The male body

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
A man whose body is nurtured and fit and well cared for such that it exudes sensuality and potency through the fluid movement of legs torso and muscular arms is a work deserving of Michaelangelo's own canvas! A man with muscle and beautiful skin tone and vibrant hair and a graceful curving ass and possessed of a glowing smile is beauty unsurpassed by
anything else which comes to mind!

Well yes, some older men are sexy when naked...but not one with a discernible tummy... yes, they are the ones with great legs, firm butts, expansive chest and flowing muscles , with health and fitness that radiate sexuality and which belies their true age! Old age is a state of mind which has as its foundation a disdain for physical fitness and mental acuity! A man of any age can be a work of art! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Tell it, donkeyboy ... tell it!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The big guy I mentioned previously was 8x5.5 and knew how to work every inch for our mutual benefit :smile: :tongue: Now I remember why we got back together after 4 years a part! It was the GREAT SEX! hahaha :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

You are correct, when I saw him at over 300 lbs he definetely looked smaller down there.

The heaviest guy I've been with was around 250 pounds, but that wasn't flab :biggrin1: However, he wasn't really hung, more average, and knew how to handle that. More important was that he knew how not to crush me in missionary position, which I seriously was afraid of when we started making out. Still, the sex we had was great, especially since he got the bed rocking big time. I guess there's something about the conservation of momentum, you could say.

Haven't I read this thread properly, or is it right that no one so far has brought up the issue of visual size? I mean, an average penis tends to look smaller on a big guy. If we're talking about guys in the upper 200s or 300s even, I think a penis might be in serious danger to disappear.

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i agree with that, but a woman thinking that? are you sure your mother didnt switch markets if you know what i mean

I think many women in the older generation have a completely different mindset. Years ago my mom said she kept hearing jokes about "69" and asked me what that was. When I explained it to her, she looked at me with disgust and asked who would do that! lol

I told her not to knock it if she hadn't tried it. :tongue: