The male body

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find the male body can be more graceful. Example basketball. Guys just have graceful moves that gals don't have at least to my eyes.

The Greek ideal male is absolutely stunning. But you asked about average. The aveage man my age can't see his dick standing up because of his huge belly. And on men that beautiiful butt disappears.
Hubby is your age, has a yummy tummy and a cute hard butt. He also has great legs.

I think a lot of older men are sexy naked. :tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes think my own body is as about as graceful as a bear trying to run on a frozen lake. I can admire a man's body but I don't get into the artful details or anything.

Maybe it's just because I am heterosexual, but there is nothing more graceful and elegant than a womans body. But that isn't the question...

...OB

Your body is HIGHLY unusual Omaha... you are one of the biggest, most muscular people on the planet... you are plenty graceful... cut yourself some slack big guy!!!!!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hubby is your age, has a yummy tummy and a cute hard butt. He also has great legs. I think a lot of older men are sexy naked. :tongue:

Well yes, some older men are sexy when naked...but not one with a discernible tummy... yes, they are the ones with great legs, firm butts, expansive chest and flowing muscles , with health and fitness that radiate sexuality and which belies their true age! Old age is a state of mind which has as its foundation a disdain for physical fitness and mental acuity! A man of any age can be a work of art! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think men can be as or more beautiful than women. I find male beauty more "artistic" than female beauty because, since I'm mostly attracted to women sexually male good looks I can see men removed from plain hotness/horniness.

Women are hottest when they're 17-25, and for some that turns into a sultry mature woman look as they age, while others just look run down to me or kind of asexual/invisible.

Playing to the stereotype, men often start getting good looking at 25. Sort of moving from a boy look to the classical grecco-roman look of a man. As this point they can just start looking old, pudgy and worn-out, or in the alternative they fill in and develop a more classically masculine look/manner. Even an old body for men is artistically interesting. Whereas I find looking at an old naked woman, kind of gross to be honest.

Sexy for guys is more about making the most with what you have than having an olympian body (although that's fine too I suppose). When a man looks comfortable with himself and he looks like his takes pride in his body as a tool or an instrument for living, that's a sexy body.

In the alternative you can be 6ft 4 have great genes for natural musculature, and a 10 inch giant cock. But if you slouch, shuffle, fidgit, groom yourself poorly, speak awkwardly, and look uncomfortable with your body, you're ugly.

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing I forgot to mention, but it is very important, is that I'm attracted to men who are comfortable in their own bodies.

Being a large woman (I weighed over 10 lbs. at birth and have never measured up to any of the insurance industry weight charts!), I've struggled with weight issues. It's only been since my 35th birthday that I've maintained a healthier body image and higher self-esteem -- and this has come from self-acceptance (I may never weigh 145 lbs. in this lifetime!) and appreciating my own attributes (being with me who appreciate my extras has helped immensely). I've come to love the fact that I look more like the Venus of Willendorf than Venus De Milo.

I am physically attracted to tall skinny white guys -- I guess since I'm the complete opposite (specifically being of mixed ethnicity), opposites are more attractive to me -- it's that complementary relationship of female to male. If I am in a purely physical relationship, I want a guy who fits my desires physically. (Physical criteria is not as high on my list in more meaningful relationships.) However, I do appreciate the male form in any shape or shade, just because it has a penis. Yes, there I said it! Freud can turn over in his grave now!

Men's bodies are a magnificent source of wonder and delight for me. Being with a man who is comfortable in his own skin (not to be confused with physical narcissism, please) is highly attractive.

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing I forgot to mention, but it is very important, is that I'm attracted to men who are comfortable in their own bodies.

Men's bodies are a magnificent source of wonder and delight for me. Being with a man who is comfortable in his own skin (not to be confused with physical narcissism, please) is highly attractive.

That's also true for women, Tessa, and you certainly fulfill that! Thank goodness there are plenty of men who are attracted to confidant, sexy women, period!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the male figure. The curvilinear frame of the back and shoulders, the sweeping curve of his ass, the column-like strength of his legs and thighs, the breadth of his chest, the planes of his cheekbones and jawline, the definition of his hands and fingers, the feel of soft skin over muscle...enough description for now. Time for a cold shower.:redface:

I've noticed Americans tend to focus on youthful women and Europeans celebrate mature women and most cultures think men in general get better looking as they age. I think it all depends on genetics, how well a person takes care of themselves, their attitude, etc.

But I love the male figure and I never tire of looking at it.

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the male figure. The curvilinear frame of the back and shoulders, the sweeping curve of his ass, the column-like strength of his legs and thighs, the breadth of his chest, the planes of his cheekbones and jawline, the definition of his hands and fingers, the feel of soft skin over muscle...enough description for now. Time for a cold shower.:redface:

I've noticed Americans tend to focus on youthful women and Europeans celebrate mature women and most cultures think men in general get better looking as they age. I think it all depends on genetics, how well a person takes care of themselves, their attitude, etc.

But I love the male figure and I never tire of looking at it.

DITTO!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go swimming every day at the crack of dusk. Being a little top-heavy, I'm more for swimming than for running, but I've done a lot of running in basic training, and officer training.
You're in the military? Cool! I wanted to join the Coast Guard Reserves; but poor eyesight and asthma kept me out. :frown1: I grew up down the shore as we say in Jersey. I also used to be a lifeguard in college and still swim quite a bit in the summer months.

On the subject of male bodies, I can't see why all male bodies should rigorosly be discarded as unattractive. Of course there are some sights that aren't necessary, but there are still lots of guys that are worth some in-detail looks, and I don't mean only those from my bedroom calendar :rolleyes:. If they're in overall good shape, I enjoy the sight; no need to tone every muscle to detail. Agreed :smile:
However, that's no excuse not to do some training ;-)
I'm not a total couch potato. :tongue: These days my physical activity tends to be a brisk 2 mile walk, sometimes more if the weather is nice 3-4 days a week. :smile:

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
An ex-girlfriend of mine was a bit of an artist, and she always sketched or painted females. I asked her why she never drew male bodies, and she said it just wasn't as "interesting." Great way to make a boy feel crappy.

I find the male form to be beautiful. I respect what a strong male body means, because maintaining a great body takes a lot of work and dedication, persistance and pain-- archetypes of masculinity, I suppose.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the "average" male body is just fine. However, I think a toned, firm male body is quite lovely to behold. Conversely, being height and weight proportionate is not the same as being toned.

I actually prefer a man who takes care of his body. However, I do not think this is the average guy. The average male does not take care of his body anymore than the average female.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was having a conversation today with my mother (yes) and one of her friends and they were telling me how they though the male body was rather ugly and unattractive. They asked me what i thought and i told them "It is what it is and can be quite beautiful, genetalia included" They then decided it isnt to bad with pants on and somewhat covered up.

Mind you it was my mother so i wasnt about to tell her that i do LOVE a good cock, but they were suprised to hear that i do find the male anatomy very attractive

So my question is do you find the average male body (as a whole) attractive?

i agree with that, but a woman thinking that? are you sure your mother didnt switch markets if you know what i mean

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your body is HIGHLY unusual Omaha... you are one of the biggest, most muscular people on the planet... you are plenty graceful... cut yourself some slack big guy!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Tripod...that means alot to me. I have shed alot of blood, sweat, and tears to go above and beyond normal. I think it was the fact that I grew up in what I like to call a "physically oriented" area of the world. The cultural fabric of where I grew up is "blue collar" if you will. I was raised by men, among men...strength, skill, toughness, etc. was considered what you should become or aquire somehow. Sports was really all that kids had to do, and our fathers and uncles and brothers were "a man's man" type of guys.

So...as a kid you not only learn, but it becomes hard-wired, as to who you want to be or what you should be. And you just BECOME if you choose to. And I chose to.

I know that I will never be in GQ, but I will forever cherish the journey I have taken. The pursuit of physical strength has taught me more about myself than any book I ever read.

Thanks again Tripod...:redface: Take care!

...OB

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing ive noticed that everyone has said is the male body is attractive if its looked after. I guess i am the opposite here as i dont like a perfectly toned muscle man. I like a man with a little belly and a few imperfections. I want someone fleshy and soft to cuddle into and the idea of a hard washboard stomach does nothing for me. Sure its good to look at but do i want to sacrafice my snuggle time for him to go to the gym......NO.

Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! You are all woman Lee_M.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're in the military? Cool! I wanted to join the Coast Guard Reserves; but poor eyesight and asthma kept me out. :frown1: I grew up down the shore as we say in Jersey. I also used to be a lifeguard in college and still swim quite a bit in the summer months.
<.>
I'm not a total couch potato. :tongue: These days my physical activity tends to be a brisk 2 mile walk, sometimes more if the weather is nice 3-4 days a week. :smile:

I am no longer, but I have been active for 20 years, plus my college years as ROTC cadet. And to calm you down, I didn't like the running either, I prefer swimming over it any time.

Lee_M said:
One thing ive noticed that everyone has said is the male body is attractive if its looked after. I guess i am the opposite here as i dont like a perfectly toned muscle man. I like a man with a little belly and a few imperfections. I want someone fleshy and soft to cuddle into and the idea of a hard washboard stomach does nothing for me. Sure its good to look at but do i want to sacrafice my snuggle time for him to go to the gym......NO.

Don't you agree that there's a level beyond which a body just becomes plain unattractive? Nothing about your attitude, those are matters of taste and discussing these makes little sense, but I think some taking care of himself doesn't do a man bad either. That's my point of view.

I've said it in my last post, the beauty in male bodies doesn't require it to show every muscle. OB has said some good things, it's about strength and skill, fluidity of moves and such. Have you ever seen a guy with a pro bodybuilder, muscles galore and all that, radiate those? I haven't.

Mercurial, for your fantasies of manhood, I guess you should really consider putting those $ 120 on Amazon's account for my rugby calendar ;-) you'll find anything you look for in that. And if you want to go extra horny, invest another $ 15 in the making-of DVD. I don't own that, but I've been recommended buying that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you agree that there's a level beyond which a body just becomes plain unattractive?

YES! I love a man with some meat on his bones, but there is a limit.

I dated a guy for 10 years during which time he was 6'4" and between 245-270. I'm 5'8" and during this time my weight fluctuated between 125 and 135. We broke up for four years during which time he apparently became a depressed workaholic (not because of me) and went up to 420 lbs. I saw pictures it wasn't pretty.

Due to a temporary lapse of sanity on both our parts we got back together for a couple of years. At this point he was down to 330 lbs. Even on a 6'4" frame that is a lot of man. By this point I had become a plumper (170 lbs) version of my former self also but I still worked out and did yoga. I was and am limber. Yet I could not comfortably get my legs around him. It was not unusual for me to get a charlie horse during sex! He would get mad at me for being too out of shape to handle him :eek: LOL!

I hope I don't offend any of the wonderful men of LPSG but I am going to go out on a limb and say that anything over 300 lbs. and you risk being seen as unattractive to potential partners.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Don't you agree that there's a level beyond which a body just becomes plain unattractive? Nothing about your attitude, those are matters of taste and discussing these makes little sense, but I think some taking care of himself doesn't do a man bad either. That's my point of view.

Of course, but i think for me that level might be a bit further than some women. I know myself i dont have a prefect body and could lose a hell of alot of weight so i can identify with the struggles and prejudices a heavier man faces. Im not saying i could find a bed ridden morbid obease man attractive but i do prefer a chunkier man to a skinny or muscular man

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a guy for 10 years during which time he was 6'4" and between 245-270. <.> We broke up for four years during which time he apparently became a depressed workaholic (not because of me) and went up to 420 lbs. I saw pictures it wasn't pretty.

I hope I don't offend any of the wonderful men of LPSG but I am going to go out on a limb and say that anything over 300 lbs. and you risk being seen as unattractive to potential partners.

The heaviest guy I've been with was around 250 pounds, but that wasn't flab :biggrin1: However, he wasn't really hung, more average, and knew how to handle that. More important was that he knew how not to crush me in missionary position, which I seriously was afraid of when we started making out. Still, the sex we had was great, especially since he got the bed rocking big time. I guess there's something about the conservation of momentum, you could say.

Haven't I read this thread properly, or is it right that no one so far has brought up the issue of visual size? I mean, an average penis tends to look smaller on a big guy. If we're talking about guys in the upper 200s or 300s even, I think a penis might be in serious danger to disappear.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't I read this thread properly, or is it right that no one so far has brought up the issue of visual size? I mean, an average penis tends to look smaller on a big guy. If we're talking about guys in the upper 200s or 300s even, I think a penis might be in serious danger to disappear.

Going from memory but i think i remember hearing that for every 30lb a overweight man looses he gain 1inch of penis. I assume that is weight coming off his abdomen that has been surrounding his penis