The male body

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was having a conversation today with my mother (yes) and one of her friends and they were telling me how they though the male body was rather ugly and unattractive. They asked me what i thought and i told them "It is what it is and can be quite beautiful, genetalia included" They then decided it isnt to bad with pants on and somewhat covered up.

Mind you it was my mother so i wasnt about to tell her that i do LOVE a good cock, but they were suprised to hear that i do find the male anatomy very attractive

So my question is do you find the average male body (as a whole) attractive?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it very attractive, I like the way it's different to mine, hard where I'm soft, hairy where I'm not hairy, big where I'm small. I like the harder angles you find on a mans body that you don't find on a woman's. Some people say that men's bodies don't have the grace that women's do and this in part I agree with, I think that the moving male body can be less graceful but the static male body can have lots of grace.

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also enjoy the contrast of the male body to my own... I'm a BBW and I tend to be more attracted to slender guys... the angular form, the adam's apple, the cock are all delightful wonders to me... I'm a very tactile (I'm an artist/sculptor) so feeling, touching, and caressing a man's body is an extremely enticing experience. Viva la difference!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do. Especially if it's well taken care of.
Same with the female body.

What I DON"T get is why many people will complain that the male/female body isn't or doesn't have the best attributes/grace of the other, or in general, one gender isn't like the other.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God what is there not to love about a nice manly body?

I agree it is the differences that are so appealing, I love their skin, their hair, the hardness.....so much.
I think a naked man is visually beautiful and very arousing to look at. I like penises too :) faccid or hard.

I don't get how men get such a bad wrap in the aesthetic department from a lot of women , I much prefer looking at my husband naked than any woman!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes think my own body is as about as graceful as a bear trying to run on a frozen lake. I can admire a man's body but I don't get into the artful details or anything.

Maybe it's just because I am heterosexual, but there is nothing more graceful and elegant than a womans body. But that isn't the question...

...OB

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God what is there not to love about a nice manly body?

I agree it is the differences that are so appealing, I love their skin, their hair, the hardness.....so much.
I think a naked man is visually beautiful and very arousing to look at. I like penises too :) faccid or hard.

I don't get how men get such a bad wrap in the aesthetic department from a lot of women , I much prefer looking at my husband naked than any woman!

Ditto for me, Honey! I absolutely love the male body, as long as it is in reasonably good condition. Turns me on just thinking about it!

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you consider average? But yeah, the male body is attractive so long as the guy who posseses it takes care of it (Some Men out there are just EW). There are guys out there whom just looking at a picture of(clothed mind you) can make me want them in my bed so badly...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I find the male body can be more graceful. Example basketball. Guys just have graceful moves that gals don't have at least to my eyes.

The Greek ideal male is absolutely stunning. But you asked about average. The aveage man my age can't see his dick standing up because of his huge belly. And on men that beautiiful butt disappears.

But many women my age also gain weight everywhere.

I don't think most people enjoy looking at the nude pictures of average males or females packing on lots of extra pounds and lots of wrinkles.

Now average for males in their twenties would be a different story.:biggrin1:

Edit: I just saw which forum this was in. I was wondering why only women were posting!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
One thing ive noticed that everyone has said is the male body is attractive if its looked after. I guess i am the opposite here as i dont like a perfectly toned muscle man. I like a man with a little belly and a few imperfections. I want someone fleshy and soft to cuddle into and the idea of a hard washboard stomach does nothing for me. Sure its good to look at but do i want to sacrafice my snuggle time for him to go to the gym......NO.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I was picking up my daughter from gymnastics recently, and I saw a 12ish year old boy changing after his workout. I was amazed by his upper body, and I finally understood what women (and gay men, I guess) see in a man's body. From that moment I became determined to improve my own 48 year old body. I want to be confident in myself, and I want to be attractive for my partner. I'm not overweight and I've got a naturally athletic build, so thankfully it is coming pretty easily for me. I don't want to get carried away, and all bulked up... just some better tone and definition!

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing ive noticed that everyone has said is the male body is attractive if its looked after. I guess i am the opposite here as i dont like a perfectly toned muscle man. I like a man with a little belly and a few imperfections. I want someone fleshy and soft to cuddle into and the idea of a hard washboard stomach does nothing for me. Sure its good to look at but do i want to sacrafice my snuggle time for him to go to the gym......NO.
I feel the same way because I dont really like a guy to be like all PERFECT..but i also dont want a beast now im not gonna like sometimes I fall for those musclular jerks but i cant help it I like being cuddled as well and in his arms. I dont have a perfect body if I did i would be a model. So to the guys, dont go all out to try to become a perfect body just get to that slim but not to beefy look thats hott. For the girls dont listen to the guys and try to get all skinny and slim be u. So my look on the male body just cuddle with me and please dont be so hairy :)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm much more of a 'face-man' when it comes to women, so I guess that transfers over to any male appreciation too. Not so much the body, but a strong jawline, chin and dimples... amazing. :tongue:

I'm not physically attracted to any mans appearance, rather I judge it by whether I would like to have any of his features, I'd do a lot to have a really square/rugged jawline. *sigh*

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the "Seinfeld" epidode, "The Apology":

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Jerry: "By the way, my bad naked demo didn't quite work."

George: "This bread has nuts in it!"

Jerry, [seeing Elaine enter Monk's]: "Oh, great. Elaine. What is wrong with
my body?"

Elaine: "Chicken wing shoulder blades."

Jerry: "That's it?"

Elaine: "No, but that's one problem. Why?"

Jerry: "Well, I was walking around naked in front of Melissa the other day--"

Elaine: "Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a
man."

George: "Why not? It's a good look for a woman."

Elaine: "Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is
utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep."

Jerry: "So you don't think it's attractive?"

Elaine: "It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian."

George: "Well, some women like it."

Elaine: "Hmm. Sickies."
[/FONT][/FONT]

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A man whose body is nurtured and fit and well cared for such that it exudes sensuality and potency through the fluid movement of legs torso and muscular arms is a work deserving of Michaelangelo's own canvas! A man with muscle and beautiful skin tone and vibrant hair and a graceful curving ass and possessed of a glowing smile is beauty unsurpassed by
anything else which comes to mind!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my question is do you find the average male body (as a whole) attractive?

I would have to say yes, I find the average male body attractive.

Maybe it's because I was an art history major with a predilection for the classics. But truly...do I need a reason?

The male form whether body builder buff and toned, or your average guy who only remembers he has a gym membership twice a month, to be quite nice visually.

Heck, I once dated a man who the first time I saw him completely naked my first thought was, "oh my God he looks like a schmoo." :tongue: Once he was in bed it didn't matter as he was a nice guy and a damn fine lover. :smile:

NOTE: While I find very muscular men attractive I rarely date them for fear they will make me go to the gym with them, or worse yet get up at the crack of dawn to go running. :tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOTE: While I find very muscular men attractive I rarely date them for fear they will make me go to the gym with them, or worse yet get up at the crack of dawn to go running. :tongue:

I go swimming every day at the crack of dusk. Being a little top-heavy, I'm more for swimming than for running, but I've done a lot of running in basic training, and officer training.

On the subject of male bodies, I can't see why all male bodies should rigorosly be discarded as unattractive. Of course there are some sights that aren't necessary, but there are still lots of guys that are worth some in-detail looks, and I don't mean only those from my bedroom calendar :rolleyes:. If they're in overall good shape, I enjoy the sight; no need to tone every muscle to detail.

I've once read a saying by the famous da Vinci, who was one of the first studying the human anatomy and making in-detail drafts of extremities. I don't remember the complete quote, but bottom line, he said that drawing a male body wasn't drawing a bag of nuts. So you see, training every single muscle doesn't contribute decisively to attractivity or beauty.

However, that's no excuse not to do some training ;-)