the help, he just said whatever man, and went to walk out. That’s when I grabbed him by the arm and told him he had better stop acting like a little shit towards me because I was getting tired of his act. He tried to jerk free but only ended up hurting himself more. This was my first time having a confrontation with someone in my new body and after I let go I realized I had left a burse on his wrist where I grabbed him. He looked at his wrist then at me and I saw fear in his eyes. He got back to the table before me and the girls asked what took so long. I showed them the blunts and said I needed his help, they bought the story. The rest of the dinner went smooth, Jake didn’t talk much and kept his left hand partially under the table, the girls all seemed to notice his lack of mood.

By the time we got to the club it was almost 11:30. I had to pay the bouncer 300 to let us all skip the line. When we got inside it was very loud and kitty almost immediately tried pulling me to the dance floor. That’s when I realized I know nothing about dancing. I told them I had drank too much before and needed to hit the head again. This time I went alone and once I was in I rubbed the necklace beto had given me and time froze. He said that he had been watching me and was pleased with the way I was handing the “inferior male” I supposed he was referring to Jake but he did not name any names. I explained to him I don’t know anything about dancing and he told me that the fighting moves I had learned in training were a form of dance. Replace the sword with her arm and I would do just fine. He warned me to use restraint with my strength because I’m even stronger then I look. That unless I wanted to snap there arm I would need to concentrate on having a light touch, or else what I did to jack I would do to them. I told him I would try, and went to leave. He stopped me before leavening and told me I needed to subjugate the lesser male, in order to increase my own power. In order to subjugate him he would have to suck my dick. That my own power and my own life force grows on that now that I have become a high priest of his temple. Just like the high priest of the death god gains power by someone’s death, I too gain power by subjugating the will of lesser men. That just my presence can make them feel inferior, but my will is what will make then my followers. Without such followers I will only live the lifetime of a normal mortal. But the more I have, the longer my life will be. He informed me that Jake was close to the breaking point, all he needed was a few thoughts planted in his head to make him my subject.

After the explanation he vanished and time started moving again. Just then another man walked in and I decided to put it to the test. He went to the urinals and I went to one just to the left. He looked about average size when I walked up and took out my behemoth. I planted the thought in his had that made him look, and when he did he pissed on my pant legs by mistake. I shouted at him and told him that his little prick soiled my pants and that he was going to have to pay for it. He immediately got out his pocket book and gave me 300$. I told him I don’t need money then I locked the door and took a step towards him. He started begging for me not to hurt him, that he would do anything I ask if only I did not hurt him. That’s when planted the thought in his hard to reach out and touch my dick that was still hanging out of my pants after he pissed on me. After touching it he immediately withdrew as though the thought had came and then passed. That’s when I stepped even closer and pushed his head down. He tried to fight back but I told him he was only making it harder. That’s when I heard a knock on the door. It was Jake wondering what was wrong. He said the girls had sent him to make sure I was all right. I gave the man his 300$ back and told him he had better keep quite or else.
I opened the door and Jake walked in he told me how the girls were worrying something had happened to me because I was not from around here and told him to come looking for me. I told him I would be right there and he said not to rush. He went over to the corner and lit up a blunt and asked me if I wanted some. I told him yes that would be nice. I took a look in the mirror and re adjusted my bulge before going over to smoke. I could see him watching me from the corner of his eye. That’s when I planted the thought that he needed to pee again. This time I was standing in-between him and the stalls so he decided to use a urinal rather than go around me and I took the opportunity to complement his member. He told me that he was sorry for being such a dick earlier, that he doesn’t normally act that way, he lied. I told him it was ok and took the blunt from him. I asked him if he has trouble with his penis showing threw the pants and he told me he never really considered that trouble before but with one my size he could see how it could be a bit overkill. I laughed and said yea people will just think I put an eggplant in my pants. He said that it would be ok, that i hide it well, I agreed with him and said everything will be allright.

Last edited: