the Major-domo

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is one of those fucking periods in which the libido of me and that of my fiancé are opposed as planets in war.

Saturn and Venus

this is one of those fucking periods in which, like an apt boy scout, I swear to do my best (sweetheart, I'm going to the supermarket... do you need something in particular? Q10 Nivea? Redken shampoo? New Zealand kiwi? Are you ironing my shirts? I can do it for you, honey...) to conquest her sexual magnanimity.
A hard job, trust me.

There is a proverb here in Italy, it says

Tira più un pelo di figa che un carro di buoi

it pulls more a single hair of cunt than a cart drawn by oxen

so here I am, transformed into a fucking major-domo

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
this is one of those fucking periods in which the libido of me and that of my fiancé are opposed as planets in war.

Saturn and Venus

this is one of those fucking periods in which, like an apt boy scout, I swear to do my best (sweetheart, I'm going to the supermarket... do you need something in particular? Q10 Nivea? Redken shampoo? New Zealand kiwi? Are you ironing my shirts? I can do it for you, honey...) to conquest her sexual magnanimity.
A hard job, trust me.

There is a proverb here in Italy, it says

Tira più un pelo di figa che un carro di buoi

it pulls more a single hair of cunt than a cart drawn by oxen

so here I am, transformed into a fucking major-domo

yeah, it sucks, but at least its a period as you say...and lmao at the proverb. Empuja mas un par de tetas, que un mollejero de carretas.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Conchis -

I am sorry to hear of this distressing situation. It is frustrating to have a sex drive that is not in synch with your lovers. Do you know why this could be? What is going on?
Being nice and overly considerate to her?.....i would not go down that road. Save yourself some time and try to figure out what is going on with her that she is not obliging.
If I were in your situation, I would make myself less available to her physically and emotionally for a short period of time. Spend more time with your friends - men and women and don't be as open with your fiance.
I don't know why she is acting this way, but as I would act as I suggested as a matter of letting her know that I do not appreciate her behavior. No need to be mean, just more distant, less available. It has been my experience that when I have done this to lovers, fiances, they stop acting badly. Good luck and keep us posted.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you goodwood, your words are wise words.
basically the problem between me and her (according to her. but I admit I agree) is my daily request of sex and her impossibility/desire to make love every day. A 'classic' sex drive difference I ever had with every girl, to say the truth.

my God, I'm like that Victor Mancini in that CHOKE movie :-(

you're right, goodwood. I'll try to be less available (less pression, in her words) and a little bit distant.

tonite program: pizza with my best friend.

grazie di cuore, again!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Conchis -
I wonder why you would ask this woman to marry you with such a difference in sex drive?
I also like sex every day and when in serious relationships, the sex drive has to match. Wake up sex, sex when we get home, sex at night, lots of sex on the weekends. When women have not wanted sex from me as much, i take that to mean they don't want me.
That aside, even if not so much sex they were still very connected to me i could understand, but when there is less and less sex, if the relationship is not good, then it has always ended.
I hope you had a good time with your friend and that the pizza was good. Keep us posted!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex drives won't always match. And yes, when my boyfriend asked for sex often, it made me want to give it to him less. So just lay off her a bit. :smile: Be there if she needs you, but don't hang all over her. She'll come around eventually, you just have to be patient.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yes, when my boyfriend asked for sex often, it made me want to give it to him less.

thank you TattooedMamaMeg, this sentence explains perfectly the thing.
I'll be patient...

x goodwood: thanks god, our sex drive is not always this way.
once again, I'll be patient.
thanks again, bud_I'll let you know how this thing evolves