The Magic Pussy

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
We were almost finished with the blunt when two black guys walk in, one of them makes a comment about us two white boys smokeing and how we should share. We stepped aside to let them use the urinals. I told them sharing is caring and passed one of them the blunt. They each took a few puffs before passing it back and going about their business pissing. Jake tried to sneak a peek and they saw him looking. One of them was blocked by the other but the one he saw shook it and asked him what he thought. Being smug again jake said not bad but not big. The guy got mad and said even if we smoked with them they would still beat down any white boy talking trash. Jake dropped his pants and pulled out his dick then said, whats that. The black guy got angry and pushed jake with his pants still down so he fell. I stepped in-between them and said they should stop before anyone gets hurt.

By this time the other guy was trying to go around me to kick at jake and I put my arm out to stop him and when he tried to push by it felt like he wasn’t trying hard. I grabbed him by the shirt and had to dodge a swing his friend was throwing by then. I just pushed him into his friend then pushed them both back into the urinal corridor and told jake who was just zipping up his pants to leave that I had this handled. The black guys were trying to get past me but after a quick kidney shot to both of them they were on the ground. I locked the door after he left and started undoing my pants. I told them they made a mistake fucking with me and that they should have just accepted my kind offer to smoke with them, but now they were going to have to put something much worse than a blunt in their mouth. One of them managed to say that there was no way they were putting some little white dick in their mouth. I dropped my pants and boxers at one time and just watched as their hearts sank. I walked over to one of them and slapped him upside the head and put my hand around his neck.

I told them they would do what I say and that if I feel teeth they lose them. He just shook his head then I buried his face in my still soft cock. Making him smell me, then I did the same with his friend. I told them I would require both of them at the same time to accommodate for my size and that if they didn’t have at least one hand on my dick at all times they wouldn’t like the results. I made then grab my hardening dick and started stroking. I shoved it in the first guy’s mouth that pushed jake and he couldn’t take more than my head and an inch in. I pulled out and then did the same to his friend. The other guy forgot and let go so I slapped him in the face and told him that was the only warning, they did not forget it. I could tell they were getting hard so I told them to take off their pants too. I laughed as I put mine beside there’s thinking about all the stories I heard about black guys being “so well equipped. After about 10 mins I told them it was time for me to go, I did not need to but I had girls waiting for me and I wasn’t letting fuckups keep me from my 4 girls. Before I left I made them give me there pants and boxers. I put them in the toilet and told them to look away while they left. I put my now softening dick back in my pants. I looked in the mirror, even with my member still hard in my pants the gender suit didn't show it. I thought I could have some real fun with this.

I joined them back at the table and apologized for taking so long. I told them I saw someone I recognize and confessed that I was a student but I just graduated high school and recently turned 18 before the start of summer, and that I lived only about 30 min drive from here. The girls acted more surprised that I was only 18 then anything else. They were a little mad that I lied at first but that there were happier I lived around here than anything else. I asked kitty if she would still like that dance and she jumped up. When we got there she slapped my ass and told me to show her what I got. Luckily right as we went out a slower song came on so we danced close together. I started with my hands on her hips but she told me I had better put my hands on some ass. A little surprised I accidently pushed her much closer when I made the transition and she took it as a sign. She stepped in closer so that our whole front was touching and looked up to kiss me. IT only took a few seconds for my member to react but a lot longer for kitty. She just kissed me for about half a minute wile my member was growing between us. When we were done her mouth just hung looking in my eyes and mouthed oh my god. She reached down and felt down the length of my simi erect cock. I asked her to stop I couldn’t take it anymore and she told me to fallow her.

We went to the men’s room and went in the stall. She told me not to lock the main door that she didn’t care what people heard. She was taking off her pants before I realized it and I started doing the same. She got on her knees to inspect my simi hard disk. She took it in one hand and had to hold it up as it wasn’t fully hard yet. She asked why I lied for jake earlier and I said because I wanted to make him feel worse when you tell all your friends. I was cool and smoked with him but he acted like such a dick to me it pissed me off. Now he wants to be friends though and I think it’s cute. She laughed and said I was the first person to ever call jake cute. I took my dick and shook it and told her enough talking about jake. She quickly took it back and put it in her mouth. She took it out and said she had been with jake before Tina and he were a thing and told me how he was the biggest she had seen before. However after riding on my lap in the car she knew I was even bigger. I told her she hasten even seen it yet to keep working. Needing no more incentive she started sucking the head and massaging the base, it got hard soon after that. I told her I didn’t have condoms and she just laughed, and said as if you could use one. She took the head of my dick and helped me guide it in her. I asked if she minded if I picked her up, that it would make things easier. She said if I didn’t she would be mad. I couldn’t believe how light she felt. I told hold her with one hand, and use the other to help me get in. I was surprised at how easily my head got in but the hard part was just starting. I heard people come in and I almost stopped. She scratched my neck as punishment for stopping and I continued.

She really started moaning loud after about 5 inches. She was scratching my back while I slid her down inch by inch. After about 7 inches I started speeding up and I heard her say that this is the best thing that she has ever felt. She told me to go faster so I did I could feel the tightness but it was almost like her pussy wanted me to be in there, wanting me to fill her up. After about 3 more intense orgasms for kitty that were accompanied with her biting my neck I could hardly understand what she said when I told her I needed to cum. When I tried to pull out she pulled me back and told me not to even think about it. At that she whent into another, the most intense once, as though I could feel the shockwaves caused by my orgasms to be sent threw my dick into her. I just sat with her on my lap, my deflating dick still insider her for at least 3 mins. Finally she manages to tell me she had never experienced something like that in her life. I told her we should get cleaned up then that’s when we both noticed the huge load of cum still dripping down. She told me that it was ok, that she was on the pill. I sure hope so I said. No one was in the bathroom so I quickly jumped out the stall and locked the door. We didn’t take time to clean the cum out the stall just washed ourselves off and got dressed. Before I put my pants own she grabs my dick, and tells me she could never go back to sex before me again. I told her I hope she doesn’t have to. I did a quick wristwatch with my dick, and told her it’s time to go, she laughed.

We went back to the table and the girls asked Tina where she had been we said the dance floor, but they were not buying it. I asked them if they wanted to smoke and no one disagreed. We played a dice game while we smoked and drank. Tina and the girls went to go dance afterwards and told jake and I to play nice. Jake asked me where we had been because he went to dance with Tina while we were going and had not seen us. I told him that Kelly and I had gone to the bathroom and he told me to say no more. He lit up one he had started earlier with Tina and we smoked some more. He asked me what had happened with the black guys and I asked if he really wanted to know. He said he guessed not, so I told him to hold on I was going to get a bottle of something good. I came back with 3 bottles of rimmie marten, and said lets drink. He asked me why I bought Champaign, I told him I did not know it was Champaign, I just asked the cute chick behind the counter for 3 bottles of whatever she likes and she gave me these. I reminded him that I was only 18 and I had never really drunk a lot before so I wasn’t sure what to get. He just laughed and said its ok it will get us drink. We cracked open the first bottle as the girls got back. They went wild over the 3 bottles and I told jake how it must not have been a bad choice. Again I planted the thought in jakes head he had to pee, and I said I would join him. I ordered another bottle before we left and told the girls to enjoy that we would be right back. When I opened the door I had notice the stall me and kitty used had been cleaned but you could still smell it, jake commented about it and I told him that I was sorry he just looked at me like I was crazy. I noticed him looking at my member out the corner of his eye when we were peeing and I told him he didn’t have anything to worry about, that I’m not into chicks with boyfriends, that I can get whoever I want. He said he was sure I could, and looked a little envious. We headed back towards the table and kitty was gone. The girl said she was feeling sick so I went to look for her at the ladies room.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
I found her and she looked pretty bad. I could tell she had thrown up and she said she wanted to go home. I offered to take her home soon but she said the girls had plans to go home together and asked if I could help get jake home because he drank so much. I said sure, but told her to call me when she needs some company. She rubbed along my shaft with her hand and said that she will see me tomorrow. When we got back to the table jake was fighting with the girls because he wasn’t ready to go yet. I told him not to worry I could stay as long as he likes but he still wanted them to stay. We walked out with the girls to help them get a taxi and when we went back in someone had taken our table. Jake got mad and almost tried to start a fight but I stopped him and we just left. I asked him what he wanted to go home I said sure man. I planted the thought in his had that we should pick some up for once we get there and he asked the cab to make a quick stop. He passed out leaning on me when we got there but insisted on smoking and drinking more once I woke him up. I was surprised to see that his house looked nice on the inside. HE had a big TV with a ps3 an Xbox 360 and a wii. I asked him what kinda work he does and he told me as long as he keeps passing his test his parents don’t care what he spends their money on. I asked if he wanted to play some black ops and he told me to go ahead and start it up. We smoked and drank for about 30 mins before I needed to pee.

I asked him where the bathroom is and he told me the only one downstairs is outside by the pool. I looked at him shocked and said you have a POOL? He told me yea and I planted the idea in his head we should go swimming. He almost looked excited when the words came out of his mouth. I told him I would love too but that I didn’t have my suitcases that they were all in the girls’ house. He told me it’s no problem because he had a lot of extra. Were about the same size he said then raced upstairs. A moment latter he came back with two pair of swim trunks and threw me a pair of blue ones with flowers on the side; his were red with the same pattern. I let him change first then I went in afterwards. I could tell as I put them on they were going to be too small and I was right. My new bulky thighs along with my new dick meant there wasn’t enough room in the swim trunks so it created a pretty obscene bulge. I told him thru the door that this might not be such a good idea, he told me to just come out so I took another look in the mirror and almost laughed. My dick was making a clearly visible outline down my left leg. I walked out and I caught jake staring. I turned around to go back in and he said just fuck it, we can swim nude. I was thinking about planting the thought in his head, but I was surprised when he said it first. I didn’t need another offer, I striped and turned around, jake was still looking. I acted like I didn’t notice and ran past him to jump in the pool. He turned to do the same. After he got in the pool I asked him some questions about Tina and him. He told me they had been dating for 6 months but that he known her for over 3 years

I I’m some questions about kitty and he told me about how he used to sleep with her, that she had already told me earlier she had slept with you a few times. I asked him if she normally stops being able to speak after the 3 or 4th orgasms and just scratches you. He looked at me like I was crazy before just saying WHAT? I told him never mind forget I asked but I could see the look in his eyes. Again he surprised me when he asked about how she was able to talk me. He told me that he had a thing for her once but that her sexual appetite was more than his even so it didn’t last. He said maybe I was just what she needed if I could shut her up. I laughed and told him oh no she never shuts up just becomes incoercible. He chuckled and told me I must be doing it right then. I went to get my drink when I notice jakes not moving around much.
I ask him what’s wrong and he just says he’s tired, I ask if he wants another drink and he says sure. I go inside to fix the drinks when I notice I can see jake from the kitchen window. I don’t believe my eyes when I saw it, but it looked like jake was jerking himself. My theory is confirmed a moment later when I see his other hand go below water. I hurry up and go outside and I notice he as stopped moving a lot again. I set the beer on the table and tell him to come out. He said no he would rather drink in the pool so I walk over to his side and throw it in. I notice him watching me as I walk and I start to get a little excited. I jump in near him causing a big splash and his face to get wet. He acts mad and splashes me back. I swim over down, and grab his feet and pull up. It’s true, I notice he is sporting a full woody but I don’t think he caught on that I knew. I swim back and start trying to wrestle. I easily over power him and even lift him out of the water. I throw him about 5 feet before he makes a big splash swim over fast and push his head down as soon as he comes up for air. His had is not inches away from my dick that’s starting to feel with blood after finding out he is had. Just then I feel a hand grab my dick and jerk.

Startled I let go and he comes up gasping for air. He acts mad about what I did. He swims to the side and drinks the rest of the beer then says he has got to go pee. He goes to leave but stops short and changes his mind. I told him oh no that he wasn’t going to pee in the pool and I swim over to make him get out
I push him about half way up the steps before I stop from noticing he’s completely hard. I laugh and he tells me to fuck off that he’s going to piss When he comes out I’m sitting in the chair and tell him to come have a drink. He ignores me and quickly gets back in the pull his cock still obviously not soft. I stand up sporting a simi that’s still hanging low and I watch him looking at me walk over. I take the intuitive, and tell him can you believe kitty tried to take all this I say, swinging my simi around with my hand. She told me about how she loved it when you went balls deep in her, but she doesn’t think she can manage so much of me. I slap my dick in my other hand like it’s a belt. I can tell jakes enjoying my story. He hasn’t said a word, I just keep pacing around the pool telling him about the things kitty said to me in the restroom, remembering and getting harder. By my 4th lap I’m completely hard, and I’m not sure any more if jake is looking at me or listening too me. I tell him to get out of the pool and he swims over to the side and gets out
Still hard as a rock he walked over to me and I keep telling him about all the things kitty told me

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
When he gets over to me I touch his hard dick, then I squeeze hard, he gasp then withdraws. I said I was sorry, that I was used to handling my own cock. I step towards him and grab it lightly. I put it beside mine, and just smiled. I asked him if this was his first time meeting someone bigger than him and he told me yes. He tried putting his hand around my cock but the base was too big.
He looked at my whole body in envy. All I could think about is how great my new body was, before I would have been the one so envious of jake. I have a friend a lot like jake but not such an asshole and when we swam in his pool, we swim in our boxers a few times after we were high, and every time he got out you could see his big soft cock. I wonder how my friends will think of my new body once they know I’m back. Jake started using one hand to jack him and another to jack me. I Thrust my dick towards him and told him that he had better help take care of me first. I pushed his head down and told him to get to work, that there was a lot to do. He put both his hands around my cock and began to play with my head.

He was so hard I almost felt bad for him. I put the thought in his head that he should try and touching himself again, when he tried I whipped my waist and made my rock hard cock slap him in the face. It looked like someone punched him and he nearly fell over. I told him no more warnings and he went back to work. He wasn’t able to take more than a few inches in his mouth but he wasn’t doing a bad job. I told him to squeeze harder, that he wasn’t playing with his weak prick. After about 10 mins I had him taking nearly 6 inches and I was about ready to cum. I told him and he tried to take it out. I stopped him and said I was cumming on him, like it or not. He just kept stroking till I came, it nearly lasted 30 seconds wile I covered his chest with cum, it was dripping down his chest onto his stomach and dick. He immediately went to pleasure his now red member. Stopped him again and told him not until my own hardown is smaller than his will he be allowed to touch his dick. I told him to stand up and I put my dick next to his. Mine is still bigger, so I guess you will just have to wait. I could she now he was nearly in pain from his dick being so hard and I just laughed. I hit his dick with my own and he started cumming right there on the spot. I just started laughing at how he was almost crying in pleasure of finally getting to release.

I told him to come with me to the restroom. We went in and I turned the shower on. I told him to clean me off then he could clean himself off. When he started cleaning me, He took a long time; I could see him admiring every inch of my new body. After I was done, I let him wash and told him I would be inside. When I got in I rubbed the necklace, and time froze. I saw beto sitting on the couch and he had a big smile. He told me, that he was amazed at my progress, that he did not think I would work so quickly. 3 followers in the same night, that such a thing had not been done in a long time, and that I now had enough to live for well over 2 lifetimes, that I could slow down if I wanted. I asked him what he meant, and he told me that the other gods are displeased with him helping me and mottling in mortal affairs. That allowing someone like me to become a high priest was reckless, and That if I keep gaining followers at such a pace I could be seen as a problem worthy of there attention. I told him that I did not want to cause trouble and he said that he knew. But he just wanted me to know now that the other gods were now watching. Just then a pixy appeared beside beto and whispered something into his ear, he told me that he had to go, but that I should take things slowly for a while. As soon as he was gone time unfroze and I went into jakes room and passed out on his bed. I woke up late around 2pm jake was up and my cloths from yesterday were at the foot of the bed.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
I put my underwear and pants on before opening the door, to get some late breakfast in the kitchen. When I walked out, I noticed jake was there and so was another friend of his. They were smoking a blunt on the couch and without thinking I walk over to smoke. I did not check myself in the mirror and the look on jakes eyes tells me they see everything. Being too late to cover it up I just sit down on the chair beside them and began to smoke. Jake tells me I should get properly dressed because the girls are on their way over with my things. I take the cue and head back to the room. I see jakes friend watching every step I make. I go back inside and get everything on then fix my look in the mirror. I make it so that the guys could see a hint, and that girls would be able to see a visible outline when I’m sitting.

I come back out and jakes friend has left and jakes on the computer. I asked him what he had to eat and he told me to look in the kitchen, then he paused and said sorry, and went to get something. I told him that it was ok, that last night was payback and that my revenge is complete. I don’t know if he looked sad or happy or what but he just asked me what that meant. I told him that from the first time I met him I was nice to him but he was a dick to me so that’s was my way of paying him back. I told him I would probably be seeing kitty a lot and that I really just wanted to be his friend but first I had to get you to stop being an asshole. He said he was sorry for being so rude to me. I thought I saw what looked like the outline of his hardening dick but I wasn’t sure he turned around and went back to the computer.

I made some cereal and went and sat on the couth to eat. After I ate the girls got here and I said hi and took my bags. Then I noticed all the girls were in there bathing suits. I told jake they were here and he was as surprised as me to see them all ready to go swimming. Jake came over and asked what was going on. They told us there sister society was doing a tropical beach party and rented the local pool for the party, but there was a catch. All of the girls had to wear seashells bras and guys had to where Speedos. I said that sounded like fun but jake just shot it down. The girls said they will go with or without us and with me going jake felt like he couldn’t say no. I asked them if they had my suitcases because I have my own pair. They said they had them in the trunk but we could wait till we got there to change.

This time they were driving the sorority van because more of their sisters were coming too. They made me and jake sit together in the first two seats because we were bigger and a lot of girls needed to fit in the back. As it happened I sat on the outside so the first things the girls getting in the van can see would be me sitting down. They told kitty to hurry up and drive, and off we went. It didn’t take long for the girls to notice jake was acting a bit strange. Normally he would be excited and flirting with all the girls in the van but he was oddly quiet. As more and more girls piled in the van it became clear that they were all very interested in getting to know me better. I told them how I just graduated from maple leaf international high school and they were all surprised to learn that I was so young. jake seemed a little annoyed at all the attention I was getting and told the girls that “kitty” had already claimed me so they did not need to worry about rather or not I had a girlfriend. Kitty just smiled, and said that she doesn’t mind sharing if they don’t.

The other girls were ecstatic, and jake just shuffled his feet. When we got there all the girls quickly got out before me or jake could even move. The girls told us they were going to the restroom to change into their shell bathing suits, and that we should get changed too. They pointed to the male changing rooms, and I fallowed jake there. I was surprised to see other people there changing when I got in. Jake made himself at home quickly taking off his close then making his way to the showers to rinse off. I saw some of the other guys staring at jakes cock. I decided to take my time, so I went to the shower still with my underwear on, when I came out I saw jake still nude toweling himself off. Some of the other guys had a bad look on their face like they were tired of his display. There gaze meet me when I told jake to hurry, that the girls were waiting for me, and after their gaze shifted to me, they noticed my rather visible dick. There was nowhere for it to hide in my Speedos so I just let it lay to the side.

It was big enough to wrap around, so my head is visible from the side, one of them blurted out that it was a good joke but none of the girls here will fall for something like that. He has no idea what girls will do for something like this I say, and drop my Speedos. Everyone in the locker-room gasp, I give it a quick shake in the direction of the guy talking shit, and he's knees almost buckled. I laugh and tell jake that were leavening, without looking in the mirror I put it back in my Speedos and walk out of the changing room. When I get outside the girls are waiting for us and the look on their face makes my cock jump. The girls notice it and one of them even squeals a bit. Kitty walks over and pats my obvious bulge, and I fallow her to the pool. I can see everyone looking when we go by, and kitty is just all over my arm. I pick her up and throw her in the pool then jump in after her. The other girls fallow me and kitty in as things start to get back to normal. I see jake talking to Tina about something but I’m not sure what. I turn back around to talk to kitty who is asking me to play chicken with her when I hear Tina scream. I look back and it looks like 3 guys are wrestling with jake.

I start to swim over when they pick jake up and throw him in the pool. I’m about to dive down to help jake when he comes up for air and yells fuck you man to the guys. Only then do I notice one of them holding jakes Speedos. The biggest one of the groups takes his Speedos from his friend and tells him that if he wants to be taken seriously then him and his friend, referring to me, shouldn’t stuff our Speedos. Before I can say anything jake is practically racing to the edge closest to the group of guys. He pulls himself up slowly, and I can see the blood run from their face, as his dick comes out of the water. Still stunned he takes his Speedos back and put them on without saying a word then punches him in the face. The other two snap back, and hold jake back while there friend gets off the ground. One of them punches jake in the ribs with their free arm while he is still trying to kick at the guy on the ground who’s getting up. I’m swimming over to the edge now getting out to help by the time the guy is up. He punches jake 2 times in the stomach before I can make it over and punch one of the guys holding jake still for him. He falls to the ground out cold. Once jakes left arm is free, he tackles the other guy holding him and they both fall in the pool. I punch the guy who jake had punched in the ribs, and felt one crack. He falls to the ground clinching his side. I jump in to help jake who is still wrestling with the other guy in the pool. I pull him out by his hair and tell him to take off his Speedos. He says no way, so I pull him by his hair over to Tina and tell her to take off his Speedos, still screaming no Tina yanks them down in one swift motion. Some of the girls giggle at how shriveled his dick looks, and I just laughed. I told him that his prick was little and he shouldn’t accuse other guys of stuffing there pants, and then I pushed him back in the pool. I ripped up his Speedos and told him he wouldn’t need them. He jumped out of the pool and grabbed a towel then ran out of the house leavening his two friends behind. I walk over two his other friend and take the one who I knocked out and put him on the couch. The other I tell him that he should go to the hospital, and tell them he got into an accident. He doesn’t say anything but leaves in his Speedos.

Last edited:

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone has stopped now and is watching me. I did not notice it, but the events had gotten me a little excited, and it was really starting to show. Girls looked in disbelief at what they were seeing, and guys were looking at their girlfriend’s faces, or the outline of my huge cock in my Speedos. Jake mentioned that the pool my be more comfortable, and I quickly took the cue and jumped back in. People were still looking at me in awe and disbelieve when some of the other girls we came with jumped in and swam over to me. They told me they wanted to play marko polo and that I would be it first. I started to count down, but before I could get to zero, I feel a hand graze my cock. I thought it must have been nothing, but than I feel it again. As I start to swim around with my eyes close, I get the feeling there is more to this game then planed. Just as I think that I feel a hand grab my bulge, and I open my eyes surprised. The girls say no cheating, that if I’m caught again there’s another round penalty. I close my eyes and began counting, when I feel another hand grab my bulge. Now I’m starting to get excited, and I swim fast to the first person I hear say polo. I jump on them, but to my surprise it was Cindy who I ended up tagging. When I got her by the arm she came in real close and slowly reached inside my Speedos to feel my cock. She let her eyes go back in pleasure just at gripping my cock. When I give it a little pump she lets go quickly almost scared by it. I rub my body against her and she trembles, she begins tracing my chiseled abs with her finger tips biting her lips. I pull her even closer and press my dick against her and ask if she wants to feel it inside of her. She is almost shivering with excitement, when she kisses me. From behind me I hear someone yell WHAT THE FUCK CINDY? She stops and withdraws with a look of almost shame on her face. I turn around to see the guy I meet earlier today at jakes standing by the pool just looking at Cindy. She starts apologizing and swims over but he just turns and runs towards the changing area.

Jake jump out of the pool and runs after him, Cindy is fallowing him. I turn to ask kitty who that was and she tells me it was Cindy’s boyfriend. Horrified I remember how he saw me earlier in my underwear at jakes, and now he just saw me kissing his girlfriend. Kitty grabs my dick thru the Speedos and tells me not to worry that everything will sort itself out. She tells me that this party is getting lame, and that we should go. I ask her what she has planed and she tells me that some of the girls are dieing to see my dick set free. I turn and look at 4 of her friends with a mischievous smile on their faces. I tell her that sounds like a lot of fun, and all of us get out of the pool. I see everyone looking at us as I leave with kitty and her friends. The guys look jealous of me and the girls look envious of the girls I’m leaving with. I tell them I need to get my things from the changing room and the girls tell me to hurry up. When I get in there, I can hear someone crying so I peek around the corner and see jake sitting with Cindy’s boyfriend.

I don’t see Cindy, but I hear jake call him Tom, and tell him to stop crying, that there is nothing to worry about. He starts sobbing more and tells jake that he saw Tina when she kissed me and the expression on her face when we were close together. He tells jake that he is sure Cindy is going to cheat on him with me. Jake tells him that he is sure Cindy would not do that, but tom just tells him to shut up. He says he knows what he saw earlier at Jake’s house and that with the look on Cindy’s face when we were kissing was all he needed to know it was over. That there was no way he could compete with me and that if I did sleep with Cindy, that it could never be the same between them. He told him that when he saw me this morning in my boxers that he was scared of what might happen between him and Cindy, and that after jake told him about what happened between me and kitty, that he was sure Cindy would find out about me. Jake told him that he had talked to me and that I had assured him I wasn’t interested in Cindy if she had a boyfriend. He just laughed and said as if I had a choice. That jake knew as well as anyone, that once the girls have their eye on someone everyone gets a piece of the action. He knew about what jake had done with the girls when they first meet him 3 years ago as a freshman, and that the same thing was happening again, only that both of them happened to their current boyfriends rather then there previous. Jake told him that he was wrong and worrying about foolish things. That’s when I decided to let my presence known by shutting the door a little loud and walking in like I had just came in. They stopped talking and tom just looked down. Jake looked at me and I could see he felt sorry for his friend, I just told them I needed to get my things, that kitty and some of the girls were talking about going to another party and asked if they were in. Tom didn’t say anything and jake just told him that he was probably taking tom home soon.

As I was getting changed I could see tom taking a peek at my exposed member out the corner of his eye. I took a little longer drying off and making some small talk with jake about the guys earlier being real dicks. He just kinda nods and watches me change shamelessly. I see his own Speedos filling out a bit more as his member gets excited. Tom notices jakes growing member and starts to grow some himself. I leave them both with simi hard cocks in there Speedos, and head out with the suit beto had given me showing my cock to anyone who cares to see. As I walk up to the girls I see them watching every step I make. Watching my clearly defined cock as I walk over to them to get in the van. When I got close I noticed the shape of two other people in the van. When I got in, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Tina and Cindy were both in the back of the van naked and kissing. Kitty told the girls to hop in and went around the front to drive. She smacked my ass and told me I wasn’t getting in the car unless i was naked, so I had best give her my suit if I didn’t want it ruined. I started taking it off and she stopped me. She took off my shirt and slid her arms along my biceps. I flexed for her and I felt her knees get week. She put her arms under my undershirt and slowly felt her way up to my chest before pulling my shirt up. She wasn’t tall enough to take it off over my arms so she just gave up and started for my belt. I took off the shirt and tossed it to one of the girls watching in the van. She unzipped my pants and put her hands in first. Her knees practically caved in as her arm crept down, going farther into my pants looking for my head. In one quick move I pushed her in the van and threw my things into the passenger seat.

I told her that she wasn’t going anywhere, then got in the van and shut the door. Once I was in the van all of the girls were trying to get their hands on my dick as I crawled over to get into the back with Tina and Cindy. My dick is now steadily getting harder and harder wile I climb over to them. I go for Tina first and Cindy grabs my dick. She’s surprised to feel it resist so much when she tries to pull me over to her by it. She lets go and just looks in awe as Tina puts both of her hands around the base of my dick. Quickly she comes over and does the same. It takes one more girl with both her hands for them to finally cover my dick. Tina is quick to put her mouth around my head and start licking my slit. Cindy just starts playing with the rest of my shaft with an almost delirious look of lust in her eyes. Cindy pushes Tina out the way and starts taking about 4 inches of my dick in her mouth immediately. The other girls start getting undressed now and touching each other. I tell Cindy to get ready and in one swift motion I turn her on her back and put my hard dick on her stomach above her pussie. I ask her if she is ready for this, then slap it hard against her 2 times. She yells yes almost in pain from my dick hitting her. I quickly push about half of my dick in and it sounds like she went into an orgasm immediately. Her head just went back and her eyes went white. Tina had to help hold her head while she trashed around. The other girls watched in almost terror as Cindy had 3 massive orgasms back to back in about 10 minutes. I had about 10 inches in her before her last orgasms basically knocked her out. I push her over to the side and tell Tina it’s her turn. She looks scared, she is almost trembling now when she takes my dick in her hand and looks over at Cindy who is still just shaking in the corner. One of the other girls jumps by her ready to take her place and Tina just falls back trembling.

This new girl doesn’t seam as experienced with the blowjob and I quickly turn her around, I quickly push about half way in and I hear what sounded like something ripping. She starts crying and cumming at the same time. She passes out after about 5 minutes and the other girls look at me terrified. They tell me there too scared that they can’t do it any more. One of them runs out of the van while the others stay to watch. Tina still terrified comes over and starts stroking me again. She tells me she needs me inside of her now no matter what. I turn her around and quickly get about half of my dick in. I can tell another bigger guy had been in here before, unlike the other girl. Still her pussy wasn’t used to being so stretched and I could feel it resist my size. I keep ramming it in till I was almost balls deep. I held her up from the back while I fucked her doggy style. She couldn’t keep herself from wave after wave of orgasms went thru her. Just then Cindy came back to life and nearly pounced on me. Tina just fell down in pleasure laying there having yet another orgasm. Cindy told me to get my dick back in her now and she means all of it. I began to fuck her and she falls back going into another round of orgasms. Kitty crawls back and tells me it’s her turn now, that both of them are practically unconscious now because of being sent into so many orgasms, that they couldn’t handle me like she could. I throw her on top of them and start fucking her from behind. She takes me in like yesterday with ease, and I quickly get about 10 inches in her, then she goes into an intense orgasms as well. I’m about to cum but with all 3 of them practically unconscious I decide it won’t matter if I don’t tell them. I pull out and cum all over the van right as I finish I hear the door open, and I look back to see Tom and Jake just looking at me and the 3 girls still shaking from exticy. Tom looks at Cindy lying down behind me covered in cum still shaking, and just falls down crying jake looks angry, and starts yelling at me and cursing. I just shut the door and lock it. I crawl into the back with the girls exhausted and just pass out.

The girls wake me up the next morning and can hardly believe the mess in the van. They look around but can’t find a single piece of clothing not covered in cum. Cindy said she will have to call one of their sisters to bring them cloths and then take the van to get professionally cleaned. We are still naked, and they are just staring at my body when I tell them that jake and tom saw us last night. The look on Tina’s and Cindy’s face was that of horror. They said they couldn’t do anything about that but that, the only thing they could do was satisfy their own craving for me. All of the girls put a hand on my dick then kiss their hands and put them together. They start chanting something and then time freezes. Beto appeared before me and he looked noticeably exhausted. He told me that I have been causing much trouble for him in the god’s realm because of my recent exploits. He explained that the pixy that called him away the other day was a messenger of Telsia, the wife of the sea god, and goddess of all mortal beauty. He explained that the 3 girls were daughters of noble offspring, and that my conquest of them reflects badly on her. That the pact the 3 girls just signed was a pact of obedience, something they should not sign without their own god’s approval of the mate. That the 3 girls offended her, by pleading loyalty to a false profit, referring to me. He explained that now the 3 girls were basically my property, and that I owned there body. That they would have to do anything I say or risk death. I did not have time to tell him I did not understand before time went forward and I was back with the girls still chanting in the van. Just then one of the other girls showed up and brought us all something to wear. She just looked around in the van amazed by how much cum was everywhere then just looked at me and almost fainted. Cindy said she would take the car to be cleaned, and called us a cab. We all went and showered at the pool to get the smell of sex off of us.

While I was showering I heard someone come in. When I looked back I saw tom standing in the doorway. He ran at me while I was still naked in the shower and tried to push me down. He is a lot taller than me, and pretty muscular, but I resist him with ease, and even flip him over my back. When he lands on the floor I put my knee on his throat lightly and let my dick hang right above his face. I told him to calm down, that he couldn’t win and should just worry about making things right with his girlfriend, or get a new one. He kept struggling, but it was only making my cock bounce around in front of his face and after about 20 seconds of struggling he suddenly stopped. I noticed that his pants were starting to tent, and I laugh. I tell him he is just like jake, boneing up at my display of power. That’s when I move and shift my knees to his shoulders, and sit on his chest. With my heavy dick now resting on his chest I take this time slap it against him a few times. I nearly knock the wind out of him, it seemed I was hitting him too hard. By now he looks very uncomfortable about his dick straining to get free. I reach back and give it a squeeze and he yells in pain .I slapped him in the face with my cock and told him that no one was going to hear him scream. I get up and go lock the door when I get back he is trying his best to take his pants off and I stop him. I give a pat to his hardened dick and he falls over in pain. I tell him he can’t take off his pants till he is finished with me. I start swinging my dick around and around and walk over to him.
`

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
I walk over to him about to make him blow me when time freezes, and beto is standing on tom’s body. I thought I told you to take it slower he says. I tell him that he came after me, and beto says that it doesn’t matter. That too many of the gods are watching me now and that inaction would be the best option for now. He told me I could do whatever I wanted with him, but that he could not suck my dick. I asked him what else there is to do and he told me to use my imagination. He Went on to say that the 3 girls were being held responsible for their own actions, and that I had nothing to worry about on that end. I ask him what will happen, and he just nods his head like he doesn’t know. Time unfroze and beto disappeared. Tom was still there and I tell him that it’s his lucky day. I tell him to take his pants off and he quickly strips them off. His dick is standing strait out almost 8 inches. I put my still soft dick next to it. I laugh and say mines bigger soft, then I give it a few good shakes to make it extra plump. I tell him he might want to look away, that I’m going to piss on him and that if he moves I would beat his ass. To scared he just sits there as I piss on his chest, and it run down to his dick and below. I tell him I’m leaving, and he asks me why. He asked me what I was doing, why did I stop. I told him I don’t feel like owning him today, that I had my hands full. He starts beating off still covered in my piss as I get dressed to leave. When I get outside only kitty is there, and she tells me the other girls have already left. She says she thought she saw tom go into the changing room and asked if everything was all right. I told her she doesn’t need to worry, that I had worked things out with tom. She says that tom is headstrong and finds that hard to believe, but hopes I didn’t hurt him too badly.

She hangs on my arm and grabs my crotch saying let’s get the fuck out of here. I pick her up and swing her over my shoulder with ease and run towards the Parking lot. I tell her that I have to go home, because my parents are expecting me, and she whines but drops me off about a block from home. I catch someone looking at me on my way home, and remember I haven’t changed my look, so my cock is still clearly defined. I stop at the gas station to use the restroom, and check myself in the mirror. I make it to where you can’t notice, so my parents don’t see, then go to leave. On my way out one I see my friend Ben walk in, and he hardly recognizes me. I say hello and he looks at me like I’m crazy. He asked what the hell I did over the summer, and I told him the lie I had prepared about my dad paying for me to go to a fitness camp. He asked how many pills I took a day to get so bulky in just 2 months. I laugh and told him only 1. That it was a clinical trial for a new muscle building protein, and that apparently my body could absorb it super well. He just makes a joke about how no one will try and rip me off again when we have to by weed from a new dealer. I laugh and told him I had a lot and wouldn’t need any for a while, then invite him to smoke a blunt on the walk home. We make the block smoking, when I see my best friend Jeremy. I shout at him to come over and offer him the blunt. I explain the story to him just as I had told Ben. He punches me and says that I’ll get laid for sure now, I just laugh thinking about last night and how my friends still think I’m a virgin. I told them yea, that shouldn’t be a problem now. I tell them I have already met a girl named kitty, and that I would introduce her to them in a few days. I tell them how I met her at the airport then stayed with her for two days. I told them I wasn’t a virgin any more, and they still didn’t believe me. I told them that they could ask her for their self when they see her, that she loves to smoke too. Ben tells me he has to run, that it’s a work day but that he will see me later.

I go home with Jeremy, and put my bags upstairs. My parents are very surprised to see my new body, and my dad says he should have come too. I told them another lie about how because my results were the best, that they gave me an extra 20,000$ and that I was planning on moving out this week to an apartment, and I tell them about my new girlfriend kitty. They say they can’t wait to meet her, and congratulate me on having done such a good job. Jeremy tells me it’s time to play blackops and I tell him sure, just let me change into something more comfortable. When I get upstairs I realize I will need to buy new cloths, because none of my old ones fit. I try and pull one of my shirts on, and I hear it rip. I take off my suit pants beto had given me and try on a pair of my old blue jeans, and they won’t even button up. I decide just to use the gender suit, and strip down. Just then Jeremy walks in and stops cold just looking at me. He has seen me naked before, so he is surprised by new member. He turns around and shuts the door, and tells me I’ve got some explaining to do. I quickly get changed using the gender suit, and tell him it’s ok to come in. He asked me what the fuck happened to me at that camp, and I told him that 5 of the 100 people chosen had a side effect. That’s what the 20,000 was for. We all signed a discloser not to tell anyone about the side effects. He told me that was unbelievable, and then just fell back on the couch in my room. He said let’s play, and I told him sure thing.

Last edited: